Soon we'll be able to bet on the race of future "Car of Peace" perps

Why aren't you going all in on this coin user?

Other urls found in this thread:

stox.com/en/
stox.com/assets/stox-whitepaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iBAktbRX7KE&t=10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yawn another kike scam.

im down 11% on this shitcoin

-15% now

what do you have to say for yourself op

stox.com/en/
stox.com/assets/stox-whitepaper.pdf

Just spend 5 minutes of research and stop involving emotions into your trades

Remember to sell low.

it's a text book scam. it's basically a vaporware whose value is ENTIRELY built on the big celebrity endorsement they paid a load of cash for.

I let you imagine what is going to happens to that coin once the hype dies down.
You better gtfo while you can. We're going to witness one hell of an epic crash followed by a new generation of bagholders begging people to buy their bags.

what is the prediction for this coin come mayweather fight?

The app looks pretty cool tbqh. It's basically a big gambling platform. I'm sure here in the land of the free we won't be able to use it though. Shame.

Probably not. They need to focus on china.

This is cryptobeak's shitcoin of the week. I am all in.

check the vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBAktbRX7KE&t=10s

>We're going to witness one hell of an epic crash followed by a new generation of bagholders begging people to buy their bags.
Without a doubt. I can't wait to sell for massive gains and laugh at the STOXmarines bagholders the next day posting pink wojaks.

I bought at 2.16. Should I kill myself?

it's already crashing. Look like that mooning was a pump and dump lol.

No. Liqui had deposit issues earlier. Look at 24 hour volume on yobtc. $7 million. It's not yet indicated on coinmarketcap.

I would not get sad even if it dumped real hard. I have 2.7 shitcoins. I am a very small investor. 28 dollarinos.

Better get out now! :)

I've got a modest holding, and I'm ducking out about 5 minutes after this shit is shilled before the fight. I could see this being big in China since east asians have a gambling problem, but there's no way I'm sticking around for the FUD dip that comes after.

Classic digidip pattern forming.

-23%
its eating up my GUP gains fuck this worthless piece of shit

gained 90% on this since wednesday.

you niggers need to know when to get out

Not selling until the fucking match pump. I got in under ICO price anyway, idgaf

is STX on any exchanges yet?

You bet your ass I'm out 30 seconds into the match. Don't care if it continues to moon for the next couple of days, the normies that are going to be buying in are too unpredictable. If Mayweather goes down in the first round this shit will tank faster than... well, pic related.

nigger the point is to buy low sell high not
buy low, see it high then hold, ignore the dip and hope for the best. no. you sell at a high and increase your stash on the dip you untermensch

Only on liqui afaik

Easier said than done m8. You don't want to sell early either

Are you guys retarded? You should have bought the 90 cent Stox before it rose to 2 dollars you cucks

PSA: Most people who try this buy-low / sell-high / rinse-repeat strategy will eventually lose (or will make less than if they just had held BTC the entire time and done something else with their time).

It only takes one bad trade to wipe out 6 months of gains, user-san.

Or better yet: stay away from kike coins. They all turn out to be scams with terrible ROI.