Why are you not buying Ark?

Ark is primed for a pump.

They demonstrated the Smart Bridge was functional and did not require a hard fork to do it. (github.com/bradyo/ark-java-smart-bridge-listener)

They just implemented Nucleid which allows any programming language to reuse and integrate ARK-JS, removing the need to develop custom cryptographic libraries... (blog.ark.io/nucleid-a-powerful-cli-tool-1fad7c2fdc5b)

The coin is trading below its June high and has been relatively stable over the last few months. There is moderate supply (~130m) and circulation (~96m).

Tons of potential. Look at the other shit going crazy lately. Ark is soon. Don't miss out.

Screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/345058063792734210/345058064346644480
discord.gg/tSA4p6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause people will be potatoes, das why. DESU though they still have some time, all the recent semi-moon missions are keeping volume away. Won't last that long though. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO. ARK FTW

^^ Potatoes will potate. On the other hand... Very excited for what's to come. Cheap VIP moon missions will be sold out soon.

too expensive
low volume
low market cap

im currently only holding 61, would love to buy more but its 90 fucking cents

>too expensive
>low market cap
what

Already did, ground control. Commencing launch in 5....

ROR

The new wave of newfags is definitely here guys

shut up

Yuuuuup. Entertaining to say the least.

Stop telling people about it, Bancucks and Neofags don't deserve to get rich off of this coin because they lack basic business sense to see how great this project is

I want all Veeky Forumsbros to get rich.

we gon' make it bruh

I already have over ten thousand. I'm on my way to the fucking thunderbird lads

Ive got 660ish and im finally getting over 1 ark per weekly payout. Im gunna keep filling my coffers slowly, i'd really like to get at least 1k ark

You and me both. 16k here, what will you buy with your ark once it's the reserve currency of the decentralized world?

I'm going to buy a house in the woods and put up a pole barn, then live off the 5 ark per day I'll be profiting with my staking dividends. Once ark hits $100, I'll be set for life.

Bet you degenerate Arkies wish you had ditched your shitty Ark bags for some OMG a few weeks ago when it was at a lower market cap than Ark

When will you learn this project is a Veeky Forums exclusive PnD coin?

I let go of my Ark for OMG, but its only so I can buy more Ark after OMG reaches 15-20. Best move, now I will have 40k + for Q4 Ark

When it hits $10 I'm going to ride my bicycle around the world frugally while living on my staked dividends. Once it's higher I'll probably spend my days building wooden boats for fun instead of fixing shitty old boats for a living like I do now. A house in the woods is what I already have, I'd highly suggest Maine if you want to not spend a lot.

>I'd highly suggest Maine if you want to not spend a lot.

I actually am interested, how to find cheap Maine real estate?

This is my exact plan but slightly modified. Half in OMG half in Ark, I sell Ark at night and rebuy in the morning. The whale bot is still predictable now that things stabilized from the july shit

However I have no idea when Ark's Q4 is

Any clue?

>in discord that constantly makes good calls
>mention ark once in a while
>dude lmao no fuck shitcoins you still bagholding that bro?
>tfw soon I get to rub it in their face

Discord link plz fellow user ?

Smart bridge implementation

Look on Landwatch.com as that's where most of the listings are and it has the easiest filtering tools. I currently have a small place right on the water in the Port Townsend area of Washington because work has me here. Once Ark takes off I'll be moving to Maine and getting waterfront property with at least 100 acres instead of the 12 I have now. The real problem is getting people to work on your house when you are in the middle of nowhere so don't cheap out on the house unless you know how to work on it.

discordapp.com/channels/345058063792734210/345058064346644480

Q4 any time after October...my bet is Christmas (probably to the day) of when we see some earth shaking movement. I really hope so at least. I need a bit more time to accumulate BTC so I can max out my Ark buy in. Hoping for 40k+ I could get 20k right now but I'm gonna chance it and hope that they don't release any news before then that would severely affect the price.

discord.gg/tSA4p6

this one is slightly better tho, they provide a lot of good info on smaller coins

Not trying to fud but I bought 1k worth of this coin a while ago because I was extremely interested in the project and thought it had potential. I slowly watched it drop in price for a few months and recently decided to sell it at a loss and put money in other coins that will make my money grow. I hope it actually is successful and all ARKer's make some money but I just didn't like seeing it go nowhere in my blockfolio

Do you actually do research on coins or do you just look at the graph

Sold at a loss? Holy fuck you're stupid... You're gonna regret that A LOT, once the coin takes off... Lmao

>I slowly watched it drop in price for a few months
dude literally every coin dropped in price over the past 2 months, if anything you should have bought more

>once the coin takes off
So...never

In other words, you bought in at a high price and blamed the coin instead of yourself. Lesson learned.

Ark is comfy

I will laugh at you once I become a millionaire from this coin.. Stupid faggot

i bought 1k worth at .43 it doubled and sold it

now i buy when its 85 cents and sell at 90 on multiple times a day

ark is unironically the most consistent coin i've ever seen in crypto

Creditbit! If you missed the boom of NEO, OMG and many others. This coin is great, great DEVs andis on its way to the moon, just buy a few and enjoy a few gains people.

46% INCREASE AND STILL INCREASING IN VOLUME!!!

Its on BITTREX and is still very low in price for wat it is! BUY THIS OR MISS OUT

Typical delusional Arkie. Please stay away from sharp objects

Just bought EUR 500 of this. This will moon next week.