Is neo dead?

Is the pump and dump over? should I sell at a loss? Looks like it's downtrending pretty hard.

No brother, keep HODLing, it will go to $500 soon :^)

yes goy, sell to me goy C^:

Yes sell at a loss

See this makes it even worse, we are at the useless bullshit shills stage

Are you fags investing MTL or what? Look at the investors and dev team. Such an obvious moon mission.

you already fell for the shills when you bought at the ATH, dumbass

Sell at a loss then you fucking faggot. Just wait and see, don't come crying on this board when it eventually rebounds.

0.009 is the ATH? no it isnt you fucking autistic nerd

enjoy my bags goy

Yes sell at loss. it's over.coin is dead. was just a minor pump and dump.

told them to ditch neo at 1.1M for MTL, do you think they listened?

No they will baghold until 500K

yo should have sold at 40 son no you can wait until next year

sell at loss, come back a week cry you sold, repeat with new coin

pack it up boys shows over everything is going to 1 satoshi forever including bitcoin

will rech 70-60k sats, sell now buy back in later

Looks exactly like what happened when it reached over 600K

Something like this is completely expected (and it's a weekend)

And look at the floors, not the highs, because almost everyday it's 24 hour low is higher than the previous

Actually fag bag holding is rewarding

my plan was neo for early august then mtl for late august for maximizing gains, I stucked to it, and it is working, already up way more than HODL xd fags.

My first buy on neo was at 140K, so I really don't give a shit about you retards anymore. I'm done giving advice

sure it was buddy

you can check where MTL is heading come the end of august/sept, and you can remember this post and laugh or cry

>sell at a loss

Nigga what

Down to 300k soon

just hold it lol just hold the damn coin

I bought for 2$ and 3$ soo idc about those dips dont be a fucking pussy and hodl

Do not fear

I'm tempted to say sell at a loss just to see you cry when it moons in a few days once it finished consolidating. Impatient idiots like you pisses me off the most.