I hope you have your shorts ready

Bitcoin is at the top of it's bullish channel and is facing heavy resistance. Hold at your own risk.

No way

Been saying this all day but emotional boys on Veeky Forums wanna hold and not listen.

>muh stocks meme lines work for crypto
lmao you nocoiners are hilarious

Who cares it will going up again anyway

what am I supposed to do? sell? lmao

Nothing has shown me how prone humans are to negativity than following buffoon for the last 5 years. You would've multiplied your money 360 times over in that span and 90% of discussion about it is impending doom lol.

Get rich or bust at this point for me

Memelines

GDAX is blowing up. There are hardly any walls to 4k. I will bump this thread tonight.

BTC is being used to buy alt coins
The alts are stuttering a bit, but it's still going up.

My guess is that it'll keep going up because who the fuck knows, I'm bag holding garbage so whatever

We're not selling dump everything and never get back in again.

We're saying sell, wait for lower price, buy in at lower price

You could have multiplied your money a lot more than 360 times over if you called a couple moves correctly.

>saying this all day
its been going up all day you fucking faggot
if you think daily closes below 2950 you are fucked up

>Limit sell order for 10.23213914 BTC @ $3,910.00

Good luck boys.

As predicted, it's planing off into indecision. It has reached a point of exposure that may mean it will break upward. It's slowly being more and more recognized and reported on by mainstream business news. I don't anticipate it breaking up very fast though unless we see segwit affecting transaction speeds in a positive way in the near future after activation. The effects of segwit are the the crux of how fast bitcoin will rise. It will fucking SMASH down hard in an avalanche of sells. That is inevitable, but the question is when.

ez $4000 in the next few days

Every time the price goes up, more people are getting invested in bitcoin, thus stabilizing the price. No one wants to sell at this point, and why would you?

Bang on.

Yeah i'm saying this in anticipation of the dump you fucking loser. Anyone can call a dump as it happens.

Enjoy those unrealised gains while they last. I'm laughing all the way to the bank when i buy back in at 2800

ree sell I have been waiting for a dip since 3k

you are all paranoid schizophrenics trying to find patterns in lines on a screen
H O D L

>Gee, I really hate money: the post

Look at the total crypto market cap for the last 24 hours - we're bullish. Your fancy lad gibberish might be telling you to short but that seems crazy to me.

Will get into mid $3900s before collapsing

t. goldman sachs

> emotional
> HODL

its the least emotional strategy there is, you idiots were doing this EXACT SAME THREAD when bitcoin before crashed down to 1800. Then it went up again and hit ATH, like usual.

fuck off\

Found the kike