Stop wearing glasses

Stop wearing glasses.

What the FUCK was he thinking?

that thinking is no good

name one thing he did wrong

Killing a fourth of his population might be a little bad.

he was a communist

Wait... did he actually genocide people with bad eyesight?

He killed people who wore glasses, because he associated them with intellectuals.

No, only the ones with glasses DUH

kek I just looked it up. It's actually true, holy shit.

No. What are you gonna do about it?

Kill me?

You know, I look back on shit like Nazi Germant and the USSR and the cultural revolution and whatnot and I can kind of see why, from a historical context, people would see the message and join them. But I cannot comprehend why any human with a functioning brain could sympathize or be a part of the Khmer Rouge. They werent just evil, they were also fucking retarded.

He's not wrong tho

source: my life

>You know, I look back on shit like Nazi Germant and the USSR and the cultural revolution and whatnot and I can kind of see why, from a historical context, people would see the message and join them. But I cannot comprehend why any human with a functioning brain could sympathize or be a part of the Khmer Rouge. They werent just evil, they were also fucking retarded.

i have seen tankies defend them, mostly maoist rebel and other dumb fuck 3rd worldists. fuck i hate being a leftfag sometimes. lol

>Pol-Pot had Professionals and intellectuals, people who understood a foreign language, and even people who required glasses to death.
>Pol Pot himself was a university-educated man that spoke French and had a taste for French literature.

Why are commies always massive fucking hypocrites?

Daily reminder that the US and Great britain gave support to this guy against Vietnam and the USSR

>Prisoner in Auschwitz: 14 hrs of work per day.
>Cambodian under Pol-Pot: 17 hrs of work per day.

Means of execution: a hoe, to save bullets.

Also, everyone has to only wear black because just like a cartoon villain, he hated color.

Nothing.

US puppets in ASEAN even embargoed Vietnam over Cambodia until 1990.

"Traditional" Chinese Medicine was hyped by Chairman Mao, even though he himself did not believe in its effectiveness; one of his personal physicians was a western trained M.D.

>“Even though I believe we should promote Chinese medicine,” Mao told him, “I personally do not believe in it. I don’t take Chinese medicine.”

>Mao "melt the tools, it's steel for fools" Zedong

>Mao "kill a crane, save the grain" Zedong

>Mao "eating leaves, now you grieve" Zedong

Kek

I wonder if in the long run it does any good, maybe Cambodians now have the best eyesight in the world due to that sweet social darwinism.