Why is Russia so god damn impenetrable?

Why is Russia so god damn impenetrable?

>Polish-Muscovite War (1609)
Russia successfully defended against Sigismund and his army
>Swedish invasion of Russia (1708)
Charles XII of Sweden fucking defended against a triple alliance of Denmark-Norway, Saxony-Poland-Lithuania, and Russia. Not only did he manage to defend against their attacks, he managed to annihilate Denmark-Norway and Saxony-Poland-Lithuania. It was only did he manage to get into Russia that he started losing
>1812 invasion of Russia
Freaking Napoleon. One of the closest people to taking world domination by it's balls. Defeated when trying to enter Russia
>World War 1
I mean, sure. Russia as the empire fell. But as a geographic location, Russia defended against the Central Powers better than any country in the Allied Powers
>Allied intervention in Russian Civil War (1918)
Bit cheaty, but the forces that claim to represent Russia (((Bolsheviks))) won
>World War 2
Absolutely annihilated Hitler and his forces

Are slavs truly the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_influence_on_Romanian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very long and very wide

Uh oh

>Are slavs truly the master race?
Nigger you mention the bolsheviks and the slavs in the sace sentence?

>mongols
>timur

>Russia successfully defended against Sigismund and his army

>After early Polish victories (Battle of Klushino), which culminated in Polish forces entering Moscow in 1610, Sigismund's son, Prince Władysław of Poland, was briefly elected tsar.

>Defeated when trying to enter Russia
He also captured Moscow.

>Russia defended against the Central Powers better than any country in the Allied Powers
Are you serious?

In the same sentence? They're like 3 lines apart

But what can I expect from nonslavic trash. You cry about Bolsheviks all you want. But only one group of people are following the Jews today

>Bulgaria
>Czech Republic
>Romania
>Poland

These are Slavic countries.

As a geographic location, Russia defended itself better against the Germans than any "allied" [sic] power? Really, better than Great Britain? Or the USA? Or Japan. Or China?

The majority of Bolsheviks were Slavs. And after Stalin's purges there were barely any Jews in Soviet leadership.

After getting Mongol'd they learned a thing or two.

I'm a Slav. Stop associating me with fucking commie kikes.

>Romania
>Slavic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_influence_on_Romanian

>On the eve of the February Revolution in 1917, of about 23,000 members of the Bolshevik party 364 (about 1.6%) were known to be ethnic Jews.[14] According to the 1922 Bolshevik party census, there were 19,564 Jewish Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total, and in the 1920s of the 417 members of the Central Executive Committee, the party Central Committee, the Presidium of the Executive of the Soviets of the USSR and the Russian Republic, the People's Commissars, 6% were ethnic Jews.[19] Between 1936 and 1940, during the Great Purge, Yezhovshchina and after the rapprochement with Nazi Germany, Stalin had largely eliminated Jews from senior party, government, diplomatic, security and military positions.

Bolsheviks were majority slavic, even during the earliest parts

>Gypsies are Slavs because they have some Slavic loanwords
You're retarded.

Total willingness for scorched-earth tactics and the vast swathes of expendable land usable for conducting them, the Pripyet Marshes, the Caucuses, SIBERIA.

Wife the one of the right, make little boyar sons to fight moslems.

>Gypsies
Yes, I'm sure the Communist parties were full of usually apolitical Gypsies.

These /int/ threads are even dumber than /pol/ threads.

Nigger you unironically claimed Romanians are Slavic just because they have Slavic loanwords. Poles are Romans by this logic.

447/535

Reputable source?

Name a single powerful Jew besides Kaganovich and Mekhlis after Stalin's purges.

Stalin himself.

Stalin was an Orthodox Georgian and even trained to become a priest. Not just that, later in his life he became an anti-Semite, and he expressed such beleifs even earlier, for example when he wrote of "Russian" and "Jewish" strain of Bolshevism.

>I mean, sure. Russia as the empire fell. But as a geographic location, Russia defended against the Central Powers better than any country in the Allied Powers
they got their asses handed to them

>Absolutely annihilated Hitler and his forces
after losing like half their male population and with half the country a smoking ruin

>Russia successfully defended against Sigismund and his army
except they didn't and russians would let them enter moscow
its just that political fuckery didn't work out and russians decide to blame poles for every famine and misfortune that happened to them during last shitty rurikovich kangz

He who controls Central Asia controls the world.

