Partners up with a non existent fund with no history or reputation run by one of their own guys

>partners up with a non existent fund with no history or reputation run by one of their own guys

When will you guys realise this is just an elaborate scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

numerica-partners.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

been cucked into this.

A scam with a working platform, that is one of the only projects that actually provides a quarterly financial report.

A scam where smart money is busy accumulating whilst retards are out there selling low and falling for FUD. It doesn't take much effort to look at the block explorer to check out the activity of the top accounts.

So glad I dumped this piece of shit and went all in DNT.

FUCKING LOL

was lucky to get out and not lose any money.

Sucker

I forgot to mention the fact that the Devs hold ICN themselves that is locked away, so it's in their best interests for the Platform to perform well as they will all benefit from it just as much as everyone else that's invested.

i dont understand, there has been hype threads for iconomi for the last week or so while the coin itself was losing value. now that it is finally up for the first time in a week the fud threads are starting to appear on Veeky Forums

i dont get it guys

up? It's crashing right back down

but muh walls, cries increasingly nervous bagholder

every single coin on every single market has people spoofing buy and sell orders and people setting walls, if the buy pressure was actually there the walls would simply crumble. its literally conspiracy tier nonsense

Until the 15th,which is when the iconomi AMA will happen, no one knows what will happen

As soon as they explain once and for all what the usage of icn will be, we will rocket or die

The whales are accumulating, check top 50 wallets on etherscan

CONDOMI

If you are looking for a coin that stagnates while everything around it rockets, look no further... ICN has you covered.

"We're always looking for more idiots, er, I mean customers to give us their money."

bump

$25 by the new year, $100 by the end of 2018.

We will be lucky if it gets back to the ATH.

h-hodl?

bump

This is a clear case of "Do the opposite of what biz says"

Also, buy the dip

"We don't care if you hold or not. We already got the money from the ICO. ICN has served its purpose. Now excuse me, I need to go lick my dog's asshole."

>Do the opposite of what biz says
>Also, buy the dip
And give time to research what you're investing before jumping in right away.

buy the FUD sell the FOMO. See you plebs on the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

its getting ready to moon. there is a reason why its marketcap is 200 million USD.

bump

the founder of columbus capital was the former head of numerica partners, a slovenian scam company.

look at this shit website.

also, Igor Erker doesn't even have a MBA yet.

I'm screenshotting all these ICN fud threads. These stupid ass points have been debunked over and over.

I'm holding 20k ICN and have no intention of touching it until the end of the year. Enjoy chasing shitcoin ghosts, faggots.

numerica-partners.com/

What makes it a scam company?

They're Jewish

To me, it looks like Iconomi is pushing their investments off to another entity to insulate the funds from SEC interference.

So ICN|Iconomi gets decoupled from ICNX & ICNP. I'm hoping that with the next AMA some kind of utility for the tokens becomes clear because they seem to be distancing it from the actual money. If the distance lets them do more with ICN (listing it on more exchanges + functionality) then this is good. If it lets them actually talk to their community without going through legal, that'd be fucking great.

Best case, we get an ecosystem. Worst case, the digital assets are encapsulated from ICN and the token festers and dies. A lot is riding on the August AMA.

fuck off /pol/ we love money

FUCKING DO IT. Screen cap me and I stick a sharpie in my arsehole if you're right.