Question

Why are poor people poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5LPjxOGEIE
soundcloud.com/media-roots/trumps-north-korea-obsession
youtube.com/watch?v=YjcIRQuCXr0
youtube.com/watch?v=WtxTxzB3Q30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They think of the present instead of looking toward the future.

What do you mean?

They always look towards next weekend

they lack sufficient funds

Because they missed out on the coming omg moon mission

Why are you wasting my time with shit smug threads?

I genuinely want to know. What makes people poor.

Why are they poor.

We all are humans so why others are in better situation? Why they have houses cars holidays and stuff while 99% dont

they didn't notice the WEEKEND DIP

most people are poor because they make min wage

Why they make min. wage then? What stops them from having more money?

Education level

You made me tick all those captcha-cars so now this is official:

Why poor is poor - thread.

matter of intelligence obviously, not able to see or follow patterns in life to make profits.

Cope.

Being rich = luck
Being poor = bad luck

Most wagecucks that live frugally are exactly that.

Because they didn't come from money. Wealth begets wealth.

And anybody who can't admit it is a liar.

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=M5LPjxOGEIE

If you aren't making millions and own a lambo and a hot gf all thanks to internet money, you are a fucking cuck.

Wageslaving all year to maintain a condo and get 2 weeks of holidays after lossing your prime studying some boring ass shit isn't being rich.

I'm not a wagecuck,but crypto has a loser for every winner

Bro... You... Are...A...DE-LUSIONAL... :D

They're dumb.

do they have smaller brains? why are they less intelligent?

I don't care if its making it from crypto, or making it because you become an internet meme whose content is generated effortlessly and gets millions of views a month

working hard to not even get rich is a fucking scam

And really its all about saving money not buying all the shit u know. Buy everyday a cup of coffee other than making it yourself in thermosbottle bulk at home, so wtf?

calculate it:
-coffee price 2.90$
-year 365

2.90x365=1058,5
Whats that in 10years?

-Yeaah starbucks rules is poorfags answer

And thats only coffee calculate about foods and all the fucking shit they buy you know useless shit they can get for free...

if you saved up $1m ur poor

but if your income is 1m/month/year then ur rich

Lol,pewdiepie said he spent 14 hours editing and making videos daily
Editing videos isn't easy

You're fucking retarded man.

People are poor because they are born into it. Not everyone has money. They remain poor because of bad lifestyle slchocied. Most of which can't easily be avoided due to being born poor.

If you're poor you get no education. So stuck working low paying jobs. Never being able to save money. The system is designed to have as many poor people as possible.

real poor - can't afford what they need
normie poor - can't afford what they want

Not even the big whales can make 1m off crypto monthly.
Yearly,doubtful but possible

>The system is designed to have as many poor people as possible.
Really?

Why is that? Why world needs poor people?

I currently live with a poor family. We were barely making it and mother quit her job.

She quit while they were making $1100/month rent, $400 electric payment, water, gas $350-400 and their biggest fucking killer a Toyota Corrola 2013 making $400+/month payment and $250 insurance payment.

Well needless to say I worked on a budget for them. I cut their rent down to $980 by moving to a cheaper, smaller place, electricity is coming in at around $200-250 (This is PEAK season btw so that's max all year) water included in rent, gas at $40-70 (again peak season)

Somehow they are worse off NOW than they were before. They saw the extra money and instead of following the fucking budget they waste it away on dumb fucking shit. They insist on having cable and internet when they can watch all their faggot little shows on the internet.

that's an extra $80/month they are throwing away. I'm paying their phone bill right now and these fucking people (my mother really) insist on getting the galaxy s8. I told the bitch she was fucking crazy and I refuse to this day to get her the fucking phone. I bought for her an S7 and she broke it that's when she insisted on the S8. I gave her an old HTC HD8 I had in the closet.

