Ark Announces Nucleid

"Nucleid allows any programming language to reuse and integrate ARK-JS, removing the need to develop custom cryptographic libraries!
We are making it ultra simple for developers to integrate their favorite language library—
install Nucleid and ARK-JS, then run your favorite language CLI shell, and you are done!"

blog.ark.io/nucleid-a-powerful-cli-tool-1fad7c2fdc5b

The ark team is putting in work, fellas! Recently, the wallet update and how this. Let's acknowledge this as an invite to the Ark moon mission, anons. Ark will prevail.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/nucleid-a-powerful-cli-tool-1fad7c2fdc5b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u just made my bags 10% lighter

Saw this earlier. Mission has been given a green light towards Moonville. Population: Ark Anons. W00t

lol what mean

>blog.ark.io/nucleid-a-powerful-cli-tool-1fad7c2fdc5b

Nice. Just bought 454.76994295.

Arkies and their room temperature IQ can't even spell nuclide right

i got big bags of ark and i wanna moon dog u dum or sumat?????

Great! Bit disappointed they release the news just before a weekend though, seeing as how typically, everything drops on weekends. Maybe the trends will change after the recent "crash". Oh well, we shall see.

SUMAT

Weekend dip is a dead meme. Long live the weekend pump!

sumat wronk wiv u bruv y u yellin init???

bags innit?

>nuclide
AHHHHAHAHHAHAHHA *inhales*

ahahhahahahahhh

How does it feel to be that stupid, user?

duh-uh- dew u kno wat a proper nown es??? duhhh

You're a retard. Learn what the fuck you're talking about before spewing bullshit on the internet. I guarantee you looked up "nucleid" and since google suggested "nuclide" you instantly tabbed back to Veeky Forums and wrote this embarrassingly stupid comment.

no m8 jus xited to heer newz m8, dey puttin in work m8

Haha, hopefully so!

WHERE ARE MY ARK BOIZZZZ. MY NIGGA CHANG AND MOON DADDY MOON?

I ACCUMULATED AT 30-50 CENTS FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS HAHAHAHAA

It's alright little Arkie. Keep trying to figure out how to cope with your misspelled technology. I know anything as mentally stimulating as that can be frustrating for you

Looool, this fudder needs to decrease his Sodium chloride

thats proper nice as well m8

He must have bought at the top and sold at the bottom. Let's all laugh at him so he goes away.

His name's malarkie, he's our court jester and we've had him since June

Good little lad

i love how the ark team always comes out of the blue with this kind of news

Lift off shortly...

Lmao, that's a good pic. Wishful thinking atm (short term), personally don't think we'll see a full-out moon mission for another month or so and then a real one when the roadmap sees more progress. All in good time. But let's keep up these memes lool, gotta love em

Eh

Is this seriously going to moon? Or is it going to "moon" just like the other 30 times, but never really go anywhere?

Lol I guess we'll see. Before though, the bots were screwing with the pricing big time. All in all though, the dev team is actually putting in work, unlike most other projects, and this combined with a problem-solving platform is only good news. Regardless, as soon we see progress in the roadmap (rather than these, relatively smaller, but still progressive releases), we shall see good, organic pumps.

Hey, get your own schtick, pal!

srs

>current crypto bull market
>good news gets released
>down 7% because the bot OWNS this coin

kek. Why won't the bot just spoil your precious q4 as well?

the bot will obviously get out-volumed eventually.

That's a great name for him. Let's turn it into a meme.