GO BACK UP

GO BACK UP.

NO

NOE

lel

This is what happens when you trust slippery little chinks.

But I need to buy more.

it spiked up like fuck, why didn't you sell?

chill, sell, buy tenx now, take profits, wait 1 week, buy neo, get even richer.
you are welcome

Europe waking up.

Ethereum would suck a clown midgets dick to have another run like neo did. If you're brave enough to day trade, go for it, but this is a long hodl.

and BTC finally somewhat stalling.
We may end up with another upswing.

I though you guys wanted this

>willingly letting yourself anally fucked by chinks
Buy some knee pads stocks. I'm sure it will go to the hurr satellite durr.

there you go. yw, mate

It will go up tomorrow. Just be patient child

mfw neo-haters didnt buy the dip

You know posting threads like this just make people nervous and want to sell even more. Idiot

>Sell at 860
>Now this

Please let it eeeend

That's the point

Acummulation anticipation

if there ever was any opportunity to flip hard, european mornings this week are it. NEO always dips beautifully and keeps going in a steep sine wave for a few hours.

>he didn't sell after it dropped under .01

when will hodlers learn?

So another dip, soon, basically?

I doubt it will go lower than today's low but the fluctuating price is fun to take advantage of

This coin needs ICOs for the next mission. I dont see many.

There's been a few but yea nothing to actually give the coin value over hype

In one hour there should be more volume as there has been at the same time every day this week. Then we will see whether this flails or still has legs.

I just want the Neo I lost back :(

Its the weekend, the big boys are off driving their lambos and snorting coke. HODL til mid week next week, there's at least going to be one more attempt at .01 and upwards. If it starts to sell off quickly dump the majority of your stash and diversify , hold some for long term potential gains. Don't be pussies.

Seriously people look at the charts. See that one week parabolic rise? do you think it's sustainable for any coins? It's not. FFS it was 7$ a few days ago.
So the fact Neo is dipping is perfectly normal. It's a correction. It's going to keep consolidating and going mostly horizontal for a couple days and after it'll shot right back up. Be patient.

When it grew, Eth kept mooning and crashing in rapid successions as well.

Nah, op went all in on neo at the ath. Why would he want a dip? Lol

So, when's the next conference, guise?
These bag handles are cutting into my palms.

Think we will actually hit 750?