WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING BIZ

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING BIZ

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD REACH $500

In five weeks. Be patient. It's not the first time it crashes.

It's just a dip. The ATH will become a support next time around.

buy back in at $30 like everything else, reinvest your profits (unless god forbid you bought ATH and didn't sell ATH) and make gains while you wait for the bear to end

WE ARE THE NEOMARINES

because ETH surely went straight up from $20 to $400 with no red candles at all right

I mortgaged my house for this... you better be right

why will it reach 500 in 5 weeks

>Chinese scamcoin which had the original logo of an ant and named "Antshares"
>Complete copy off of ETH
>Absolutely no developer support
>Lies about corporate/buisness support
>China

Wh---whh---why is it falling!!!111

instead of watching the charts, just stick it in a personal wallet (not the fucking web wallet) and generate some gas

wait for it to hit $100 in a month

Why the fuck would you risk so much? Why would anyone risk what they can't afford to lose? You're going to be either incredibly lucky or incredibly stupid for this decision.

LMAO who the fuck makes these pictures? The amount of creativity that goes towards trolling and fuding is tremendous. Top notch stuff

Btw made 200k off neo, brehs need to get on my level

This coin is seriously fucked!!! You all got chinked!!!

>coin is based on FOMO and fake tweets
Are you really surprised about this crash?

why you lie?

I have inside source, NEO to .004 within a week. Sell or hold bags for months.

It's an edited version of a election pepe from pol, with the wojak hillary clinton in the original.

These threads are the best. It always brings out the obvious faggots who missed the never-ending moon mission or weak hands who bought at ATH. They did it at 100k, 200k, 300k, 400k, 500k, 600k, 700k, 800k, 900k, 1m. 500k - 1m happened in the last few days. Hahaha, stay poor and salty.

>tfw bought at 140k

Kek why would you let go right now

way too much risk investing in NEO rn. if you didnt buy in at $8 I'm sorry.

you realize we had a crazy week long bull run right? You think coins climbs up forever without dips and corrections? Are you a complete noob or an idiot?

Why are you saying it is a crash? It spiked massively for a few hours then settled, it didn't crash, it was a blip caused by FOMO retards.

If it crashed it would be under 20 dollars, which it isn't and doesn't look like it will be anytime soon.

If you want to trace the price of NEO look at the 24 hr lows not the highs