that fucking Toyota piece of shit car. I TOLD them years ago before they bought that faggot ass car NOT TO DO IT. they got the loan at a 24% interest rate due to their shitty credit. At the time I had no credit I was only 17. They did it anyway because at the time mother was working and they could """AFFORD""" it. these fucking people go out to eat 4+ times a FUCKING WEEK. they asked me to refinance the car under my credit because i will get a lower rate. FUCK THEM, they miss payments and think it's no big fucking deal as long as you never reach the point of repossession which they had it once repo'd for a few hours before making the fucking car payment.

anyway. poor people are fucking stubborn, stupid people. they are poor because they have no fucking clue about their money. they borrow money they don't have at high interest, they overspend the money they borrowed at high interest on the worst fucking things. they double spend on entertainment don't be suprsied to walk to a poor person home and they have netflix,hulu,cable,espn,internet,hbo,physical dvd,physical cd,pandora,spotify, etc. subscriptions active at the SAME fucking time. i'm starting to fucking shake of all the fucking stupidity my dumb fucking parents have. i'm done writing I can write a fucking book about why poor people are poor. fuck them I tried to help them.

there was a scientific study which proves being poor decreases your IQ, not the other way around

Poor people have worse health coverage, are forced to eat cheap unhealthy food, and are under constant stress of trying to keep up with bills.
It all effects your body and brain, decreasing your IQ.

I can relate to this, I'm "richest" in my family simply because I save my money and don't buy much

are we talking poor people overall?

because it depends on what part of the world they live in

1st world poor people are just retarded and too lazy to do anything, and prefers to just live on the wellfare they get, they could easily turn their life around in a couple of years if they really wanted, ofc there's some exceptions to this

2nd and 3rd world poorfags were doomed from the start, they are being abused by the upper class and is being kept down, will never life a proper life unless they win the lottery or something

Most insightful post so far.

But how do you go from this -> rich level?

Obviously saving money is out the window, you will never get rich that way

So there's investing which is risky and starting a business which is complex matter

It's really as simple as that. That and sheer intelligence are 99% of the fight.
Being rich, which I consider making $500k/yr or more, takes a degree of luck. Being not poor to well-off does not.

>The system is designed to have as many poor people as possible.
That same system has advanced human material wealth more in 150 years than all of human history previous to it, and it's not even close.

>why are poor people poor
>why do liars lie

Just how it is.

Poor people in not poor countries are retarded sheep unable to think past today. They stay poor because their money is spent rather than saved and invested

>poor family. We were barely making it and mother quit her job.
>She quit while they were making $1100/month rent, $400 electric payment, water, gas $350-400 and their biggest fucking killer a Toyota Corrola 2013 making $400+/month payment and $250 insurance payment.
>electricity is coming in at around $200-250
>I bought for her an S7 and she broke it that's when she insisted on the S8
1st world "poverty"

>I bought for her an S7 and she broke it that's when she insisted on the S8
>I bought for her an S7
>bought S7

poverty everyone

I am relatively poor, but I'm not stupid. I just can't function socially at all due to health problems. If I could, I'd be successful

jesus I'm about to buy an s8 and I dont want it anymore because of this post

this is correct, i dont make much money but i can afford what i need to survive and i live within my own boundaries. for example i dont buy expensive food which tastes slightly better than cheaper food. stuff like that

Why are poor people dumb?

1. exposure to shit from stupid parents. Poor parents smoke, drink and do drugs. Poor parents live in more polluted areas. Poor parents are diabetic or near diabetic and fucked up blood sugar is going to fuck up kids

2. exposure to pollutants. Not only to you have cigs, poor people are going to live in houses with more lead paint and lead water than average. They'll live in polluted neighborhoods.

3. Inheriting dumb parents' DNA. Dumb people more often than not make babies with other dumb people. This leads to dumb children.

4. Lack of investment in kids. Poor parents' were generally raised badly. They also don't have a lot of time. As a result, dedication to their kids learning and doing well is limited.

