LOSS STORIES:

LOSS STORIES:

Just doing the money and figured out I have about $22500 (AUD, $17,750 USD) and I'm considering investing in Cryptocurrencies,

Tell me about how much money you lost, TALK ME OUT OF IT!

Buy NEO and OMG.

I am a dog groomer and have never looked at an exchange chart in my life until 3 maybe 4 months ago. I put in 3 grand and it went to 10 grand. When the bull run was over I freaked and pulled out my 3 grand. Let the rest stay in. I have like 6 grand now. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm a making money. Honestly though....if I had to do it over I would have just bought btc and hold. Its been hard to consistently out earn btc. Ata least for me. However I really have no business doing this. I lost like 1500 today though. But....I mean I still have like 6 grand or more. I'm a femanon and really hate that I think the goys here may be right about goys being more suited to risk.....or maybe I just like that excuse because it makes my failure less my own fault.

I lost everything buying DGB at 1900 because of you FUCKERS, I'm dropping out of my BA because my student loan money is now gone and I cannot pay tuition...

25% Monero, 25% Blocknet, 25% NEO, 25% IOTA.

Forget about it for a couple of years, then come back to riches.

>the face of housing affordability

sco mo is going to fuck your shit up f am

if you are going to invest id put in 5k at most (AUD not USD). start with something smaller to begin with just so you can get the hang of it

are you apart of the crypto australia fb group?

Get out while you still can.

If you must, plug numbers into blockfolio to get some practice until you feel confident enough to trade real money.

t. guy who has lost half as much as he's gained.

I was going to put in 500 to start, I'll join that FB page.

I went all in on ANS (NEO in the past) in July.

It crashed and I lost 70% of my initial investment. Now if you know you're a pussy faggot that can't handle the volatility of cryptocoins, then back off. My hands remained strong until I sold recently and tripled my initial investment. Basically, crypto can go very right or very wrong, not for the weak-minded, so you may want to stay out.

I put 500 in 3 months ago, now have 1500, its really stressful don't start .

I started a couple months ago and went balls deep when BTC/LTC/ETH were mooning. I thought everything was going to keep going up. Everything went down the day after I threw my money in.

FOMO is a huge weakness. I wish I had just started with $100 to play around with to get a better idea of how everything works to a better extent. I put in 15k over the course of a few weeks and I'm down about 1k so not terrible. Going to be holding for the most part going forward.

20/20 is a motherfucker

kek

No you lost your money because of YOU.

thanks for this, definitely going to start small and feel it out.

Started 2 weeks ago and made almost 5k
I"ll be a millionaire in 2-3 years
stay poor fiat fags

50% on BTC and 50% on shitcoins (ETH, XMR, NEO and so on).

>FOMO is a huge weakness.
How do you know when to get in?

Like right now, BTC is mooning. Should I FOMO in or wait for the dip?

If this is not pasta it's brilliant.

i went all in on bitcoin cash

are you my ex?

I posted this in /s4s/ in your honour