Also, Russia is fucking huge.

They never play by the rules

whats funny is napoleon was reading Voltaires account of Charles XII's venture into russia when he was in moscow , presumably to get an idea of what hed gotten himself into and yet he still blundered

didnt russia lose a fuckton of land after ww1

yes dunno what ops talking about they got fucked in the ass by ww1 even while the tsar was around

Mostly because they rage quit the game in typical Russian Dota fashion.

Was Russia proper even invaded? Poland was for sure, but it isn't Russia.

There was no Poland in WW1.

In fact, all historical notions of Poland are fabricated.

They lost to the Mongols in the 1200's, to the poles in the 1600's then the Japs in the Russo-Japanese War and Germany in WW1.

Very resilient state but not impenetrable.

2/3 of those were from the east hmmm(im not counting germans)

>World War 1
>I mean, sure. Russia as the empire fell. But as a geographic location, Russia defended against the Central Powers better than any country in the Allied Powers
Russia was militarily beaten a lot worse than France or Britain.

Name one war where the russians did not have superior numbers and won, excluding wars against technologically inferior enemies.

Each time they had superior numbers and used scorched earth tactics, not really a master race if you ask me.

Bolsheviks were comprised of muh oppressed minorities who had no power in russian empire

World War I and World War II

They did not win World War I so there is not even a need to discuss the numbers of that war.

As for WW2, the war did not end in 1941.

it's huge and mostly worthless dirt

Ukrainians are more Slavic than Russians who are mostly Tatar and Finno-Ugric.

Napoleonic Wars, they were outnumberd like 3 to 1

Nope.

>If we import the Kebab to remove the Merchant,
>The Slav to remove the Kebab,
>and the Fingolian to remove the Slav,
>Who removes the Fingolian?

Putin is more Finnish than 99% of Finns

Frenkel

>Stalin was an Orthodox
He was a proud moderator of r/atheism since his teens, and joined the seminary only because it was the most accessible way of getting literate.

>1812 invasion of Russia
>Freaking Napoleon. One of the closest people to taking world domination by it's balls. Defeated when trying to enter Russia

Wrong. Russia got BTFO in every engagement with Napoleon. The invasion was unsuccessful because the Grand Armee didn't have secure supply lines and was forced to retreat from a burnt Moscow. The winter, desertions, Cossack raids, and disease is was killed the French.

Napoleon could have forced Russia to surrender under more favorable circumstances.

>Why is Russia so god damn impenetrable?

Wrong question. Russia is like an used whore in her late 40s. You can penetrate easily, thing is you need equipment that's both long and wide if you want to achieve some response from her. And to be honest it's not really worth that kind of equipment.

Doesn't the same thing apply to America and the UK?

Both haven't been entierly occupied over that same period.

> Inb4 1066

Russia got Tartar Yoked after that.

>It was only did he manage to get into Russia that he started losing
He didn't so much lose as he lost 2/3rds of his army before he even reached the enemy, due to the retarded decision of not taking the longer but logistically superior road. His army, cold, starving, and demoralized, surrendered without fighting, and that was mostly that.

1/2 of those were from the west hmmmm (i'm counting the germans)

>>World War 1

(but you know you shouldn't)

really snoggins the noggins...

>after Stalin's purges
Nice cherrypicking.

No discernible geography. It makes it like a sponge.

It seems to depend on which direction you invade from. Russia has been fucked shitless from the east.

and they got fucked shitless from the west in ww1

Most people suspect Stalin killed Mekhlis too
Not true, he was a genuine believer in his youth. His early poems have religious elements mixed with Georgian nationalism.

He only stopped being religious after taking the redpill. As he told a friend, "if there was a God, the world would be more just."

It's not known if he was really an atheist. He re-established the Orthodoch church in Russia (Kruschev later destroyed it) and in the '30s stopped the destruction of Christian churches. Some of his biographers like Montefiore went through his personal diaries and notes, and found some comments that could be seen as indicating a belief in God

I was impressed how they fucked Poland's shit