I had a 5 year plan or whatever you want to call for them.

It was simple really. It all started with the fucking car. At the time I was driving around a really old beat up 98' Nissan that was in the end stages of it's life. Transmission was slipping and fucking up.

Honestly a mix of being selfish and other things got them and me being the "young" and "dumb" kid obviously didn't help.

My plan originally was to get a cheap car with my name on it and pay it off within 6 months to get me a good credit rating. better than their was at the time and then get their "fancy car" at a lower, acceptable interest rate. Continue building my credit because everything was to fall on me since their credit was already fucked beyond repair. they owed nothing yet their credit is in the mid to upper 500s because of their fuck ups.

anyway they rent because they obviously can't fucking buy but if they had listened to me we would have reached the point to where i'd be able to get a FHA loan for a condo and pay WAY LESS than what rent goes for in this fucking city for the same fucking spaces.

We would have a home, two cars one paid off, another almost if not already paid off (father,mother and myself making payments towards the car). lower insurance costs because they wouldn't be forced to get max coverage by the lienholder. and the insurance would have possibly been in my name since I have the better credit score even though I am younger than 25.

anyway. they made their decision. they are poor because they didn't listen to the dumb 17 year old kid they kept spending and wasting money. they were too "intelligent" and had more wisdom than the dumb fucking 17 year old why would they listen to him?

Hell to think, we'd probably be renting off the condo and buy a real single-family home and have an asset on the way. but remember, young adults or "children" as they call me can never be smarter than their parents right?

fpbp

Words of a successful yellow jewlord.

To work for the jews obviously

Wage gap

nice meme
>le FEEL THE BERN
>le RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE
>le HIGHER TAXES ON THE RICH
>le FREE EDUCATION
>le UNIVERSAL INCOME
>le DON'T REWARD SUCCESS
>le lelelele
>all of these things definitely have no negative repercussions!!1!

I was born into a poor family full of stockholm. Live in Australia, in a farm town where all the jobs are being outsourced to the Chinese who move here and will do any job for 1/10th of minimum wage. Town is technologically impaired even though I have an IT Degree that took two years (and was planning to go to Uni until other family issues came up, on top of the fact that everyone getting into Uni debt can never pay it off anymore without getting lucky). Didn't have a job in high school because I was forcefed 'just go study and you'll get jobs ezlol, don't worry about jobs in high school', so, being the teen who listened to his elders, I followed their advice.

What little money I did manage to save, I was giving to my mother who had to take care of the emotionally abusive father's finances, because I cared about her even if he was a prick. Didn't want her to suffer and get abused because he couldn't manage income. We also knew he was vindictive and likely to track us down if we just up and left.

Eventually the money issue was gated by selling his business for 40k, which was enough to fix a lot of their shit, so I could actually save again without handing it over for the sake of trying to be a model son.

Now I'm just doing crypto. I'll either get a job and have crypto on the side as passive income (only a $500 investment, but anything's better than nothing in a place where there's only 200k jobs for 700k jobseekers, not including chinks moving here), I'll manage to make proper income out of it, or I end up losing what I do have, shrugging, and move elsewhere with my mother to get her out of that shithole, and find a new job there. I've been doing nothing but researching this cryptoshenanigans for the past month, have built up quite a few freebie coins from giveaways here, and I'm only investing in things like BTC/ETH, using extra profits for moons which I'll put into BTC/ETH

tl;dr poor people are born poor, location is another factor, and being poor is a snowball

there's as many reasons for being poor than there are for being rich. as with everything else, unless the system is fucking you(many third worlders and increasingly many first worlders), society is fucking you mentally and then you yourself fuck yourself.

better stop with this binary thinking, that rich fag you see who's oh so overconfident could have inherited his daddy's money and that bum on the corner could have had millions but lost it all in the crash. there's no easy answers to be had here and only assholes need them.

