Seems like Neo is breaking out

Already all in.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Profit taking by weak hands phase is over. Time for my next mission.

It's definitely going to break out, but now is a very risky time to buy with BTC poised to fall.

NEO drop so much volume, interest is waning

All that panic sold btc money gonna flow to NEO.

>meme lines

For the noobs: It's a cup and handle investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

how is it poised to fall? not attacking im just curious whats the info im missing

meme lines are too generous of a name for this horrific abomination

I can't unsee a camel in this pattern

Mr. AnderSoN.

I don't think the whales are done farming the fish just yet

It's overbought, way over moving average, and is it at a new all time high after mooning 30% in just two days.

Every single indicator is screaming that it's time to sell.

look at the scale of things on the daily chart, it's in wave 2 of an elliott wave pattern and probably will break down a bit further for another day or two

they still don't get it

Nice, i also do my TA while blindfolded

i remember people saying this about ethereum when it was hovering around $95

i remember people saying this about bitcoin when it was hovering around $3800

once the btc correction happens and all the money floods back into alts. mm bb

Me when it breaks out and the newf*gs don't listen

memelines are holding

no it looks like your meme lines broke

more memes

meme lines = correct as usual

Meme lines sure are working.....

TOP KEK

I am a new coiner who invested during ~5$ for ans, and I recently during the .01 peak sold 25% to pay for my investment orginally, but I also moved another 25% to GAS, because the most stunning thing happened between GAS and NEO, where GAS became extremely close to the same value (.009) at peak prior to the moon mission by NEO by about a day. I am hoping to ride the next moon mission with my NEO, but importantly with the GAS, to then reinvest into neo, was this a smart idea, or should I have just left it all in neo? inb4 neo makes gas, yeah i get it. I just am trying to be a little greedy with the idea of knowing that neo will continue to moon.

>also moved another 25% to GAS
not smart bro. the devs said they want to keep the GAS price low.

I think they want to keep the price of GAS stable, not necessarily low

nice resistance at 934

You faggots have been saying this ever since it hit 18$ and then when it hit 25$ and then when it hit 30$. You managed to weaken my hands once, not again devil spawn.

N...Neo....

If I listened to Veeky Forums my $3 NEO would have been sold at $10.

good job bro. if you watch the order books, tons of people are buying up 40+ BTC worth of NEOs at these so-called ridiculous prices. they know how big NEO is going to be.

Yes, I have read the same, but I am not sure that they have much power over this considering it's on binance. As well as the rumor that Trex may open up trading on GAS as well.

Don't get me wrong, mathematically GAS aught not to ever approach a certain % greater than some fraction of NEO. However, what I witnessed made me curious to see what will happen. Thank you for your input.

>volume rising again
>Price held at 934

arise chicken

Incoming icos are already huge (10k btc soon) selling now is dumb as fuck.

>approaching .01

well biz?

So I bought 5 NEO at 515k, and another 5 at 0.01
Should i sell these 5 now when it reaches 0.01 or will they too bring me profit?

Tbh who knows.

I guess the question is: Can I use these 0.05 BTC better for some other coin right now?

You're fine. If I were you I'd set a stop-limit of 5 NEO if it'll drop below 700k and set a sell order around ATH and just patiently go to sleep. The speed with which it broke that 200 BTC resistance around 0.0095 and now is breaking at 0.01 ensures me that it'll reach ATH this night. Tomorrow morning you'l wake up with profits secured and you can cancel that stop-limit and trade further if you want. Oh it is breaking 1MM now, I'm going back to Bittrex. Bless ya, user.

this kind of greed is gonna fuck you over in the long run, better to hold in this case

>finally above 0.01
>get smacked down again
Just somebody kill that fudder

are we at june 21?

Imho NEO is mostly based on hype, and crypto always has its flavor of the month

june 21 was the FOMO moon based on hype
this is the real moon based on fundamentals
whether you get it or not, is no concern to us
>hurr durr chink scam

I'm just riding the waves I don't give a fuck about any coins so don't get emotional on me

June 21 wasn't the inital pump either, that happened beforehand

Ah yes, classic cup and handle formation. I see it now.

>tfw transferred all assets to liqui.io for some shitty memecoin "moon mission" (hasn't done shit)
>can't get anything back out now

Seems to work now. Suicide cancelled.