What the fuck is going on?

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The old money can't ignore this anymore. And they don't care about buying ATH

What is going on is that the opportunity for nocoiners is fading away

>its another WEEKEND DIP episode

Am I a nocoiner if I only have one bitcoin?

>one bitcoin
That's my objective senpai

>if i have something am i a person who doesn't have it

What do you think, you idiot?

I wish I had 1 bitcoin

>that captcha

SELL
SELL
SELL

4000 by end of tomorrow. Mark my words

Yep. It's going to pop just like last time.

It's never a good time to buy during an all time high anyway. And just look at the spike. No logic behind it at all. Just some whales buying in. And what happens when they stop buying? Yes. You gussed it. POP.

Bitcoin pops and the money flows into the altcoins. Simple as that.

That fudders and nocoiners gonna hang from trees?

So, what would be the best choice, sell btc or buy alts?

HBO buying BTC is whats happening.

I reckon this is correct

I doubt the vast majority are cashing into fiat.

I've been accumulating monero. It's going to be the next big thing. Once the hardfork in September forced ringct the tor markets and money launderers are going to drive it through the roof.

>BTC at 3400
I will wait fora dip to 3300
>It hits 3500
I will wait for a dip to 3400
>It hits 3600
I will wait for a dip to 3500
>It fucking hits 3700
There has to be a dip soon right? Look at any chart, that growth is not fucking healthy

When btc crashed in July the alts were crashing even worse

It ain't gonna be a dip. It's gonna be a crash. This rapid pandemonium won't last without all those huge buy orders pouring in.

Bulls and new money are tired. They should never have bid BTC up this high in the first place.
It could go further but a correction here would be more healthy otherwise we will be in another long bear market after the inevitable crash.

People like OP thinks that altcoins are just like the bitcoin. I mean, the basic function from bitcoin of buying and selling; cashing to fiat is there, most altcoins function as stocks to some newborn IT companies and in the future. If humanity has plans to colonize Mars, it is likely that systems such as stocks, Forex and the $ cannot be brought there but if NASA can bring the internet to Mars, then we might see cryptocurrency as a basic function for fiat in Mars.

Did you buy ETH from fiat? Did it drop?

I honestly was expecting a correction any time soon but it just keeps on going. I am getting a bit nervous but as long as we are rising I cant cash out because I might never be able to get back in if I leave now... but I know it will crash in the coming weeks...

I'm thinking it's not going to be weeks. It'll probably crest 4k and begin to plummet as people sell and put it into alts.

Your point?
And yeah it did drop a lot in July, dollar and btc wise
As did almost every other altcoin

This is my prediction but I hope I am wrong on this.

Uh... the price went up 4x in less than half a year. There was little crypto adaptation in the real world during this time and apart from whatever media coverage it's all just hype at the moment from new investors.
Yeah a crash is definitely coming.

Daily reminder BTC is an unpredictable piece of shit manipulated by whales. It is designed specifically to convince normal retards to buy at the top, and sell at the bottom.

Don't buy now and fall for it again, this happens at each cycle. Sell now if you're in, the crash is imminent.

>I am getting a bit nervous but as long as we are rising I cant cash out because I might never be able to get back in if I leave now

I know how you feel senpai. Fuck these cucked states, I've missed out on thousands because I can't use Coinbase and Localbitcoins scares me.

you there's more outside factors than just bitcoin echo-chamber bullshit right?

The joos are pumping it up.

There's big players in this shit now boyos.

daily reminder that 1 BTC will be worth $300,000 in 2-3 years as it replaces gold as the standard store of value

I don't think institutional investors are there yet.

>BTC $3000 last week
i cant buy at the top, i did that with STRAT and im down 70%
>BTC at 3200
don't buy the top
>BTC at 3500
its the top reeeee go down already
>BTC at 3700
reeeeeee

the moral is: no one knows that the fucking top is so it's better to buy now than reeeeee later

You're actually retarded.

Bitcoin has locked in a mechanism that will literally HARDFORK again.

That's right, AGAIN.

There will exist three different Bitcoins within three months time. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and some other unknown Bitcoin.

