Insta-killing 80,000 civilians

>insta-killing 80,000 civilians

>not a warcrime

History is like a bad comedy

Tell me about the ship, why does it wear the googly eyes?

Who gives a fuck about Carthage? Forget it. They lost. They died. End of story

T. Gaius Terentius Varro

There seems to be a little nip in the air.

So it can see the way.

Wait which historical event are we talking about?

Sorry for the ignorance but can you explain this to me Veeky Forums

CARTHAGO DELENDA EST

So what if it was a war crime? Telling people how they can and cannot wage war is pathetic

I think the destruction of Carthage

CARTHAGO DELENDA EST carthago delenda est
you are worst punic. you are the punic idiot you are the punic smell. return to etruscans. to our etrascan cousins you may come our republik. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,syracuse we will never forgeve you. barbari rascal FUck but fuck asshole punic stink syracuse sqhipere shqipare..punic genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead punic..ahahahahahSYRACUSE WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 2nd punic war .macedon we kill the king , macedon return to your precious persia….hahahahaha idiot punic and syracuse smell so bad..wow i can smell it. DELENDA EST CARTHAGO. you will get caught. rome=kill syracuse…you will siege syracuse 200bc/ aeneas alive in roma, aeneas making war for roma . fast war aeneas roma. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of aeneas… you are ppoor stink punic… you live in ruin hahahaha, you live in hovel
aeneas alive numbr one #1 in roma ….fuck the etruscan ,..FUCKk ashol punic no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur legions and contry. aeneas aliv and real strong warrior kill all the punic farm aminal with war magic now we the romea rule .ape of the zoo hanibal fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and carthago wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pleb. roma greattst republik

t. Hannibal "Sweet baby blood for Baal" Barca

>warcrime
that's the stupidest meme in history, just a tool for when modern democracies are on the winning side of a war and want execute their enemies while keeping the moral high ground.
"war crime" really just means "killing civilians is only ok when WE do it"

Beat me to it. War crimes are just what the victors call it when they want to slaughter all the enemy leaders without sounding like barbarians

Is that a Korean turtle ship?

Ok but why the pic related is a chinese ship ?

A significant part of it is indicating what is and isn't okay, and by extension what you promise to not do to your enemy if they don't do it to you. Sure, you could execute or horrifically torture all the POWs you capture, but then your enemy will just do the same.

The only war crime there is is to loose the war.

because your mother is a whore