TICK TOCK

I used to be a poor wage slave. Bizrealis changed that for me. This is my one give back. In 15 minutes, a consortium of 77 people are buying 77k SAFEX Coins. Tick Tock.

Should I buy when they buy?

I already bought it. The wallet is almost done syncing and the lead dev has an interview with Forbes today. So even if you're full of shit I'm still confident.

Oh my

nice bought 1k

So we might go from 600 to 630. Whoopde fuggin do.

So here's the status 8 minutes before this OP fag has his "big pump"

Fuckin idiots like OP piss me the fuck off.

Find anyone to sell those bags you bought at today's peak, OP?

G-GUYS

user OP IS ONTO SOMETHING!!! WOWZERS LOOK AT THAT GREEN CANDLE!!!

Lift off, baby.

MOONING MOONING

ANOTHER user TIP DELIVERS

well better to buy before op's gang

>Bizrealis
>SAFEX
>kitco.com
Can you maybe talk in a language at least somebody here understands...?

Bought 50k at .008. Sold at .03. Just bought back in 200k at .20 for the next ride. Am I doing it right?

wew check out that pnd from a few days ago

What's 77 x 77k?

Fuck stop talking about this coin. I don't want it to moon before I buy back in

Speak in a language we understand. As in promoting your old bags, and not their replacement?

oh wow
it went up 8
incredible

could have made tens of dollars
sheesh
what was i thinking not buying this
thanks ope

Is this a shitcoin? I just bought like 10000

No, it's not. The only problem is that the developers are not responsible in delivering on time but surely SAFEX will moon hard by the end of the year when they launch the Chillie platform. Chillie is as if it were a kind of Amazon or Ebay cryptocurrency.

I'd say it's pretty cheap these days. It is $ 0.02 and with a marketcap of 40 million. It is expected to reach $ 1 when launching the platform. To reach $ 1 you need a Marketcap of 2 billion and a few million. I do not know if this $ 1 expectation will be achieved but it certainly is well undervalued now.

is the wallet released ?

No.