Binance coin

Why are you not in this yet you retards? Has bigger volume than eth and gas on binance, has gone from 4000 to 12000 sats in 4 days...

If poloniex made a coin that gave you cheaper fees, you wouldnt buy that either??

>binance coin has bigger volume on binance...

and if polo had a coin called polo coin it wouldnt be amazing if it beat gas and eth volume? *shakes head*

1200 btc in this naow.

24h BTC Volume: 15,562.0671 BTC 24h ETH Volume: 17,236.4399 ETH

It's not on bittrex. how can I get it on bittrex?

you dont. you transfer your btc to binance and buy it there

What would a Polo coin look like? You try to sell it but it just sits there for 3 months not filling.

>If POSW made a coin that gave you cheaper fees, you wouldnt buy that either??

? are you cognitively impaired?

posw exchange didnt reach binance exchange to its toes.

people don't get what binance coin is it seems. let me spell it out for you. binance is an exchange and it's one of the biggest chinese & international exchanges. it's the only place you can get GAS also. they have 5 btc pairs and 5 eth pairs and that's it.

binance coin is what is used on the exchange to get 50% fees. what this means is that everyone from bots to humans that are going to use the exchange will want the coin, because it's a win unless you are never planning on using the exchange more than once.

this is also the reason for the mooning. now do you understand?

i suppose i should spell out that the volume were noncomparable. this could be hard to grasp i suppose.

you're willing to trade your liquidity for relative chump change in fee savings that necessitate the use of a volatile exchange-issued coin that in not BTC?
smartâ„¢

Has binance added more coins yet? Wanted to move some of my stuff over there but there was like 3 coins.

its not volatile, its value is increasing all the time. point is its tied into the exchange and its only one of four btc pairs(and one eth pair) on the site. it has more volume than eth and the same as ltc now... yes i imagine if i used the exchange more than once i would buy it just for that reason but to be honest im buying it because i know it has utility(as demonstrated), is just 12000 satoshi now and i want to make money.

i suppose youve never built a bot either but i can guarantee you there's a hell of a lot bot builders and many with a lot of money that want in on this.

idk, it's bnb, neo, gas, eth, ltc, qtum, btm and snt.

and yes it is smartâ„¢. i already doubled my money in this coin. youre welcome to miss out of course :D

A-am i doing it well, user?

yes, but i can't comment on those other coins.

more good news:

"Every quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back BNB and destroy them, until we buy 50% of all the BNB (100MM) back. All buy-back transactions will be announced on the blockchain. We eventually will destroy 100MM BNB, leaving 100MM BNB remaining."

"In the future, Binance will build a decentralized exchange, where BNB will be used as one of the key base assets as well as gas to be spent."

Anyone buy any BTM Bytom? I got in at 64000 cause it looked like it had a long way to run but it's dipped hard today and I'm feeling I made a mistake. All my shits tanking though so I'm really doubting myself.

also i should say. binance has no fees to aug 24th. after aug 24 you get 50% discount on your fees with binance. this has probably a lot to do with why its mooning, buy the rumour and all that.

most everything is tanking. you only have a few coins that beat the trend. those are usually the strong coins. buy binance coin :)

It's a shitcoin but the graph is nice.

Fuck chink exchanges.

you can turn on english you know.

anyway if anyone has been wondering how on earth intermittently so many sell orders are suddenly taken, this might be the reason:
>Every quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back BNB and destroy them, until we buy 50% of all the BNB (100MM) back.

>Implying it's a language issue

If they're anything like yunbi then I hope the site gets nuked from fucking orbit to save people going through the shit they put me through trying to make a basic withdrawal.

I found out after the fact that I wasn't the only one who has had their withdrawals held at ransom by these pan-faced faggots for no reason whatsoever for weeks on end.

NEVER AGAIN.

if i put 1btc into this, next week ill come to see the value at .2btc OP

exchange based tokens don't get anywhere

these guys have instant withdrawals. have sent & withrawn multiple times

i guess i just imagined my gains then.

some weird stuff going on, someones selling the same small amount constantly and then that guy who always buy the big orders came and bought 5 btc as soon as it was listed. maybe its a bot :|

d-dump incoming?