Whats the consensus on iota?

Whats the consensus on iota?
Been reading about its non-blockchain technology called tangle.

tangleblog.com/what-is-iota-what-is-the-tangle/

Bought a few the other day, what do you think?

yes

BTC was 100$ at the same market cap as iota. This is like buying a Bitcoin for $100 today.

>>IOTA is based on a directed acyclic graph (DAG) aka the Tangle, not a Blockchain
>>IOTA has no mining, no blocks, no difficulty
>>IOTA has no transaction fees
>>IOTA scales almost infinitely, unlike Blockchains
>>IOTA is not solely made as a currency but as an interoperability protocol that solves the problems of the IoT
>>IOTA wants to enable the machine economy
>>IOTA is lead by the IOTA Foundation, an NGO registered in Germany

Bump, any other thoughts?

Do you live in america? Cuz the only exchange is closing it's doors to US based users in 90 days.

Expect a drop in price until another exchange picks it up.

t. guy who sold 35,000 miota last night

CTO of Bitfinex says they're training an american exhange right now. Won't say which one. Says to expect it within the next few weeks. Might want to buy back in soon, user.

I am in the US. I'm still new to crypto.

If bitfinex is closing to the us, how soon do you think another exchange would pick it up?
I'm still trying to get a feel on its popularity.

what makes you confident iota will drop soon?

the only coin i accumulate and never touch again after i bought.
i own 15 Mi right now, which is pretty good for a poorfag like me. Next week i will buy some more, i'm waiting for 0.1 BTC and hope for a dip.
You can help me out, if you want to:
W9G9OXL9GJYRUUYLXMVWICGIOMYYJYYOLYMVEQDQZURJTCJIVVBSBGSAZTQWYRCNALGLHZACPRQBSQEWSHNNMSKHTY

Some day this shit will be worth something.

>0.1 BTC

*0.01 BTC !

my bad, i'm not cresus.

why do you peasants insist on giving financial advice? no one cares what you think. stay in the gutter.

why so salty you dumb chink

Because once there was a guy who paid 5000 BTCs for a fucking pizza. Imagine what this would be worth today.
I think you don't understand how it is to be poor, but crypto can be my way out of this shitpit.

ohhh ching chong bing bong. you rike ping pong? how bout ding dong?

It's shit, just look at how long transactions take to get confirmed lel.

right? that's the main reason i sold all my btc for iota.

So this is similar to GBYTE? I'm buying GBYTE below 0.1 right now, where is iota listed?

why do you think biteballs are similar to iota? iota is on bitfinex but will be listed on multiple exchanges in the next 90 days when bitfinex executes their final solution against the american pigs.

Ok so it's the same, byteballs are just far better value right now, thank you.

Byteball also uses dag. It's far better than iota but byteball has free airdrops so when people find out about it they stay quiet.
(More Gbyte if less people participate)

Just go to their bitcointalk page and do some research.
It's a good time to buy right now too.

>better value
anything given away freely has no value
no one talks about ballbites because it's a scam coin pushed by pajeet and friends as they shit on the streets of mumbai. i've seen the posts you and your friends made on bitcointalk. you little monkeys shit in every iota thread, everywhere, babbling about your free ballbites and ohhh we're a dag too horseshit. it's cool though, you're going to stay poor and i'm fine with that.

this.

SAD

wrong wrong wrong
get your facts right nigga

they are no longer accepting verification from new us users
they will be stopping us trades for two ICOs
omg is still free game as long as you dont try to cash out into your bank account

poor.

iota* not omg, although same applies for omg too i guess

IOTA------|||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>G>B>Y>T>E>>>

>IOTA------|||>>B>Y>T>E>B>A>L>L>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What's the machine economy?