SIGNATUM

Will signatum hit bitrexx ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crowetic?lang=en
mylife.com/jason-crowe/masterrjason
forums.burst-team.us/user/crowetic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About an hour after you start to panic and sell everything.

perhaps. maybe after several years?

We all know the answer mate.

Surefire signal for a biz scam / PnD

> get it before it hots bittrex soon

x will hit bittrex is part of PnD scams, learned this the hard way.

Last rumor I heard was aimed at the 14th. If it's not on Bittrex or Nova by then, I'm cutting loose. Still have a healthy 1.4k profit on what I'm holding, but I can do better elsewhere in the meantime.

I'm in a similar boat as you.
From what I have seen, Bittrex is the only thing going for this coin at this point. DNT, ANT, NEO, 10X are the real plays.

The people on Discord are fucking delusional. They keep selling that SIGT will be on another exchange, but it's honestly just a pump and dump.

Not to mention that the devs completely disappeared and gave no new info to stir the market.

Fucking patetic. I sold most of mine, still at a profit, but I'm holding a small amount just in case.

The devs didn't disappear there was literally a Q and A released two days ago.

this, also you faggots forget this coin is 3 weeks old, has already had 2 "pump and dumps" and has now stabilized, price went down today due to btc being up 10%, stop shaking ffs

Bought in at 700 sats. Sold at 4200. I hope it keeps crashing desu. Then I'll just buy a lot more and forget about it for a few months. Maybe years

Be scared when others are greedy, greedy when others are scared. Apply.

Nova Exchange is official, Bittrex is still conjecture but has some evidence.

The bittrex application process has been completed. It is up to bittrex whether it will be accepted for listing or not. There is nothing you can do other than buy SIGT to show your support. Bittrex staff are the only people that know if it will be listed.

Just got off this ride with my initial BTC investment intact and a small SIGT moonbag in case it actually does anything.

Fuck cryptopia, I've gone to bed twice to wake up to 20% nosedives in SIGT/BTC price and with no ability to set a stop loss it's turned this coin into a nightmare. This coin is going to be fagging around 2000 sats all day. I'm out, there are just way better things to do with this coin than babysit it.

>only 16 btc buy orders
Bumping. Seriously guys, get the fuck out while you can.

We are the sigtmarines. Stop kicking SIGT when every single alt is in the same boat. People just want their fucking BTC.

>Stop kicking SIGT when every single alt is in the same boat.

Seriously bro?

A stop loss is part and parcel of any decent exchange. Between that and the god damn lag, I don't know how they're in business. SIGT alone accounts for most of their traffic. Once it's on Nova (and hopefully Bittrex) we can get the fuck outta there.

Now down to 1853 Satoshis. I'm officially losing money. Holding to the fucking end.

Shittier coins than SIGT are listed, so why not?

no, crowetic already used profits from this scam to pay of angry people from his burst scam

SIGT debuted only 3 weeks ago. Applying, approval, etc takes time. Nova is already confirmed, it got the 250 votes.

>used profits from this scam to pay of angry people from his burst scam

eloborate please

>crowetic

This is the kind of shit that really holds crypto back. All names need to be public for fucks sake. I someone can find you murder you, that's a pretty solid incentive not to fuck around.

he's just pulling stuff out of his ass, dude. lmao

cant be too hard to find

twitter.com/crowetic?lang=en
mylife.com/jason-crowe/masterrjason

forums.burst-team.us/user/crowetic

Once it hits Bittrex should I sell on Craptopia or should I transfer to Bittrex and sell there?

50/50

What difference does it make?

You tell me

I don't know, that's why I was asking.

My question wasn't rhetorical.

this is a 100x coin
fair start, no-premine, doesnt have the regulations that are gonna be slapped on ICO's
this is the wild west, the miners know whats up
you will never get it

My wasn't either

hope you bought that dip

we're back from the dead.

sigtmarines unite

insider info btw, bittrex will add new coins on august 22-26, i know its 5 coins in total and one of them is stox(dont recommend buying this sht cuz with normies never relax), thats all i know if i see my friend again ill ask him more deets

FUCK IT, BOUGHT THAT DIP. 30k SIGS accumulated, let's see where this ride ends.

Never give up
Never surrender

>100x

Wildly ambitious, but it certainly could hit $1.

SIGT is going to be fucking HUGE, you're insane if you're not buying this dip.

Well distributed wealth
ASIC resistant
Privacy orientated
No ICO

Only $7 market cap!! This is ground zero!

This is easily a $1 coin and could potentially moon for 100x.

WE ARE THE SIGTMARINES

volume seems to be steadily increasing boys

And price is steadily decreasing

>tfw only 3,700 Sigt

Will I be a minor Lord at least?

Nope, going back up

>>tfw only 3,700 Sigt

Don't worry bro. I paid $500 for a 4000 SIGT. When this shit moons to $0.50 we'll still make out well, even if you paid a little too much for them.

You will probably be able to buy a porsche with your gains.

It's over isn't it? If it's not on bittrex by Monday the hype and volume will be so dead that bittrex will either never include it or it won't make a difference.

Not over, soldier. Not by a long shot

Bittrex has added much shittier coins. Besides, we're confirmed for Nova.

I'm holding until it explodes, or if it plummets down to negative Satoshis. I don't give a fuck anymore.

