Bad beats, Epic fails and liquidation tales

Tell us about your worst trades Veeky Forums.

I just fucking lost 3k on some bullshit chink coin

>made only 500% today

>NEO won't stop mooning
>every day is a new moon mission
>refuse to FOMO and buy as it rises
>think that at this point the coin is unstoppable
>kek watch this, I'll buy NEO
>no way it can go down after all of this
>not even going to set a stop loss
>check NEO
>crashing
>panic sell
>rebounds
>crashes harder

Bought near ATH and sold low. Never FOMO and never NEO. Vanishing sell and buy walls mean this coin is manipulated by the devs to do as they please. If moon then moon, If crash then crash. TA does not apply.

long eth at .037 BTC in march 2016. I had no idea how bitmex worked and i put more and more on margin and just hoped it would keep going up.

Lost 40% of my money that day and cried. The worst part is how hard it seemed to tell anyone about it and I tried to hide it, but before that i had been a huge loudmouth about gainz. Im more modest now.

buy high sell low

I bought dgb at 670

Larp.

If this is real maybe your customer impressed with your dick sucking service so they tipped you.

OP here. Bought a stock, Seaspan, at $9, RIGHT as it was crashing. It was a good stock, but it was going through a massive correction. I averaged down until it hit $5 and started going up. I broke even and got out, wasting 5 months of my life. I learned a valuable lesson about TA.

I quit my job thinking I'd get one almost immediately, but I didn't find one for nearly two months. Before I quit, I was going to put in 500 on ETH when it was at 40, but I didn't because I wasn't sure when I would get a new job. Then I was jobless during the entire bull market of that period. Also, I didn't go into POSW when it was getting shilled massively at .05 and pumped to .20.

I was making good money too, but I hated working there. It's a mistake that cost me a lot but I guess that also assumes that I would have done the right things at the right time.

Bought EOS right at launch currently sitting around 50% value
> shit stings man
> lost all faith in ICOs after that

Lost about 20% of my portfolio making a huge risk on a public pump and dump group.

The lesson is - don't trade long term certainty for short term risk.

Lost $400 on DGB when I bought it at ATH, because I was convinced that the citibank conference would cause a moon
WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

>not reading the T&Cs on their EOS token
>holding something they don't have to recognise at all if they choose

Sold storj at 19k sat right before it mooned

Sold 7500 PAY at a loss since I bought mid July and saw it go way down.

J U S T

holy fuck

>tfw you fell for the diversification meme

yeah but that moment one of your meme coins you diversified into goes up 500% you'll be singing a different tune

Bought 150000 USD worth of Litecoin.

Bought VIA at 13k and panic sold at 10k. It then went to like 70k

Y-you d-don't l-lose until you s-sell right?