TenX major news coming

What's that biz? You heard TenX is going to be listed on a yunbi? Is that all you heard biz? I suppose you didn't hear about its partnership with MasterCard. Bet you didn't.. but you will soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tenxwallet?lang=en
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here. Literally last chance before this moons.

just bought 40 of them, thanks. see you on the moon

When is the news suspected to come?

twitter.com/tenxwallet?lang=en

on the official twitter 27 mins ago

But everyone knows Visa is the superior card

All I can smell is $$$ bills. 300 BTC volume increase since tweet. wait until they officially announce it.

You guys think this shit is actually worth getting into?

Thinking of going 0.5 in just since news is inbound

Is it a buy the rumor sell the news situation? Or is TenX a major normie crypto use case now?

It's all over Forbes lol. So glad I got this ico and held big bags.

Welp you guys convinced me, dumping a hundo into this crap and hopefully turn over a couple shekels

>hundo

volume is increasing but price not.

It's consolidating you peanut. Stocking up slowly eating the walls. Wait until the news comes and the sell walls are removed... you'll be too late.

This, expecting at least 200% ROI very soon.

fucking clobbered that 100+ btc sell wall at .00150

Damn. Was all-in on OMG. Didn't want to sell too much of it off and only put 0.5ETH in at 138k

Thanks for the tip OP. This project has a great team and the charts look really healthy. I'm glad I hopped on.

How much time to still hop on? Im waiting for my btc on bittrex

i mean they havent made the announcement yet as far as i know. and it's a pretty big one

probably still some time for worthwhile gains

the twitter announcement was 3h ago
"Some of you have heard the rumours. We are going to have some exciting news to share with you all in the next few hours! Stay tuned #TenX" It's already been a few hours, if you transfered it with enough sats per byte you may still have a bit of time, Check your blockchain progress here.

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#

pick segwit2 and 2h interval, every trough is a blockchain process.

/yunbi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000134522-New-Blockchain-Assets-Listing-Announcement

This is going to the fucking moon!!!

I'm going to sleep now so I'm just gonna hope this is good news and doesn't make the price crash

phew, just went throw and bought.

nice

the ask depth is fucking phenomenal. lots of FOMOs here waiting for dips.

>ask
bid*

when to sell?

never

It looks like people are ready to sell the news

Not right now. The buy orders have increased dramatically in the last 30 minutes. If it eats this sell wall then it should take off some more. Also waiting on the announcement.

joined 139k, sold 149k

put the profit back in 3 times
147-150
147-150
147-149
no more, seems too many with itchy trigger fingers, dont think its going to moon

I think it depends on how big this news is so nobody really knows

The announcement is not out yet. People are just trading in the meantime.

Ten X pay Wechat pay integration

I can't predict if it's gonna moon, but there's a lot of buy orders coming in right now and the charts look good. I think it'll rise some more.

If its really on WeChat that is fucking huge news

>Put the profit in 3 times
>too many itchy trigger fingers

seems like you are. Just bid and hold, It's not going down anytime soon. Patience.

mfw this is my first day here and everybody is saying buy buy buy

just reach ATH, ANNIHILATING THOSE SELL WALLS

Only higher volume coin trading against bitcoin right now is NEO. MOOOON

Tenx coin literally went from 5-6 dollars in the matter of a minute

ABSOLUTELY THIS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

DONT STOP

I want it to dip to be honest, it'd be nice if a whale dipped so that we have another support.

So many of these moon missions are starting at 1-4am eastern. Crypto has turned me into a degenerate vampire.

that's because europe is running this show now. go play with your SUV burger

Senpai please help me with advice, I got into this crypto game yesterday after lurking and finally stunbling on /biz. Right now I have 30$ to spend and I have a debit card that doesnt allow international transactions. How do I invest in tenx and see my returns? How do I buy and then sell for fiat? Also heard that stox will also go to the moon after the fight, so is it advisable to invest in that too? Please senpai, do god's work and teach me

heh, more like china/singapore/thailand

europeans who want to save/invest know their euro is getting rapidly devalued to support the massive influx of """refugees""" so they are pumping into crypto...lots of europeans still think BTC is cheap in EUR terms. lots of room to go from here but Chinese are also going through same devaluation fears.

