OMG

Cause for concern b-b-boys??

I love this coin, not trying to FUD, but:

This coin is HEAVILY manipulated by the 450 people who got into their presale. That's it. No ICO....only 450 people contributed to the presale. Also, it's a bit peculiar that over 500 OMG addresses have EXACTLY 999.5 OMG tokens.

Don't believe me? Go to pages 51-58. That's half a million OMG tokens trying to be hidden to appear as if the coin is more evenly distributed

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo#balances

t-thoughts, Anons?

None of that concerns me

I bought right after the ICO and before this was hyped up to the moon.

I'm comfy as hell and don't have to worry.

They going to moon it hopefully

it's a small correction if you see where it's coming from. Hope it will moon soon. At least it's in orbit now.

v-volume keeps decreasing, i bought at $7.8, am i fucked for a while?

at this point the OMG fags have become delusional. they didn't even moon all that much for god's sake

The hype is over, get out while you can

Just sold everything. Shit's crashing.

>Omisegoyim

Its not going anywhere.

People needed a way to cope after they FOMOed on Neo, even though Neo's been gathering steam since July.

They needed to cope so badly that they desperately looked for another "moon" coin and they all flocked to OMG. It's surprising how herd mentality works even when on the internet.

Lol idiots, people bought this at 25 cents and just dumped their bags on you. Should've listened to biz two weeks ago like I did.

Quit stealing my shitposts from reddit, you fuckin goy

holy shit this is bona fide FUD. it was a private ICO through Bitcoin Suisse and the 450 wallets with OMG have mostly sat still.

I wouldn't be selling your bags goys. Most coins can be seen dipping today. Omg released big news last week and probably more on Monday. There is hope for the coin. If you like losing money then sell. I'm still in the green so I'm not going away yet.

I took profits at 220k sats after doubling from 100k and will buy back in after the guys buying at the top panic sell. If you know this coins credentials, you'll be able to see that it's very similar to NEO in it's positioning and growth potential. If you missed NEO, hold this for six months for the same result. I bought NEO and waited six months to sell. Glad I did. HODL.

>The hell with OMG, dopey! Take the money! You and me could be partners!

I sold every dipping altcoin while still in the green. This is a really bearish day, not going to wait it out.

>. it was a private ICO through Bitcoin Suisse and the 450 wallets with OMG have mostly sat still.
My god you're a derp. Those 450 people people make hundreds of more wallets w/ the same amount right after the presale so it looked like the distribution was not so concentrated

of course it's concentrated retard, they only needed 450 investors to make $60 million. these aren't some random whales, they're vetted industry investors that support the parent company.

Rode it up and cashed out at $8

Go in TaaS NOW on liqui or stay poor forever !!!

Fackin chitcoin gook love yhou longtime bitch

You ruinned me