Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable

Moon soon.

Top 5 coin by 2018.

Not trusting jews when it comes to money is literally retarded.

LITERALLY

those bags are heavy eh?

Unstoppable all the way down
What happened to your precious price floor?

Yikes, she is ugly as fuck.

100%. Bancor is the safest bet right now. but I guess some people like to go full retard buying shitcoins forever.

Anyone buying an uncapped ICO is a confirmed retard, bancor was set up for disaster since before the beginning, we fucking warned them yet still have to put up with their crying

don't miss the pump, it's bound to happen

Maybe after the next BTC / marketwide crash it will pump, but it will still be lower than where it is now, this is shit tier / 10 - 50 million cap at best

Soon banks will rename themselves to bancs and only accept bancor, get in this boys, dont miss out on this like you missed out on xrp

REMINDER YOU NEED 10,000 BNT OR MORE TO SHOW SUPPORT TO GALIA AND HER BEAUTIFUL TEAM. SHE IS WATCHING, AND SHE KNOWS IF YOUVE BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE.

FUCK /POL/TARDS
FUCK ANTI SEMITES
FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT WANT BNT TO SUCCEED

I'm looking forward to your pink wojacks next year nobancs

>mfw ive been riding the waves from 130 to 300 but it still wont be enough

well, can't say I did not try to tell you about it

>he thinks antisemite is an insult. On fucking Veeky Forums

Topkek. Go back to your safe space on reddit nigger.

Goys just eat the loss and sell so you can move forward with your moon missions. This was only bought by the ignorant for 10x exchange scam, it hasn't worked, it's going nowhere now.

Slowly pumping on liqui right now

>loss
>going nowhere
WRONG

>.0090 ETH

well, promise me one thing at least, when this moons, you're not gonna create a thread about how you missed it.

You're gonna be a man about it, no bitching, we've got enough newbies bitching about everything already here.

>be isreali scam team
>plan a pump and dump scheme on 4 chan
>try to shill bancor
>nobody cares
>go cry at newspapers, people dont want to buy our scam, muh racism

seriously, if it begins to moon, everyone will jump on it. When will it pump?

>Bancor

Bancor

>all these goys doubting the Chosen People's coin

>not trusting jews when it comes to money is literally retarded
What you retarded nigger ass doesn't gets is that they made tons of money, out of you. They scammed you.
Do you think they are really caring about Bancor's price? They just want to dump all that they got at the buy back without crashing it too hard so they can make something out of it.
They made a lot of money, they really did.

nobancs btfo

see all my bancs at $50 this december

>implying the jews would go through all the trouble of getting the coin to top 50 and dump it there instead of pumping it to top 10 and dumping then

Sir, if you please you may buy bancor today. Good profit tomorrow, I am assuredly positive. :)

-Mukesh

"hurr ddurr i hate the jews"
- a forever-poor, retarded nobanc

>thinking anti-semite is an insult
kek, gtfo nigger

Sir, now is surely the time to buy, if you must!

-Mukesh

waiting for some profits to buy a bit of BNTs, not that i like it but i think the FOMO wil be huge when it starts moving

Explain Waves then. I bough into that uncapped ICO and made a fucking pile of money, and I'm going to exactly the same thing with its trumped up brother, Bancor. Another fucking rookie just talking out their ass.

look at the huge volume increase today niggas

>very good sir, I have notice as well

lol omg who comes up with this stuff.

I did. Why "lol"?

>tfw sold one month after ico

I've been accumulating since ICO, probably going to keep buying. There's still time my lady, buy more.

Veeky Forums YOU TOLD ME WITH JOOS YOU LOSE I WENT AND BOUGHT BITBEANS INSTEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

here so you don't have to wait

i did too, and for profit, and that money made me a lot of money since. thank god im not a bagholder

I'm holding about 8.6k.

AM I WORTHY OF CRYPTO

This is fake right?

Nice, man. My bags aren't that big. But I'm hoping to get there.

no all wojaks are real, if you believe enough

We are gonna make it my good sir Mukesh.