SIGT

SIGTdudes, are we fucked, what is this drop?

The drop is the nature of the market. Look around, 90% of coins are red. When BTC starts climbing, everyone sells off their alts to get into BTC. Also, 3 week old coin. Buy the dip.

Whales should come to buy this and help us break even since its so cheap.
Screencap this,
SIGT will break even by next year

pretty much just because btc is mooning, as usual, buy the dip if you can, even if it doesnt hit bittrex if i will still pnd again in the next two weeks anyway.

Are people actually still in SIGT or is this just a meme?

>REEEE WHY IS IT ONLY STABILIZING AT 300% WHAT IT WAS AT LAST WEEK
>WHY ISN'T IT 3000000000%

Jesus christ, you people would kill yourselves after 10 minutes in big boy markets

ive still got 15k, like i said it will pnd again within 2 weeks, plan on selling 2/3's on the next one and wait for bittrex if it ever comes.

>SIGT will break even by next year
Did you buy at the ATH or some shit wtf?

Shut up retard
YOur shitty coin sucks and its going to 0 satoshi

I bought at 2500 sats, thought I had nothing to worry about. Why didn't I fucking sell at 4000...............

you call this stabilizing? Look at the buybook, it's going to hit rock bottom in a day if this keeps up.

stop
buying
cryptopia/yobit
coins

It's confirmed for Novaexchange. Bittrex is still a rumor at this point, though everything seems to indicate they'll add it too.

Maybe, my problem is that I cant stop looking at the charts and be sad from the constant drops. Maybe I should worry less, this is still learning phase for me

There's no predicting this shit. Overall I've profited from cheap ass alt-coins, but if I could do it over again I would have just bought way more Ethereum and Bitcoin and left it alone. The stress, time and opportunity cost is not worth it.

I doubt this will ever hit bittrex, hope you get another rise so you can drop these bags!

>it will fall 1200 sats
mark my words

Where my marines at? I'm NOT fucking selling.

Thanks for holding my bags

i'm not selling because i hate selling at a loss, but i fear the worst. only the miners are keeping this piece of shit alive.

The whales are accumulating

This. Luckily I do most of my investing with a 5-8% return on large capital... and I learned early on to fucking HOLD. I lost $50k selling some stocks in 2013 that would've made me $250k if I had just forgotten about them and held for a few years. Oh well.

Who are we

lmao

Nobody wanted this shitcoin and because of that only a few people mined it, those people also bought the coins that other people have mined at 600 sats. They now have the majority of coins. It turns out that when nobody has your shitcoins then nobody can sell them and you can just sell to whatever price you want.

The diff has gone up and inflation halfed and as long as the bagholders keep the hashrate up with their shitty mining farms no one else can sell below ~1200 sats without a loss. They are pushing the price and then they dump their shitcoins on you.

SIGT is a nice scam you just need to know how to ride the waves.

Crypto is different, you can't bring that shit out here or you will be bankrupt in a month. This is the wild west, there is nothing backing these like a company and there aren't any turn arounds.

Still holding this though because I think it will rebound eventually but I did reduce my bags by half a couple days ago.