I think it's pretty ironic that all these libcucks hate on rich people when there are rich people literally with so much money that it's burning a hole in their pocket and they're willing to loan it out with very low interest. LITERALLY TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS WORKING.

Abby Martin bitches about this in her latest episode EVEN THOUGH SHE MAKES MONEY OFF OF PATREON AND THAT IS FUCKING TRICKLE DOWN AS WELL.

soundcloud.com/media-roots/trumps-north-korea-obsession

I want to tweet here this video (where to get the fucking money by Dan Pẽna):

Also fucking libtards are never willing to give to charity and have a defeatist attitude and insist that the government has to point a gun to rich people's face and force them to give their money up or it wont work. AND THEY WONT ADMIT THAT RICH PEOPLE DONT PAY TAXES AND THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY OF HIDING THEIR WEALTH OR AVOIDING TAXATION. Lindybiege on taxation:
youtube.com/watch?v=WtxTxzB3Q30

My experience for the usual poor wageslave in a third world country is very similiar than the first world one. Only difference is after they bought an S8 and an used beat up fancy 90' BMW(to look wealthy, because if you got a 17' brand new Dacia you are look like a poor idiot, but a 1/10 worth BMW then you made it) from loan they can't afford to have Netflix and other services to pay, they pirate entertainment. It seems poor people are afraid to have money. They don't trust banks(that is actually smart, but without a lot of money it is pointless) , so they usually cash out their salary. They only got a bank account to able to get loans or credit cards. With cash in a not safe poor neighbourhood they gonna spend it fast, because of fear that it will get stolen. When a poor win some money on lottery they going to spend it ASAP. They only collect money if they want to buy something, but not able to get it with a loan. When unexpected cost happens they need to sell stuff or get a loan. It is very interesting when it is around payday for the poor, they start to buy shit, ordering food, drinking exclusively energy drinks and whatever, and when it is "end of the month" then tap water and bread. Another interesting thing is when the poor wants to buy a new electronics, like a tv or a fridge they don't even check the price, they only check the loan and they talk about "ooh this model is just +5usd/month".

This, but also I would say relative lack of job security in todays world. Back in the day anybody could get a job that had stable employment, and if you were smart you could save some of that money and invest it. These days youre stuck working at Wendys with random hours and get fired if you're late one time, so you can't even save money even if you want to

>tl;dr poor people are born poor, location is another factor, and being poor is a snowball
this. also, there are psychological factors, education factors, and a long etc.

but anyway...

>hurr durr why do people who lack resources, lack resources?

poor people make poor decisions, generally

>these days you're stuck working at Wendy's
Requires three years of experience and seven proven business referrals for an entry level position

This isn't even a meme. People are poor because they are serving their masters. The jews are the masters.

You can try fighting it. But the only way is to become rich and set yourself free. Anyone who argues with this is a cuck

>ch people when there are rich people literally with so much money that it's burning a hole in their pocket

any solid ways to find these people?

should I PMem on Linkedin and instagram?

The lower class individual lives from moment to moment. If he has any awareness of a future, it is of something fixed, fated, beyond his control: things happen to him, he does not make them happen. Impulse governs his behavior, either because he cannot discipline himself to sacrifice a present for a future satisfaction or because he has no sense of the future. He is therefore radically improvident: whatever he cannot consume immediately he considers valueless. His bodily needs (especially for sex) and his taste for 'action' take precedence over everything else — and certainly over any work routine. He works only as he must to stay alive, and drifts from one unskilled job to another, taking no interest in the work.

From my own empirical studies, a lot of people are poor because they are dumb, lazy and with the attention span of a goldfish that lost a fucking boxing match to Mike Tyson.

When they get paid they think "Oh money, let's buy shit!". A week later they complain on facebook about being broke and how the world is unfair.

They usually inherit this moronic fucking attitude from their parents.