Yet, here the value is 3800 and rising.

It makes zero sense, there is literally another hardfork going to occur. There is absolutely no value in Bitcoin if they just fork the fucking currency over and over again.

Get out at the top retards, it's over soon.

It'll crash next week like when it peaked to $3000 in June and fell right back down.
Only a fool would be buying at the top.

That's called a correction BTC should be near 6k right now if not for the chinks fork.

Not institutions, but some of the big fish within the institutions. They will get their constituents on board.

this

it will correct, but it wont crash atleast not this year, maybe when it forks again to implement lightning network in 2025 or whenver they decide to do that

money will be flowing back into altcoins, eth will probably gain alot of value as its currently very undervalued considering it was very at $350 / 0.12btc when bitcoin was 2800$

hmmm i am reading this while btc is at an ATH

ETH was less than 20 cents at one point

Here
When BTC goes up,Alts go dowm
When BTC goes down,Alts go down
When BTC stagnates,Alts rise

awww how cute, a segwit shill

fuck off user, Monopoly motherfuckers Coinbase should be scaring you, even with their shit UI you trust them with your money, you trusted them to hold you BTC and they were planning to keep your BCC for themselves, dont be fucking retarded. Localbitcoins is us cashing out, you find someone reputable and deal with them. Theres the added benefit of flat fee, and you can even find it cheaper than market because some people just want to get money

I remember a couple weeks ago everyone was sure that the total market cap of BTC would be divided between BTC and BCH because growing BCH without a corresponding decrease in BTC's price would amount to free money for BTC holders. It was the rational and logical argument to be made over the fork.

And look what happened.

These things are not really super unpredictable but since it's a new asset category we're still figuring it out

So when their constituents get on board it will keep going up because of the increased demand?

Bitcoin is about to go mainstream ,get in faggots were going to the moon.

>It makes zero sense
It makes perfect sense. People are greedy as fuck. Also 3 months in crypto is LONG time and there is money to be made. In any case a major crash will happen regardless between now and november.

simply commit to buying every week or month for several years. dont worry about the short term price.

>eth is currently very undervalued considering it was very at $350 / 0.12btc when bitcoin was 2800$
Not really. The eth surge was due to the ICO scams hype and people actually believing in "the flippening" at the time.

7,000,000,000 people
15,000,000 bitcoins that will probably ever be found because of losses in the early days.

Only about 1 in 500 people could ever have as much as you. Welcome to the top .2%

Consider them marked.

Lol @ these salty mEthheads in this thread. Ethereum is dead, long live the king.

Bitcoin has been mainstream since 2012.
The only difference now is normies are starting to pay attention.

Is this table up to date?

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

If so, there are really few people invested into this, as a proportion of the total population

Yes and if they bring the institutions that means we will finally reach the moon. That's it.

wrong

the ico surge pushed it up to 0.15btc

it corrected down again to 0.12btc after the initial sell off, then the bitcoin shitstorm came and caused it to dip even harder

Eth is where the bitcoin crash money is going. Eth is going up to 1000 this year. cap this.

I agree the question is just how low will it go and when will it happen. because if you time it right you can make a lot of money.

Fiat is where the BTC crash money is going

We haven't seen anything yet. Institutional money is waking up to the fact crypto isn't a fad. Next year is going to be the year of crypto on Wall Street.

I just made it up on the shutter.

Just saying even if they were evenly distributed only 1 in 500 people could have one. But those fat addresses obviously make that impossible. Just talking in averages.

you're just delusional, bro. that's what happens to the brains of mETH heads.

There's a lot of manipulation not just from some whales, but elite organizations. They play it long as they're used to crashing and manipulating stocks, when they decide to crash it won't be pretty.

I think this is one of those occasions in which it's better to just buy and get the fuck in.

Fuck I'm praying for it

Yes, especially that huge address that surely belongs to Satoshi

It will surely dip after the weekend, right?

Not asking for a crash, but I'd rather not pay 3800+ for a coin.

BCH is different to the fork that they are coming out with.

