Is it wise to buy into Bitcoin now? The price makes it look like it's too late too

Is it wise to buy into Bitcoin now? The price makes it look like it's too late too.

Is eth a good buy right now or LTC or are neither of the three good?

Fake as fuck BTC was never $997

Crypto as a whole is going up. How will any given coin do? Hard to say. ETH is a great buy imo especially if you're not experienced enough to dive into altcoin trading right now. But do your own research as always.

Despite what the btc maximalists tell you. Its going to be hard to get the super ROI on BTC.

Most normies ignore the altcoin market and don't really know why BTC increases in value. More than a store if value its because it's still mostly the de facto coin for buying other coins.

It's better to buy into something lower price, lower market cap but at the same time its also more risky.

See neo, ETH, XMR, LTC. All of them have had a better ROI the past year.

>Too late
Same thing people said when BTC was $100, then $300, then $1000, then $2000. Two years from now people will be saying how it's too late to buy in when one BTC will be costing $6000

BTC is dropping back down to 3500, wait

Stop wasting time user. Buy BTC. Spend as much as you can afford to lose.

>The price makes it look like it's too late

Why is it too late? Your little monkey brain sees the up line and says "Oh no, it'll never go any higher"?

Bitcoin is growing. More people are becoming aware. At this point you've got some rather informed financial and tech enthusiasts who are picking up on the IDEA bitcoin exists through CNBC and WSJ bits. The next steps of actually acquiring Bitcoin are still beyond 99.9% of the population.

You'll continue to see increasing Bitcoin acceptance, awareness and adoption and associated onramps for capital designed to make it easier for people to acquire Bitcoin- more exchanges, ETFs, FOREX listings, ATMs. And it'll keep growing.

But that's not when it'll really take off. You'll have these onramps for capital and then you'll have the next big economic crash. Could be ye' olde cyclic major stock market crash, could be another housing bubble, could be Eurozone debt and collapse, might be Chinese debt finally catching up and collapsing, could be US banks needing another bailout, whatever. People will be running around looking for A safe haven. And that's when Bitcoin becomes a major asset. And you'll see growth 100-1000x where we are today.

>100-1000x
Do you know how much market cap that requires?

I don't think you do.

Yeah the user who said this is a little over ambitious.

I could imagine it going another 10x-50x with in the next decade though.

2 years? More like 2 months

That probably won't happen and it really wouldn't be a good thing. Coins need a healthy growth, rising 300% in a matter of months for a coin like BTC isn't a good sign.

The sooner the better. BTC is going up constantly and great altcoins like, Monaco, OMG, Binance, and Ohni are great longterm buys

Get in and start learning

I am poor though
what is the minimum buy in?

Let's just say that if you can't afford whatever the minimum is, you shouldn't be buying bitcoin

Bcc is the new btc read up son

1st day newfag here
are there any resources on this board for learning about all this stuff

Are you stupid

There is none. Plenty start small If you have 1000 dollars to spend though I'd reccomend 300 Bitcoin, 300 NEO, 200 OmiseGo, and 200 Ohni

what's a good site to do everything on, I've been looking and there looks to be fucking 50 of them
what is your preferred one?

Coinbase is legit and easy to use for BTC, ETH, and LTC. For alts Bittrex tends to be well-reviewed

If you get in right away, buy omg. You will double your money. Then you will be able to play confidently later.

Bittrex, but don't buy those fucking alt coins. But 90% in BTC. Altcoins are measured in BTC, so if BTC goes up and down, so do alts relative to USD. NEO and OmiseGo just mooned, meaning there are tons of people probably waiting to cash out, and the potential returns aren't as good.

Start off with low bets on alt coins until you get the hang of it. They get pumped and crash daily. You'll see a coin shilled every now and then with a ton of growing buy pressure and not much selling resistance. Then you can ride the moon and cash out before it crashes.

Know that most of the time alt coins lose value over time. If you want to just invest in crypto hit up the top 5 or so coins you like. Of all the hundreds of alt coins only like 10 have had lasting value, but there have been thousands of profitable pump and dumps.

Coinbase is good for beginners to figure things out at the most basic level, but eventually you'll want to focus on Bittrex which is by far the best. NEO will moon again and continue to do so, OMG is a question mark. Ohni is only on ehterdelta at the moment but that will just confuse you right now.

Play around with bitcoin, etherium and litecoin for now on coinbase

Do I have to enter my trades manually in Blockfolio? Seems tedious.

>4% convienence fee
>wants my bank card
>phone number
am worried

Just like the thousands of other crypto users

Well if you're feeling up for it go right to Bittrex. It is indeed superior

Found the binance shill

this. I'm waiting for the correction and then I'll wreck the market with my 200$ investment.

The problem is that everyone wants a dip until they FOMO, driving the price even higher.

>this massive wall of information
this is going to hurt