$30 is almost pointless to play with when it comes to a coin like TenX UNLESS you want to see your returns in 10 years, OR you're buying much cheaper coins

you can actually sell and buy bitcoin, Etherium etc 'on the street'. there are lokal real face2face traders.

buy espers on yobit and sell on coinexchange

it takes time to buy from fiat $ to crypto. what country are you in. look up how to buy crypto whilst in that country.

in USA we have services like coinbase, kraken and those require verification, usually takes at least 1-2 days, 1 day at the fastest...check out bitstamp, but they also have verification process.

you'll have to rush to get into these if you don't already have exchange acct setup with funds.

yeah cheaper coins, stick to cryptonia or liqui for now as for exchanges, once you have atleast 300-1k (depends on how you trade) get into high volume coins. Going to take a while though.

OMG tearing up off that 163 level FUCK

also u can literally BEG fopr coins here XD

Be patient man, that's only better for us. Trust the power of other people emotions, lots more to come.

what's going on?

The order book is insane o.o

meaning

on top of that the news hasnt even been released yet. This is just foreplay

fuck my life, i just got in and instantly got punished with a huge drop ...

WHYYYYYYY ?! -____-"

me too, how much you bought?

>price increases 100% in past 24 hours
>oh hey goys we have news in 15minutes
what a great time to buy, street shitters.

Strap the fuck in.

( yes, poorfag )

you ?

Are you all reading? THE NEWS ISNT OUT YET.

;_;
mind a donation ?

A good deed a day - a Shekkel for a good goy :
///////////////////////////////

BTC : 14DJDphkBzfLWmC6h3uyeS4URoUXayz5Vp
ETH : 0x7d83d794ea6967f9c8cdce11548166db3df3910b
LTC : LfeWio4a2aeEfePy9h84Bm5ykzToNRbPfR

which is why the price increased 100% in the past 24 hours. they got the news before you, pakeet. you're retarded or a pump group shill. either way you belong in an oven.

Just dropped 3 BTC into this. I have full faith in this project and this rumor just pushed me over the edge.

a wild street shitter appears!

What are you trying to accomplish?

Whoa just got the news from my buddy in Seattle. The only thing you will regret is not putting your entire life savings into this....

whoa bro can you cool it with the subtle raycisms pls we're all just numan beans

why don't you fucking tell us then, 0/10 shill

i want to speak to your supervisor.

why u post my family.
dont do this, desu

Can you drop the nigger attitude?

Boys I really hope that anybody doesn't miss out on this one..

all fiats devalue. but i'd be way more concerned about the USD than the EUR. have you seen how afraid US government is of BTC. why do burgers have to jump thru so many hoops? no ICO for you but taxes! kek

problem is you can't bomb BTC. sucks.

i want buy poilet for mamily, desu.
plx donnate.
A good deed a day - a Shekkel for a good pajeet ;_;
///////////////////////////////

BTC : 14DJDphkBzfLWmC6h3uyeS4URoUXayz5Vp
ETH : 0x7d83d794ea6967f9c8cdce11548166db3df3910b
LTC : LfeWio4a2aeEfePy9h84Bm5ykzToNRbPfR

Have bought 7 - all I could afford and still make rent.

If anyone wants good karma that I'll pay forward come payday:

BTC: 1JKqVjnMioTQdzJaTqb8GvKu98qt93Tzs

LTC: LQq25QQ8vy87GW5ytDB8TnZ88gFFHwPtKg

Okay, I lied. I dont even know anybody from seattle. I hear the rumor is about wechat though, and tenx just surpassed WAVES in market cap.

Can someone explain what the fuck is happening with the volume on this thing?

> still not up

wtf, i hate PAYshekel now :/

coin and volume literally exploded, but then there came some big ass whales and a loud voice said: "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE NICE THINGS!"

IT'S A P&D SELL NOW

The news isn't even out yet why are you so short term. Literally get the fuck out of this board with your trash memes and fucking degeneracy begging you fucking pajeet. Stop posting in this thread you're filling it with cancer replies.

it just went up you fag

kek suit yourself LMAO

lol why are people selling are they retarded?

they are the smart money who set sells at +25% of investment

indeed they are, some people hate money

>selling before major news
>smart
i giggled a bit

what do u ppl assume as the price target ?

12-15 $ end of day

Where can I store TENX ? Which wallet supports it?