Coinbase

I'm a noob who has been lurking for a while. I've got money to invest, and I know what coins I want to buy.
Do you guys use coinbase? I've seen people online say that they aren't very good, then others say they are great. What do you use Veeky Forums?

I do but they cuck you with fees. Say the price of BTC is $3500, you'll buy it at $3600 through them. Not only that, but when you sell, it'll be at $3400. Their "fees" are ridiculously high.

I use Kraken since I'm an europoor. If you're American you should probably use Gemini

britbong. As I said I'm very new, so I don't want to cuck myself with fees. It seems like Coinbase is the most secure compared to others however.

I've been satisfied with Kraken so far, do whatever you want tho

just bought from coinbase. the price of btc is 3835 but they made me buy at 3854 on top of paying a $15 fee. it's still better than somewhere like LocalBitcoins though, where you're paying almost 150% per coin.

better to sell a physical wallet for cash desu

Why did you buy at the top of the bubble? That shit's about to burst

everyone on biz tells me i should buy now because it will still moon

I've been waiting for a dip since $2700. fucking tired of missing out on these unbelievable gains. also I only put in about 30% of my USD, I'll keep buying in as it (hopefully) dips.
that's because they don't want their gains to stop. realistically you should wait for the inevitable dip but it sure as hell is taking its sweet time.

decent number of bitcoin ATMs around the UK now, juice is high, but at least its anonymous and wont raise any flags at the bank

So what do you guys do? Buy on Coinbase then deposit onto Bittrex?

If you're investing under like 5k then yeah store your bitcoins on bittrex

I've only got about £160 worth of bitcoin atm, I reckon I'm just going to hold onto about 100 in BTC then play around with the spare 60.
What do you guys use over 5k?

hard wallets, like from the brand ledger

Transfer your money to coinbase

Then transfer to gdax

Voila, no fees

Why not Bittrex?

Speculate and evacuate.

Bittrex doesn't support fiat money.

fiat to coinbase > gdax > buy BTC limit buy > send BTC to bittrex to buy altcoins

How long until money deposited to Bittrex appears in your wallet?

You are 4 months late

In other words too late

people shit on them, but coinbase is the only fiat gateway site that works in my state.

How do fund bittrex to buy omg