The CREATORS of Bitcoin, those who handle it are creating the fork. Not the chinks, the creators.

The chinks literally had a hissyfit and took the source code for BTC, added their little segwit to it.

BCH was created due to

Out of 7 bil,how many have stable and working internet?
How many are old enough for crypto?
How many have enough money to invest
How many are interested

It's going to go up on monday with the huge media exposure that's about to happen.

>You've been warned.

If it crashes it's just a buying opportunity. The main chain has proven to be resilient as fuck

Where is the user from yesterday who said he was about to get margin called on his short and is about to an hero if it happens ? Hope you are safe user.

That's inconceivable!
How did the price spike AFTER the fork, and not BEFORE, when people could get a share in two coins for the price of one?!

The two biggest risks I imagine for btc are:

1. Shitcoins, including eth. The fact that biz has been completely dominated now by crypto discredits the whole idea and makes is look ridiculous. I mean really, are you ever going to buy something at Starbucks with moon coin? That's the most retarded thing I can imagine. You deserve to lose everything you put into a shitcoin. They are all going to go to zero in the same week and the crash could take BTC with it.

2. Dissention in the community. It's hard enough to explain Bitcoin to your mom, and it sounds risky enough to a normal person to have irreversible transactions. Now you have to explain segwit2x and the user activated hard fork on the same day? These assholes are shooting themselves in the foot and they are ruining the party for everyone. It's paving the way for Visa coin or something terrible like that the retards of the world will latch on to.

>shot up to 3845
These fucking jumps are all completely vertical on charts

More than 1 in 500

> Visa coin
You mean BTC Core?

The same case could be made for the American stock market and the 2009-2017 bull market. A lot of people, Americans and foreigners, don't have enough savings, access to markets or are encumbered by logistic difficulties in investing so they never get in.

It's why inequality will only increase from now on.

There is literally no good reason I can't eventually buy starbucks with almost any shitcoin I want. It's not like they're personally keeping the crypto I use to pay. They just have an app instantly liquidate it for fiat on an exchange. They never even have to touch whatever shitcoin i'm paying with.

Not sure if serious. I just meant it's paving the way for an established financial company to come in out of nowhere and dominate the fuck out if the whole thing.

t. bag holder

eth has zero value proposition. chain is already as big as BTC and it doesn't even do anything yet. PoS is a piece of shit (doesnt work, all hype), sharding isnt coming, etc. 100% hot air

We will have to wait and see then. Vote with your wallet.

Are there only 256,342 people with more than $10.000? Really?

BTC Core is VisaCoin already

core explicitly states their goal is to drive fees higher on the main chain to force people into their "lightning networks" (third party intermediaries for transactions, i.e. credit card companies)

it won't work though because we have BCH now, so everyone can just transact cheaply on the other chain. core is dead, but it'll be a few months before the market figures it out and the flippening starts

>it keeps going up

I mean I enjoy seeing bigger and bigger numbers but I am mostly getting nervous as fuck. Why are there no brakes on this train, how is it possible it can just keep on going ? Shouldnt it drop eventually ?

aug 17 is flippening day.

What fucking sucks is knowing that I could be rich in 10 years if I had the capital now.

it doesn't really matter at what price you buy your BTC since you're going to throw it at some random shitcoins anyhow

I don't care what it takes for BTC to get on top. Sadly the average bizfag is far more savvy than the average person. If it takes visa to create adoption and make me a BTC millionaire I am ok with this.

Better than them obliterating the crypto market overnight with their own solution. I think this is a significant risk. The .1% never lose.

AHAHahaHAHAHAHAhaAHHA

3880, about to snap the 3900 barrier like fucking nothing
WHERE IS THE CRASH

How much would you need to invest now to get to what you define as rich?

We are still in the early stages.

hello darkness my old friend

You should have 1 million by 2021 if you are holding 21 BTC.

Nocoiners will learn the definition of exponential growth by then.

I spoke too soon. More like 4000 today

24 Hour Change
$390.85

Aren't buying nearly enough to move the market

>80k USD
and where do I get that

fuck yo crash we goin to the moon