Bitcoin is always at an ATH

You god damn stupid fucking noicoiners will NEVER fucking learn

How are you going to kill yourselves?

ive been lurkin on Veeky Forums since months while wagecucking to accumulate enough funds

time to start finally getting a wallet and investing

although I'd prefer BTC to dip a bit before I start

Any tips?

>although I'd prefer BTC to dip a bit before I start

rip

keep believing it won't dip

okay, sure thing!

everyone is always waiting for a fucking dip, me included

jesus christ btc is a madman shits going straight to $50,000 before it stops

You missed a gigantic dip in july you fucking retard

Either buy now or forget it, BTC will only keep going up from now. The current ATH will be cheaper than the future dip.

Fucking KEK, just buy

shit.. so how much BTC do I buy?

I've got about 4K funds

buy eth instead

everyone on here thinks btc is just going to magically go to $5k without any hiccups. if you want fast cash now wait for the dip and then buy otherwise you'll be negative for awhile

>ETH
yes, good idea.
Neo, too?

neo no idea lmao that's some chinese shit i don't want to think about

yeah it already dipped hard today..

>Bitcoin at 2400
>Some Poker Pro Player friends from las vegas call me
>They ask me what to invest in because bitcoin is bringing "no more gains"
>I tell them to buy more bitccoin
>they tell me they think it will drop
>I tell them to shut the fuck up and to buy as much as they can
>the are up 500k now

>Bitcoin at 3300
>tell sister to invest
>she makes an account on an exchange an sends money
>she tells me she "wants to wait for a dip before buying"
>tell her to shup up and click on instant buy no matter whats the price
>shes up 11% now

buy now faggot buy buy buy it wll shoot to 5k in a few weeks

>buy now faggot buy buy buy
>Veeky Forums in one sentence

really tempted to go all fucking in but im scared the latest moon is just a jew scam

>Dip

Of course it fucking dips, but what you a lot of you people need to fundamentally understand are there are only 2 prices that matter - the price you buy at and the price you sell. In between literally nothing is happening to you, you bought 10 bitcoins you have 10 bitcoins. Do you look at the market prices of everything you fucking own every 3 minutes? Do you sell the vidya out of your tumblr machines as soon as the value depreciates? Why does crypto bring out the absolute pussy in faggots?

Even 'buy the dip' is mostly a fucking meme, all it does is increase the chances a faggot will get the early confidence he needs to not panic and lose his fucking shit on day one. All these motherfuckers in here waiting for a dip so they can buy and hodl to 50k. The fuck? Stop being so fucking sensitive, do not install cuckfolio, buy at any time, shut the fuck up for 3 years, see you on the moon.

>Go out to smoke
>come back and see I made more money in that time than a doctor makes a day
>off a meme using pocket change to start
All the work, school, time, and energy Ive spent and this is how Im going to get rich lol

what the fuck
how many BTC do you even own

is that enough to become rich in your country or are you going to HODL ?

It's a bull market what do you expect?

TO newcoiners first buy and hold an altcoin that will moon 100% guaranteed, then cash out to bitcoin when you 100%

it's not trust me im a random guy on the internet.

How do you know in advance a shit coin is going to"moon? Just follow biz threads?

That would've worked 2 weeks ago (NEO and OMG were shilled hard) but now I don't know...

i can't decide between btc and eth

>holding
>not just riding the pump and dumps

poor people

BOTH

50/50 or?

when bitcoin dips it's always an existential crisis dip in the faith of crypto, regulation, the threat of complete shutdown, etc
9/10 you'll be too scared to put the money into it when the time comes

Consider something like 35 BTC / 35 ETH / 10 top tier / 10 mid tier / 10 across shit/scam tier

buy both. ETH will probably see higher gains but also higher risk if something happens (it will dump way way harder than BTC)

If someone bought BTC at previous ATH ($3k) he would be up 20% now

If someone bought at ETH ath ($420) he would still be down 25%.

So yeah, split it. Invest some eth and btc into shitcoins later on

By the way user what kind of investment are you working with here, and what are you aiming for?

a few hundred
a few hundred + 100
I already have my coin

Mah signigga

A few hundred you might be better off hail mary in the shit tier

this is the most useful Veeky Forums image I have

don't listen to these morons.

listen up because this is some of the best advice you're gonna get.

get a good secure wallet. preferably a paper wallet. put whatever extra cash you are willing to invest at the end of every pay cycle into bitcoin and put that bitcoin into your paper wallet. don't worry about rises or dips. just keep doing this for several years. and you'll be financially secure for the rest of your life. maybe not 10 lambos and a private plane rich but well off enough that you'll have a considerable safety net. Impulse buying and selling (aka. "Trading") is how you lose money.

NEO

With less than $100k why would you EVER stick to bitcoin? There are top 10 coins growing at 2 times the speed; put your money in IOTA, it has just taken a dip and is a very solid hold.

120 in siggies, 100ish eth 50 btc

siggies? what are siggies?

also gibe btc jk but not rly

Look at the patterns. BTC is going to dip, but only to around 3550

Its realistically going to 10K

BUY 1. It will change your life. Buy altcoins after you have 1.

Dont listen to this guy

Wait for NEO to dip over the next days-weeks

This guys cool

Because everything that's not Bitcoin is a scam you fucking retard.

>Bitcoin is always at an ATH
>except those times where it dips down to 50% of its ATH

you mean those times where i buy a boatload more and wait for it to double its ATH??

>although I'd prefer BTC to dip a bit before I start

>except those times where it dips down to 50% of its ATH

that's my favorite part

In two days I'll throw 500 at this regardless of BTC price. I've seen mixed opinions on how to start. 50/50 in BTC/ETH? 40/40 in BTC/ETH/rest spread across seems plausible to moon and using those profits to invest more in BTC/ETH? Literally fucking everything in some stupid shit for gambling memes?

I've been on here for like three weeks watching people get fucked on stupid coins and others making bank off ones I definitely would have gone on, but there were some issues with my old bank so I'm waiting for funds to transfer over to my new one before I go in

pussy advice

take it and you will be safe... but you will miss out on the big exponential gains.

good time to buy during this WEEKEND DIP

Currently holding just under 1BTC, should i just go all in or buy some ETH?, whats the best option?

>Coin

It is now a 2nd layer transaction settlement layer token (or SLTslt) Dont sabotage the core plan.

Same here brah
exactly same situation

Kek

>find a guaranteed double
>guaranteed
>then buy bitcoin when you 100%
>100%
>$3.20 to $6.40 dollars of bitcoin will change your life

What do you recommend, BCH or LTC?

> buy eth instead
buying a CC that already landed on the moon?!

>1st Aug planned fork
>Every BTC HODLer gets the same amount in BCH
>People wait for only AFTER THE FORK to buy BTC when they don't get any
Why are people so retarded?!

>wake up
>check out btcusd
>nearly $3800

homo

se on ite joka muista sanoo

The real dip was in 2014/15, when btc was 250-300$. Managed to scoop up 50+ btc for myself back then, still holding

Leave/biz/, brownskin.

mitä vittua toi selittää

best platform to buy BTC?

Pekka pls go :DDD