Agrello ICO

Get around the best ICO happening now Veeky Forums
featured in Forbes
forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/07/15/tezos-232-million-ico-may-just-be-the-beginning/#62016b914c52

www.agrello.org

Other urls found in this thread:

kyber.network/
twitter.com/KyberNetwork?lang=en
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874522987885670400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also keep an eye on kyber.network/
its the only other project beside Omisego that Vitalik Buterin is an advisor to.

You're welcome Veeky Forums bros

Yeah but how do I acquire dem kyber tokens?

The ICO will be announced shortly
keep an eye on their twitter
twitter.com/KyberNetwork?lang=en

>Estonian lawyers
Kek

Is there a source of this somewhere?

??
you know there live one of the bsest out of europe right ?

i already bought in last week, looks promising

Vitalik's twitter stating he is only an advisor to Omisego & Kyber
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874522987885670400

>Estonian lawyers

Are you a burger, user? If so - LMFAO.

AAHHAHAHAHAH AMERICAN.

That's like an insult these days, you pathetic jew-owned politically correct infested LGBT riddled feminized pozzed enslaved taxed-to-death crypto-taxed LMAOAAAOAOAOAOAOAO faggot from America.

Enjoy your subsidized high fructose corn syrup and your freedumbs! Hahahahahha AMERICAN hahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Estonia is big in tech start ups atm, transferwise etc

Estonia is a lovely place, but I bet /pol/ has turned you into a hate machine, sad!

useless Americans are getting BTFO from crypto right now and I love it.

WAIT ONE GOD DAMNED MINUTE

10 THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

TEN THOUSAND BTC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[FONT SIZE 9999999] TEN THOUSAND BTC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????????????????????????????

yeahhhh boyyyyyyy

Why THE FUCK do they need 40 million US fed buxx?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

it's gonna be yuuuuuge

But of course sir.

I'm sure they have an amazing product that is fully functional and already have a couple million downloads.

that's what their AI overlord needs for world domination.

>he believes the ico's bs sums.

What do you mean? Are you sayin they're faking the counter? That's pretty pajeetish if you ask me, I doubt they would do that.

Sounds a tad sarcastic desu...

I looked into it a few weeks ago and it looked like scam and no has no future. Not gonna invest myself, will watch from the sideline

how did you come to that conclusion?

>will watch from the sideline

I'll just wait for it to get on Trex, I mean anything that gets a decent hype and ends up on Trex can get some kind of pamp so...

Their product seems very hype-friendly....could be doing Civic-like movements when it gets on the exchange. Don't have the guts to drop money into their...

FORTY FUCKING TRILLION DOLLARS FUNDRAISER.

>it looked like scam

lmao, most coins are scamcoins, but this looks actually promising. have you even read the whitepaper?

>whitepaper

Ahhh muh whit-papar meme...I mean, ok, I've glanced at the project and it looks neat...but...user

user?

40 MILLION DOLLARS......

with that amount of money they'll be able to shape their project to absolute perfection, and market the shit out of it. it has an actual chance of being used by tons of people. i have a good feeling about this.

>with that amount of money

nigga with 40 millon dollars they should make a fuckin...i don't know...

40 million!

Isn't Bancor the only ico that raised similar money, and delivered ABSOLUTE NOTHING.

maybe they're also making an iron man suit for the AI, i don't know.
marketing can be extremely expensive, so maybe they're planning some sickass marketing campaign all over the world.

I think it has a lot of potential, if people would look into it a little further they'd realize it's not even close to a scam/shitcoin.

They already have a list of Chinese exchanges lined up where it will be listed right away, Jubi is going to be one of the first to list it.

>and delivered ABSOLUTE NOTHING.
wrong

Source?

I'm only checking out Agrello because you mentioned Kyber right after, which I know is a 100% trip to Jupiter.

Got a quick rundown for me? Just woke up and checked biz on my phone, will be a bit before getting to the PC

Estonia is ok bc it's all white but they speak funny there and there are no laws in Estonia. Hence "Estonian lawyer" is an oxymoron. t. American man

>kyber.network/

well NEO does this too besides many other things

mis su aadress on pederast?

kuuled v
türa