HOW?!!?

I had 515k usd in crypto when we hit 115b market cap on june
now it's freaking 133b and I have 480k
what the fuck is wrong with my shitty investments

I lost alot more than that...you're lucky

They went down instead of up

you are retarded m8
you could have not moved a single cent after buying and you'd have a lot more money..

>holding

1BKudrspSAFpxY7tZgoCFsGzxUkA68CgoY

give poorfag some BTC to invest plej

post your holdings

Same
16Fzi6aqEmJxbxxCATg1xBXyUQbohfJnyt

op here from phone 1/2

2/2

You're holding many alts, BTC has risen, alts have declined compared to BTC (like strat)

none of these are available in stores. You are supposed to invest in the coins that people will be using to buy their groceries.

>BTC crashes
>All that new money pours into alts

>ETC

I'm telling you right now. Sell this shit and dump it in ARK. Do your own research if you'd like, but you'd be staking so much even with 10% ROI from bizclassic you're going to make a lot of money once the smartbridge goes live.

incredible how you didn't take the opportunity to make it at least 2mio. Well done man, envious you started in may tho

you fucking kidding me? what kind of a retarded fucking fuck are you? With that much money, if you had went all in on Bitcoin/ETH, you'd have doubled, tripled, and possible quadrupled your money the way Bitcoin/ETH is going.

God damn you're stupid.

nothing is going up for me should I just kill myself?

just get out once you recover your money.

naa you're doing pretty good. You just could have had 2mio at least how the market has been lately.
ditch etc for good mate

>people losing money during a 20b bullrun

I'd say a joke like Bitbean but seriously, what kind of shitcoin could you pick and actively lose money?

Not as bad as me OP. This was my portfolio on June 12th

vs today

Wtf did you do?

Most of my money was in ETH, which dropped from $400 to $290. Besides that I lost a lot of BTC because I sold when it hit $2000 and re-bought at $2200

what a load of fucking garbage op

>etc
>stratis
>expanse

wow, 2 ETH rip offs and a forked version of ETH, heck no wonder you lost your money op

sell you stratis, ethereum classic and expanse, and move it into BTC and ETH

Why didn't you do the "hodl"?

holy lmao, it's like you only invest in the crappiest shit you can find. only btc is decent.

lol OP you fucking suck, I wish I had that amounts of money, it would be easily 2mil by now.

I fell for the etc strat and exp memes, still holding a bit (apart from etc) but still up by 50/60%..

lolololol. fucking retard. still jealous of your money though. how does a retard like you even get 500k? Inheritance?

Veeky Forums convinced me that once BTC fell below $2,000 people would panic sell till it hit resistance at $1,500.