LMAO, was it "over" one week ago when volume was much less? No, this coin is growing, and has huge potential. You are literally at ground zero of this coin, on the launch pad. We're talking 6mil market cap that could easily 10x, and has a good chance of 100x.

his sell order is ready
hands weak
bags too heavy

theres losses on his blockfolio already, TA is spaghetti
he's nervous, but on the surface he plays rich and said he'd
buy dips, but he keeps on resetttin'
his stop losses, all of Veeky Forums laughs so loud when
he opens his mouth, but price dips another 30% now,
he's raging how, "sig is going to bittrex wow!"
the clocks run out, devs have dumped its over- BLAOW!

snap back to reality, oh BTC resists gravity,
oh, but user knows that he choked,
he's so mad, but he won't sell sig that easy - No
he won't have it, he thinks the skunkHash algorithm
is dope, he trusts that but hes broke,
hes so sad that he knows, when he tells his mom back in his home, thats when its,
back to the basement again, yep, its back to wagecuckery
he better sell his losses now and hope he can afford his tendies

almost sold last night, would have got fucked.
almost sold today, would have got fucked.
not falling for these tricks again, the whales are doing nothing but stacking their sigts.

get in

Heard that as well. Since the SEC put out the announcement if the coin is considered a security then it won't be listed, a lot of the coins that aren't mineable won't be listed. So, there's a very high probability that SIGT will be listed. It's not considered a security. The volume is attractive to Bittrex' business.

Underrated post.

looks like it's oc as well.

impressive user.

>SIGT is gonna be huge

The dev has stated that the features for the coin listed on the website are not definite.

It's clearly a fucking scam.

>The dev has stated that the features for the coin listed on the website are not definite.
no he didn't. stay salty, no siggie

Yes he did man, to paraphrase "We're not promising anything listed on the website features"

screen shot or stfu
im tired of all this FUD

He did actually, most notably about the fiat exchange. In an interview he said that was not supposed to be on the site.

However he did hint at some previously unreleased features to come out in the next few weeks.

I think the lack of announcements is certainly making hodling painful - but I mined most of what I have so I dont have much to loose.

well yeah, i think we all agree the fiat exchange is probably not going to happen for legal reasons. but the more attainable stuff like the market place is definitely a go.

Due to some fantastic wave-riding on my part, it would have to fall below 740 before I lose anything. I'm willing to take the chance. I still think this could be a $1 coin. But if there's not even a glimpse of news by the 15th, I'm moving elsewhere and I'll come back for the upswing.

I'm only on the Discord to make fun of the delusional fags who think the coin is going $50+. Anyone else read @ glide_on's messages? Poor girl, the only thing she ever types is talking about her sugar gliders and the fact that she has a husband and now she got sold into a scam like SIGNATUM HAHAHAHHAHA

it's less scammy than an ICO, that's for sure. you fucking idiot.

my whole thing with sig is, look at decred, litecoin, dash, vertcoin, all those shits.
They're just bitcoin with stupid gimicks that dont matter thrown in and they're at high prices
Whats stopping sigt from doing that?

thx m8. im also bagholding sigt so thought some OC was in order, hopefully appease the moon gods

absolutely nothing, bro
sigt iron handed holders shall be greatly rewarded

>my whole thing with sig is, look at decred, litecoin, dash, vertcoin, all those shits.
>They're just bitcoin with stupid gimicks that dont matter thrown in and they're at high prices

Why not use that money to buy into a coin with actual, tangible value like Monero?

lol monero
sigt is a better privacy coin than that hunk of junk
we have tor nodes, baby

lol Monero. I don't think that thing's had an upswing in the last month, and that's a damn impressive feat with the massive bull market we're in.

There's been a dozen coins in the last year that are more private than Monero. Only thing keeping the big M afloat is the first to market and brand loyalty, but it's a sinking ship.

>sigt is a better privacy coin than that hunk of junk
You guys are fucking retards.

no worries OP
kek

Its 3 weeks old and pumped and dumped twice, theres a good chance it will happen a third time, planning on selling 2/3's of my siggies then and hodling the rest

Same, next pump I'm getting my original BTC out

no u

>1901 sats

support line is @2000 sats amirite ?

sub 18 in t minus half a fucking bitcoin

G-Guys?
Why didn't we fucking sell?

I told you nignogs to get out about 12 hours ago. I even dumped my moonbags. Shit was looking grim.

It may bounce back at some point but there is no sense bagholding when there is no buying support.

we are the
the sigt
marin....*dies*

ready to just cut my losses and gtfo

im tempted to get out
any profit I would get from SIGT hitting $.50 I would make from having BTC

Dude, get out.

Same. I'd be taking a $100 loss but fuck I don't have faith in this shit anymore

I'm like $2 in the green, I'll break even after TX fees. lesson learned, don't be greedy

lesson i learned is to always dump shitcoins on first moon if you're able. only coins worth holding are products on a good exchange with real support/potential

this was my first shitcoin experiment, and its a lesson ill hold forever

get the fuck out while you still can guys...

I mined this at 1 cent, sold half of my bags at 4.5k.. sold the rest last night at 2.5k

Its a sinking ship get the fuck out before ur too late.... DO IT NOW.

Took your advice user, cut my losses

down $100 but much happier seeing more BTC in my wallet than that piece of shit sigt

>suicide watch in two weeks

lesson i learned is to always dump shitcoins on first moon if you're able.

this was my first shitcoin experiment, and its a lesson ill hold forever.

>>obviously it was your first experiment if you think that was first moon

first shitcoin too, now I know
Any money I would make from a moon mission I could make twice as much of day trading or hodling btc

the coin had potential if crowetic and his faggot buttbuddies didn't touch it

he needs to be punished for running these scams

>buying
Not scam yet. Jesus you people are so fucking impatient. I might be wrong but I'm giving this project the benefit of the doubt. If you can't, won't, or are unwilling to... that's your call....

But wow the FUD is intense. Shit dips down into its natural support range and everyone flips their shit.

Fear not - everyone who sells - I'll sell you your coins later at a significant premium when you're ready to FOMO buy again.

this is getting pretty embarrissing nigga. just let it go already.