Hey Veeky Forums this is my first time on here so forgive me if this question seems a little crass but I think it's...

hey Veeky Forums this is my first time on here so forgive me if this question seems a little crass but I think it's necessary that we stop beating around the bush and address the elephant in the room.

why is it that Africa has made absolutely zero contributions to the rest of the world when it comes to things like culture or innovation? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> why is it that Africa has made absolutely zero contributions to the rest of the world when it comes to things like culture or innovation? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

From an alternative point of view, why does it need to?

African people are content with their supposed lack of culture and innovation.

Why do you have an issue with that?

There is no civilization in Africa.There has never been, and will never be.
Bumfuck Antartica is more useful than that shithole

Yes.

Egypt?

There's no point trying to explain it because no matter how many times the question is answered nobody will learn anything and we'll have the same thread again the next day. In fact it's probably safe to say that since this board was made, this thread or some variation of it has been up more often than not. Nobody really wants to learn anything.

>why is it that Africa has made absolutely zero contributions to the rest of the world when it comes to things like culture or innovation?
To piss you off.

This is a pasta OP retard

Niggers

Sage and report obvious bait for a Veeky Forums

Imhotep was an ancient african who developed medicine, math, and architecture. A European, Chester Beatty, procured his medical texts, and they were on display for quite awhile. This is one example of a tangible piece of history that many do not know about. It should be understood that the european is not be discounted at all for improving and in many instances perfecting. But I will say that it is quite bold to discount some the history of other cultures. I'm not a "We wuz Kangs" person

>wahhh my safespace got violated

Africa invented first monotheistic religion. Cult of Aten by Echnaton.
But monotheism is bad idea.

Are you truly the turk poster of yore? Or are you a pretender living off his meme?

Senpai iz just meme don't be sad

>There is no civilization in Africa.There has never been, and will never be.
>being this much of a brainlet

I'll leave that to you to decide, friend.

Africa created human beings.
Boom

WE
google.com.au/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

Yeah? And they only became good when they went to Europe and Asia and got some neanderthal tail.

What about the Boers? Checkmate, /pol/

Why do they insist on rewriting history to make it seem they did?

We wuz kings and all that.

> Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
Factually wrong.

Is you were on Veeky Forums for the past few months you would have seen how many times this thread popped up on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

You do realize most of them are yuropoor origin.

Literally every single one of those is Afrikaaner or Anglo South African origin. Is this a joke?

Fuck off, Diamond.

i seriously wish death upon poltards coming here with their tiny brain, no knowledge and complete lack of thinking

may you suffer long before put to death shitstains
átok

I'm not pissed off, I'm laughing at their irrelevance.

We have this thread every other fucking day

Fuck off

Cry more, spastic baboon,

Wrong. South America has guerilla problems to this day.

these posts have to be bait

Cause we always have the same threads.

you mean when they exterminated the neanderthals

I'll never understand /pol/'s obsession with those fuckers. They're literal sub-humans