Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Not from Veeky Forums but someone I love is gonna die if I don't have $10,000 by Tuesday. How can I turn $1,200 into $10,000?

Invest in DECENT

get yourself a good color printer

he says he isn't from BIZ so doesn't even know what a Bitcoin is.

OP, Knee pads normie

baccarat

Do not worry. Someone will be along with the kneepad calculations shortly.

Kneepads

This is an anonymous Tuvan yak milking discussion board. Please feel free to tell us your situation. Also post your bean address so I can lend you some sprouts

if someone gets themself in a situation where they will die if they don't have $10000 by a certain date then it is probably best to let them die

pretty much this but blackjack heads up two deck

INVEST IN NEO! GO ALL IN RIGHT NOW!!! YOU WILL 10x within just weeks!!!

I know what bitcoins are, don't have access to any. I know nothing about DECENT so I can't throw my money into anything I know might not work.

What's the matter faggot op, don't you want some beeeeeeeeeeeaaaaans?

Not me. If it was me I'd let it happen. It's my brother.

grats, you get double the inheritance

100x leveraged ETH/BTC short.
Spend the gains on marketing and suck 10000 dicks at $1 each. EASY.

Parents already dead. I ain't getting shit.

best coin

What happened or is happening to your bro user? Why do you need 10k so fast all of a sudden.

Roulette. And kys if you bet on blek and it pops up red.

Long story short I was in AA baseball and I have a kid on the way. AA salary is shit, started taking roids to boost my game. Retarded, I know, but I did it for my kid. Backfired and to avoid jail time I sold out the guy who sold me the roids. He's on the run, but still in contact with me. He puts shit in my mailbox. Thinking of just sitting there waiting for him to come, then killing him, but assuming I wait to long and he doesn't put anymore shit in there, my brother is fucked.

*too

>taking roids backfired
>he somehow got caught taking roids which are some of the easiest drugs to cover up

You literally deserve to die

>jail time for roids

You sound like a fgt bro.

You can buy a gun and steal money butthztis illegal. Try taking a loan instead.

It's not the roids, it's the fact I was trying to cheat the MLB.

Fgt.

Either buy BTC with it and gamble on a provably fair site, or put it on Bitmex and short or long something with 100x leverage.

Why would he be fucked

So you ruined your career AND your connections. Great job you fucking idiot now your wife and child will starve because of your stupidity.