C++

English.

Armenian

你 应该 学习中文

Deutsch, language of the master race.

Russian

Español

Arabic, also known as 'Modern German'.

Seriously though, Hebrew won't help you unless you convert to Judaism, marry a Jewess, and embed yourself in their community.

And Arabs simply have more money to throw around internationally than Iranians or other Persian speaking communities.

I saw a photo art piece of just snapshots of real life in Kensington, like the Rich part of London - a global city, and I swear 60% of the people were Arab women with designer Hijab, puffed up fish lips, terrible Versace bling, stepping out of a Rolls or Maserati.

>tfw it's not their religion that offends you, but their horrible taste

Arabic is the Veeky Forums choice.

As a farsi speaker, why the fuck would you want to speak farsi. Do you have Iranian family or something? Speaking farsi has literally gotten me nothing except being able to occasionally tell what some foreigners say when I'm walking around town.

>you'll never fuck hot girls because you aren't Chad or rich
cant wake up

Hungarian

None of those. I'd learn Spanish or Chinese

Yeah, but then you have to deal with these vermin.
Granted, the other two may not be great, especially the fucking Jews, but Arabs will piss you off until you murder one. Then you're going to prison. Bear that in mind.

WE MICROSOFT NAO

Why does the girl need to be hot, Elliot?

invest in the latin language

mooning soon! (aka official moon colony language everyone will speak soon)

Learn latin and greek and unlock the secret knowledge stored in ancient literature

*Schytian because Jesus was a Partho-Hungarian Prince

Russian
Spanish
French
German

Unironically invest in Sanskrit right now.

this tbqh

the country is in full development mode. could be a fun experience OP. you'll meet your future wife there 100% guarantee

Ukrainian