Now i know that i'm a dope as well, but if you can't wrap your head around the fact that when you spend money, it's gone, you're literally dumber than a fucking squirrel and a grave threat to the gene pool.

the only way to win, is to become a jew yourself.

but not spending won't take you anywhere either

I have a 30 year old friend whose dad got.him a good paying state job, he still lives with his parents and has managed to save 0 dollars in 12 years, he spends it all in booze and clothing

are the clothes at least any good?

kek

Think of it this way, if you work hard and save money you can buy a place to, get a car and maybe start a small business and work yourself up the food chain. You have money whenever you need it and you continually add money to your stack.

If you're poor you get a pay/welfare check and you buy tacky and expensive clothes, overpriced drinks, cigarettes and eat out every day until your card is dryer than your grandmas cunt.

Did you watch the video? Watch the video and if all else fails there is ALWAYS crowd funding. But why not email people? There are lots of people wishing to be angel investors but they just want a reasonable plan for how youre going to pay them back. Also I think there is crowd-loans now maybe and you can promise people in kickstarter for example a share of the company.

Just watch the video.

a lot of people aren't even poor by definition, they have jobs, cars, houses, etc. but yet they're still in debt or have negative net worth
for too many of them its a problem of outgoing expenses being higher then incoming cash flow
I know many many people who don't even bother keeping a simple fucking budget and then end up complaining that they have no money

you can't help these people, they need to help themselves first

it's possible for welfare checks to go to buying crypto also

they bought XRP at ATH

just watched it

still dont like idea of people being masters over me and stressing if I pay them back

but shit something have to be done, crowdfunding/preselling seems reasonable

Dank meme

Yeah ok well i know people that do that.

Just stipulate that you get a certain amount of time before you have to come up with profit like two years. But online crowd funding has the advantage that you might not have to pay them back depending on how you set it up?

Also can i ask what ideas you have in mind? The worst thing that happens is you have to declare bankruptcy on a loan and at least you can do that once and I know someone that declared bankruptcy on a million dollar loan and he still got to keep his house and he was actually my boss for a while but he was also a fukken retard in a lot of ways.

poor parenting that allowed for negative character traits like laziness and complacency to set in and fester

another thing that can lead to poverty is the fact that drugs are irrationally expensive and some people need drugs to function and they get caught in a viscious cycle where they barely can afford to stay well. Its ironic to because buprenorphine exists and it's a literal miracle drug for opiate addicts because it cures withdrawals without getting the user high when they have a tolerance because there is a cieling effect to the therapeutic dosage but the rehab industry has demonized opiate replacement therapy with the likes of doctor drew even though rehab is only 5 percent effective and opiod replacement therapy is like 100 percent effective but they dont want to be made irrelevant so they talk shit.

handling money is basically logistics. if your aim is to accumulate money, figure out ways to do so. poverty is relative, so don't be relatively poor. I have many friends (I'm from germany) who fail to understand that 2000 euros not spent in a year makes a huge difference if you're smart with it.

i believe most people give up/tell themselves they'll never make it anyway, so the money they spend on drinks at the bar and cigarettes doesn't really add up, even if its about 20% of their disposable income.

after all, it's a question about what money means to you. For me, it's lifetime, because the less I have, the more I am forced to spend my precious lifetime on accumulating. If I have 10k in the bank I know that's a load of free time I can use to do what ever.

>I have many friends (I'm from germany) who fail to understand that 2000 euros not spent in a year makes a huge difference if you're smart with it.
jesus fuck, what kinda retards do you hang with? I save that much in a month, live in a 3rd world country, and was poor/unemployed until some months ago...

>luck meme
For the guy who comes home from work, drinks a beer and goes to bed at 9 o'clock, it will never happen because he doesn't put himself in situations where it's even possible to get "lucky".
People love saying it's all pure chance because it excuses them from responsibility - not my fault, just the stars didn't align to make me instarich.

Never stop dreaming Veeky Forums
We're all going to make it