SELL SELL SELL

SELL SELL SELL

down the toilet it goes

Rest in peace siacoin/digibyte. Your april/may gains will not be forgotten.

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that *BIG LOSSES*? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a SUCCESSFUL TRADER behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases? I'm sorry but remember that sometimes *BAD DECISIONS* are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your FAULT. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to RISK FURTHER with basically *DEAD SCAM COIN* like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at neo, omg or iota for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this *SHITCOIN*. There are also some rumors that it is about to be DELISTED FROM POLONIEX. This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... You are neither an early adopter of this coin - half a year ago it was worth 20 SAT - I'd estimate that it is the bottom. Congrats on holding something 10x overpriced. Eventually, DEVELOPERS said publicly that they DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you HATE MONEY? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been WARNED.

It's over. SIA is finished. It'll be below 100 sat soon.
SIA holders confirmed on suicide watch.

a new wave of coins is coming into the market. Coins like SC, ARK, DGB are previous generation and will slowly die. The new gen is NEO, MTL, CVC, OMG, shit like that

>Gee what blockchain technology should my tech firm embed into the latest generation of corporate software? One that's been around for a long time and has dedicated devs that have constantly been improving the code, or the latest shitcoin mooning on bittrex?

Have fun swimming against the tide.

dgb and sia are shitcoins kid

Sources you flaming fag. We could all benefit by sharing useful information yet you opt to shitpost.

The FUD is real. Most altcoins go down because of the price surge in BTC.

I wouldnt be too scared, SIA may very well go up again in week/months.

I went in deep @ 700, then doubled down @ 400. Fuck me.

as long as development is still ongoing the coin is not dead and will pump at some point. So many anons are here are still poorfags because they buy during the pump and end up buying high and selling low.

YOU BUY AT TIMES LIKE THIS IDIOTS

anyone else remember the user last night who spent 1.2 BTC on SC when it was 222 sats and acted all smug about buying the bottom? lmao

Siacoin is close to the bottom.

I'm buying ARK when it drops like this too

Paging that guy with the 80M siacoin

You guys think he ended it?

Come here boy. I fuck ya real good.

Just tell me evertyhing will be alright in the end and I'll at least break even

Pfffttt hahahaha, don't think I'll die just yet.

''those that want the price to go up are more vocal than those interested in the technology'' - sia main dev

80 million siacoin? What price did you buy them at? Just... why?

>waiting for sia to drop even more so I can buy some desu

He bought tem like 2 years ago as an angel investor. And he said he was gonna hodl...lol

What is the definition of a shitcoin to you? A coin with no application or a coin that doesn't pump to 1000% every month despite it's real world products?

I hope I can predict the bottom

As much as I hate to say it, I think you're right. Aside from btc and eth, it seems that novelty is the only thing speculators look for now

people said it was the bottom at 300

>Devs state that SIA is over priced
>Devs warn about inflation in SIA
Why didn't you guys listen?

I'm a fuckin sad siamarine.

I lost all hope on this coin. Why did I invest 1000USD in this ? ;(

I invested 1000 at 530 and I have hope user. Just don't be so short sighted.