Price predictions 8/12/17?

Bought 30k worth at 830 sat. I don't seeing it below 750k. There is a 400 btc wall from 750-820. Hopefully we can get some sideways movement soon. If BTC didn't moon so hard, none of these alts would be in the red. Oh well post your predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

cityofzion.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$30,000 worth not 30k neo fyi

60 USD by the end of August, and that is conservative. This thing has all the right ingredients to fly past the Kuyper belt.

hoping to buy more tomorrow if the price looks right

No matter what the people say that are salty they have missed out on this coin or are just plain racist.

Sure thing

$120 eoy. Cap this.

t. I predicted 4kBTC and 320ETH

Whales are accumulating now, massive sell/buy walls to keep the price within range.

All indicators point to a 50$ NEO by end of next week.

sounds about right :)

wtf is with these cunts putting on 7000 neo sell walls and removing after 2 seconds over and over again? Is there some fucking nerd trying to show off his 200k$?

I literally have no plans to sell my NEO until we hit $300. I'm actually holding this, usually I attempt to accumulate by selling high for a dip but not this time.

Same, I don't want to get screwed trying to trade this and miss out when this thing moons hard in a bit. It will moon harder than ETH with the same hype because of the fixed supply. Not sure if people realize that.

It's a whale trick to manipulate bots.

I swear people are going to be posting that image even when it hits over $100.

mr. salty butthurt is back to spread his boring outdated FUD, lmao

thats pretty interesting never seen it before. What does it make the bots do? does it just make them all sell and leave the coin?

Quote stuffing/spoofing (google it) to fake out bots and traders making short term trades based on the order book.

I love NEO but damn it I want to rush of trading and everything is boring and going down

wtFrigg you talking bout meng? NEO's up %10 right now and prob isnt going to stop

why is it that all you retards think about is getting rich quick. do you think that the whales who setup bots to buy/sell to themselves and drive up a price did it with zero money. Sure you can try to ride the wave, but you're just as likely to stare at your screens all day.

If you want to cash out on a pump, set a conditional sell order. if you think that a coin is a good investment, but it's currently tanking, uh well set a conditional buy order. this shit aint hard.

yeah yeah and then it'll rebound hard and too many people will be scared

I'm on that tenx wave just jumped as I post this

Only one thing worries me about this coin. 4devs. Almost no commits on github . Looking at all the money theyraised this looks scammy as fuck

buy when shits down

are you in crypto for a week or years be smarter

Yup, it's all one big elaborate chink scam.
>rolls eyes

cityofzion.io/

Internation NEO dev community. Here you go faggot.

o look this low quality fud again.

keep posting it doesn't stop the fact they were invited to show their work to a $226 billion global investment bank or a $68 billion telecom company both in japan.

hurr durr shitcoin. Keep being regretful

Hurr durr. If you dont have the time ok, but I'm doing this full time, making around 200$ per hour riding the wave.

YES YES Mistel.
Buy mole NEO mistel BUY BUY. Its not like we the developels have al-leady half of the supply. tehehheheh.

Is pelfectly safe and is totally not a pump and dump shitcoin

I'm gonna take a wild guess you were saying the same thing with $7 eth.

Sucks to be you :/

new ICO on NEO being revealed in SEPTEMBER

>racism
Go back to plebbit

Poorcoiner detected.

Yea ok, keep being racist and missing out on epic moon mission retard