We are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

Cool no one cares

It stopped being funny somewhere mid-June

At this point I would personally hire a doxxing squad to dox you so I can slice your throats for not only being dumb (buying DGB) but playing this pathetic "oh look at us we lost money but we're gonna make memes about it kekekek" idiots.

XRP and DGB "hodlers" should be executed, I'm not joking nor trying to be edgy.

thats kind of a serious threat you just made

That's what you get when you're seriously dumb.

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

Most people posting digimarines meme don't even hold dgb

>just
Y'all need to put the marine on digimarines and go get Jared who is fucking robbing you. I bet a hardcore Gitmo session for Jew thief Jared would get your money back. I bet of you cut off his hands and dumped his body in pro execution style on a public place a few crypto scammers would clean up teal quick.

jesus christ why the violence?

Anyway, which crypto would you recommend? Is there a direct competitor of DGB that you happen to know about?

>Is there a direct competitor of DGB that you happen to know about?

bitcoin

we are the digimarines

we wuz digimarines

guys just let them have it
look at those graphs.. imagine what it must've felt like for them

I come not for peace but with a sword.- Jesus the christ

how salty could one person be

sounds like your projecting due to incurring huge losses on this coin rofl

Deserted a while back.
Enjoy your inevitable slaughter on the battlefield.

digibags

OP BTFO

These aren't made by bagholders, don't you notice the typical copy / paste threads with no effort whatsoever? Essentially pajeet call-centre tier.

This is the usual fudfaggot who in 3 days, has been posting EVERY.DAY for nearly two whole months now.

It's just the same as saying "ZOMG DGB IS MOONING!" When it's clearly not, so you get a flood of people coming out to saying the opposite, hence, free Fud. Least he's being a tad smarter with these ones rather than just "This is the face of a cult member blablabla".

You'll also notice these sort of threads always pop up with his other ones. Just faggot being a faggot to earn his bowl of rice per week, sage and ignore.

Heh told ya:

Hi fudfaggot.

This lol

DGB-Com Online

I AM A DIGIMARINE FRIEND

digi 5 cents == im outtttttttt

be brave digimarines, future is bright

we are the digimarines

hI