Reminder to all NewFags

HODL your fucking alts.

BTC is increasing and it's weekend dip.

Especially if you have OMG, NEO, and TenX.

Then you're seriously retarded if you're selling.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/can-neo-become-the-largest-cryptocurrency-in-the-world_us_598cd1cee4b0caa1687a5eca
youtube.com/watch?v=f3S7Y7_DsGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks user I need help for these weak hands

seriously Thank you i was getting a case of pussy hands but now thgeir as hard as my dick thinking about them gainz baby

IF YOU HAVE WEAK HANDS i advise you to DELETE blockfolio, DO NOT VISIT exchange websites, IGNORE your weak human instincts that force you to impulsively check the price every five minutes

but what if I'm still holding PIVX and STRAT
should i sell or hold?

>they haven't bought or coded their own bot to buy&sell high volume coins for passive income while they explore other revenue generating opportunities.

Veeky Forums really should just let me trade their coins for them

Holding is a meme. Sell and buy lower to get more coins. Don't hold the same amount all the way down and back up again.

PIVX i can't say. STRAT hodl

hold you cunts

and buy the omg dip or stay poor forever

buy bat. It sure to pump again

BUT SEMPAI I CANT DO IT!!

I SOLD MY ANS WHEN THEY WERE 7$ KILL ME

DELETE blockfolio, DO NOT check exchanges, from now on the money you invested NO LONGER EXISTS. make a calendar notification for a year from now and check yer gains then

Hands are really fucking shake but I'll hodl.

I'm 5k down how about you? But why should anyone consider to sell now? The market is still the same, we're still in a bull market.

Any tips for a desperate DGB baghodler?

$9.4k, started with $350 3 months ago
>DGB
see pic related
Don't sell, you're literally at rock bottom.

Sell and close this awful chapter of your life.

STRONG HANDS ONLY

Only thing I'm holding today is USDT.

Good luck out there anons.

>got in tenx at 900k sats
>sold at 125k sats

I threw .2btc at tenx on the dip at 120k today. Will hold for a few months as I see real gains in the future.

>solid dev team of doctors, engineers, etc
>funded by by half dozen literal millionaires, one including Ethereum founder Vitalik himself

Ya, this is clearly one those coins that you're going to say to your self a year from now "Why the fuck did I not buy that when it was under $10. Fuck."

>he didn't buy NEO
huffingtonpost.com/entry/can-neo-become-the-largest-cryptocurrency-in-the-world_us_598cd1cee4b0caa1687a5eca
Get ready for wojacks so pink they will make you blind

>see pic related
>Don't sell, you're literally at rock bottom.
Well yeah, I know, but any prognostications?
Too late to sell, just considering what to do with it.
It had enough hype that it could be taken advantage of again by devs and whales.

I finally said fuck it and sold my DGB. What a relief

You need to sell your DGB after the next major announcement from the devs (after its consequent pump).

I bought at 700 and 1000 sat.
Holding 20,000 of these things and just want to get back 2/3s what I put in.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

thanks user I have been looking for this picture for a long time!

Lost it years ago and never could get search engine to pull it up

sell your shit buy btc and wait

okay during the next pump you get definitely do 1500 sats no problem. Just set the sell order and forget about it

>You need to sell your DGB after the next major announcement from the devs (after its consequent pump).

Whatever became of that July contest? I assume it was a red herring for whales to pump and dump now but I have no clue if anything worthwhile is on the horizon.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for these fuckers to hit my wallet, taking forever.

>Just set the sell order and forget about it
I've been doing that since July but I really don't want to miss out on another big pump. 1500 sounds like a good 2x return for me
Taking your advice, lol
My last stop-limit order on bittrex that screwed up was ARK but luckily it pumped again.

PIVX has always disappointed me, its on a Siacoin tier level so i gave up on those two weeks ago

user you're going to be bag holding for months. You need to trade with another set of money.

This is a better solution then just selling at a really big loss

DGB has a trash community but the tech is not bad. the active development + rising market cap of crypto is enough for you to sell those bags in a few months.

The only time you sell at that bad of a loss is if the project is abandoned.

no no on the opposite, please sell. Once weak hands get shaken off it's much healthier for those coins long term.

>You need to trade with another set of money.
Agreed but I really haven't taken any risks since the fork. I want things to correct a bit before I start throwing more eggs around.
Thanks for the advice though

What dips are you guys buying

Are you retarded?

watched this film today, highly recommend it biz

What film?

Apocalypse Now? atleast google gave that result

This newfangled is down one 1k on omg

Hodl.

WE

wall street you child

So I turned half of my shit into USDT last night and the other half I'm holding in OMG. Wat do

just set a notification at x2 or x5 or whatever then hodl

we are the altmarines

>coded their own bot to buy&sell high volume coins
How would you do this? Is there an exchange that has an API? Or do you just use selenium scripts?

thanks, i bought first btc and neo 2 days ago and i got pretty scared

>this

missed out on 35% gains on an alt holding like a dumb fuck instead of selling and rebuying

>weekend dip

what's thim

>BTC predicted to go to 5000 soon
>Not selling and buying the dip after the BTC spike
More than half the shitcoins look like they reversed their trend already. Enjoy bleeding like a stuck pig.

If you are not in btc you are a moron.

>$9.4k, started with $350 3 months ago
tips? I have about $500 in the game atm

Since this is a newfag thread can I get some advice?
I'm trying to get into alt trading on bittrex but I can't see anything but guesswork in it. How do you guys systematize this? What do you base your purchases on?
I wanna make it to lamboland so badly

Join a fellow biz/tard

Live streaming now

youtube.com/watch?v=f3S7Y7_DsGI

If you want to day trade then download telegram and join a channel that scans for sudden drops in price. Opera browser works best for this. Position trading is the safest and you can make gains even in a bear market. Otherwise stay up to date on all the news and chase pumps or just hold. Margin trading is a really quick way to lose your money.