JUST

JUST.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.iota.org/iota-development-roadmap-74741f37ed01
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought 100k

why is it falling?

What do you recon lads, pull out now or hold off?

Btc and Bcc are surging

I want it to fall desu, sold at 50 and waiting on a buyback at 42

It's not, BTC is rising.

If it goes below 50, then its time to sell

You can sell it now and rebuy closer to the bottom to make some extra cash. But never let go of your Monero permanently.

>Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of Monero mooning will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “Bitcoin is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief. For you are all children of Monero, children of the private blockchain. We are not of Bitcoin or of the public blockchain.
>1 Fluffypony 5:1-5

Well fuck.
500 XMR here.

No news has been released this year, give it till early 2018 we might have everything released at once

The next hard fork is in September. But the stuff going into that hard fork is mostly determined already. I would say that's "news" but it doesn't seem like people care.

First monero is a hedge coin, so you don't want to buy it in bull markets

Secondly why the fuck don't people buy this coin more? The technology behind it is simple incredible, sure the dev is a fag but it's better a fag than some scamming Russian fuck which are behind 50% of ICO's these days

I watch XMR price in fiat on Coingecko and it has fallen a little bit, but not by much at all.

I guess it's true the devs don't want it to go up. Dump this stoner coin it then buy btc or iota.

I guess it's true this poster is a shill. Ignore this post then buy more Monero.

I get that the devs "dislike" pumps and big fluctuations in price, but how does that come a reality? Are they just such massive whales that they manipulate the fuck out of the markets? This is honestly a great coin, and hasn't been pumped much at all, I truly don't understand

>Secondly why the fuck don't people buy this coin more?

because its not a pump and dump scam coin

Seriously how is it people dont get this yet? 99% of crypto is p&d scams. I'm not exaggerating.

If something comes out of the blue and experiences a huge increase in value in a matter of days or even weeks, I can promise you its a scam.

You can make money off scams, but you have to enter into the scam knowingly, with a clear exit point.

Instead, everyone still believes in this stupendously stupid idea of a "next bitcoin" and holds onto coins that have no *actual* value outside of their pump and dump scheming.

Seriously, try to imagine the real purpose of most of the top 15 cryptos. Most of them are already done by bitcoin, or they are for absurdly tertiary concerns/functions that are *actually* enabled by software that won't have anything to do with the "currency", and will be preferentially linked to bitcoin in any case.

Its all bullshit. The only two coins with any real purpose right now are BTC and XMR. And XMR is extremely insignificant until its practical problems are sorted. Once it does, it becomes a natural next step for anonymous transactions and money laundering. That is what makes it useful.

Op reporting in

Sold it all for verge

you are forgetting about iota. no transaction fees. it's the next generation coin. devs are working to make it more anonymous using 0 knowledge proofs.

blog.iota.org/iota-development-roadmap-74741f37ed01

i fucking hate east euros with a passion. most of the terrible shit on the internet comes from them, ransomware, scam ICOs or child models, whatever.

yES, Fall, so I can buy.

Amen.

*does quick sign of cross*

just bought some should i have waited

No. There's just no marketing yet. And that's good because it's not ready for it. It's still difficult to use for most people.

you could have probably get some cheaper, but no one can know that before it happens

in the long term, this price is a bargain

Imposter!

Does XMR have any real competition? Seems like it's the king of privacy and that's a drawcard for me. Black market money will just keep flowing and flowing into it...

20 XMR here, I'm tempted to double down.
Does anybody have an explanation for this large selloff other than BTC mooning?

only in so far as no other coin has demonstrated in a practical manner, that it is anonymous. Monero has, literally in the mouth of what everyone wants to be anonymous from: the USG and its alphabet soup agencies.

On the other hand, several *cough*USGbacked*cough* currencies claiming to have privacy have proven not to be private at all, like zcash.

Just an attempt at reducing the price by making people panic

But I guess monero people know better
Anyway I just bought some more

Monero is compromisable, like tor. NSA might already be on it. Good luck on the darkmarkets, user!

>article starting by a click bait question

I'm sure it will not be full of bullshit
gtfo

Does anyone have a rebuttal to this? I remember reading that there was some talk about how this type of attack would require control of 80-90% of the network, but can't find anything more than anecdote.

just doubled down in this dip

XRP is King of Privacy. Anything else is wrong.

Rip. See you at .9

we are the moneromarines

Using the current XBT pump to drop cop some sweet, sweet XMR bags

Moon Mission, when?

Yeah. What a time to be alive. lmao

it's JUST the WEEKEND DIP

just a small dip.
A tiny dip.

JUST.

Buying dip

>longed 155 monero at .0177 @ 3.3x

Why? This is going down. Sup .01 possibly.

Longterm support at .013 is broken. We're fucked.

Ouch. In May? What price do you liqqy at?

Went in the aftermath of that last pump

Liq at .011 probably

Mebbe. I see it recovering 3/4 of its 24 hour loss before it tracks down again. I'm long for a short while in other words.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it rallies enough to allow you a somewhat better exit.

i-if i just keep adding collateral i can eventually exit with profit right?

Uh... i-i guess you could just buy everything between 1 sat and current price...

Bought at 160K, sold at 146K... It was painful cause I liked XMR but thank god I did it.

I woke up so fucking pissed off cause of this shit.

Ripple? Really? Why?

I would buy Monero if it were compatible with Nano Ledger wallets. As of now, it is sadly not.

Because people that buy "privacy coins" are degenerates who spend them as soon as they buy them.

This is a suckers rally for sure