LAUGH AT NEO BAGHOLDERS

Can you stop for a moment and imagine what kind of pants-on-head retarded people would be clinging to NEO right now at $30-$40 and think 'no big deal $100 is only a $5 billion marketcap, easy shit bro'. Just goes to show you that 99 % of the people who get the jackpot making dumb fuck moves will fuck it up and fail with the same blind recklessness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3S7Y7_DsGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come back when it crashes back below 20

>said increasingly nervous man

screenshotted

o look a nocoiner doing his best trying to get people to sell so he can buy in. sage

Idk man, I think NEO looks pretty healthy. I sold mine at around 38 but I'm going to see if I can re-enter in the next day or 2. If it blasts off and I miss it that's no problem, there's a million ways to profit in crypto if you're not a retard.

I own a bit of GAS and NEO and I think like OP, there is far too much hype and it will be hard for NEO to live it up.
They will need a shitton of partners and announcements until christmas to keep growing.

>ITT: more noobs who don't understand that NEO gives dividends in the form of GAS and there is no reason to sell regardless of what the price is doing

I don't understand the issue. I bought at $4 and I have a stop loss set at 25$. What the fuck ever. I'm rich and you're salty.

Put 8btc in neo at 0.0004. Definitely not bag holding

JUST
FUCK MY COINS UP

almost at 38 usd and cup and handling currently about to blast off...bagholding has never been more fun

>usd
>Not BTC

The whole point of these things is to accumulate more BTC

My NEO bags are Gucci and Prada. Stay poor and salty.

>there's a million ways to profit in crypto if you're not a retard.

what are some of the best ways?

that's true...for all coins except NEO :)
face it, NEO is now numba wan coin

>marketcap increased by over billion $ in less than 2 weeks

this is due for a correction, and you should have seen this coming, even ETH couldn't keep it up forever which you like to compare this coin to, it dipped almost 75% before it began to show signs of rebouncing

besides, if you truly believe in neo, just buy the dip?

Those glasses on Da aren't the most flattering.

>t. bagfondler

every NEO FUDder to date has failed.

It's like you don't want money

I would love nothing more than a 75% dip
but it's not happening. you know why?
because EVERYONE wants a 75% dip to buy NEO at this point.

buy high sell low

i bought in at $6

you mad?

i bought in at $37. i''ll be $400 next week, easily.

>People using dollar value as their buy-in value

Goddamnit

bought at 300k, sold at 400k and 450k didnt rebuy until 1100k, instant dip after that

this. I'm BEGGING for a dip.
I bought ANS at less than 4$ and before the recent mooning I was all smug and thinking myself smart. Then the rocket started to lift off and I suddenly realized I have only 150 Neo which is honestly not that much.
Now I'm desperately waiting for my bank deposit to go through and yes a big dip would be very welcome but I don't think it's coming.
I just wasn't ready : /

still not bad bro. i'm sure all the people that managed to get 150 ETHs before its moon were still very happy :) and this one is going to be even better

this, sitting on 200 and it was all I could scrap. Obviously I wanted more but this is just how it is, could be worse.

Is this the only picture you have?

This right here. The ammount of morons selling NEO for short profits instead of buying 1k of them and keep generating GAS every day....

It really baffles how many low IQ guys are there in crypto.

8$ difference with the chinese exchanges just saying

That awkward moment when you forget its about to hit a shitload more exchanges soon... you are missing the obvious signs of an imminent value increase

When? what? where?

being added to 2 of the top 3 exchanges in japan. Don't think we know which/when yet.

oh no! should we be worried about "the chinks waking up"?

chinks dont trade against USD, what's the SAT difference? a lot of us use binance which is chinese

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Join a fellow biz/tard

Hes talking about NEO

Live stream in 20 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=f3S7Y7_DsGI

its never that big of a difference, i've been holding since 3$ but now its getting really big

The price is even dropping on those exchanges

zoom out and enjoy

whoa you better sell all your NEOs then bro

Why are NEO holders so smug?

How do you generate gas? By keeping neo in the windows wallet??

oh i dont know, maybe because we had to deal with faggots calling our coin a chink scam for 2 months
payback time, bitches

well im up like 20 grand and its only going higher

imagine holding 50000 of these things when you bought them at $.10 months ago, and now they're $40 a piece. i'd be pretty smug too

>50000
ye, imagine

There's a pattern here.

I bought 100 eth at 7 usd and sold at 400 6 months later, also got some btc.

2 months ago I got 150 Neo for 7 usd. Maybe it will be worth looking at before christmas.

I think 400 would be over priced for it but if it follows eth it will net me similar returns.

I've made a net spend of around 2000usd and a net profit of around over 40k.

Do you see that?

The risk has been small, most of my portfolio is BTC but I'm not going to make many trades.

I hold some litecoin and have been accumulating ark over the last 3 months, hopefully this will be the one that goes to 400 in two years after getting them for less than a dollar.

>I think 400 would be over priced for it
wrong

Good plans

does the Ark chain actually exist? Ive been reading up on it and it has my interest. Just trying to figure out its value

400 possible but 270 is more conservative. I plan to sell 80% of holding at 270 and rest before 400. I have 1800 NEO which isn't much but when the price reaches 270+ most will begin to see me as a NEO whale

dude 1800 NEO is already an amount people are droolin over

Good job user. I put in .2, now i have .75 :)

^THIS

Smart man

The secret to making money is.....investing. NOT day trading. Day traders are on a high like gamblers. The thrill of chart movement, the itch for instant short term gains. But if you look at it objectively...if you put in $2000 for a day trade and youre even remotely successful and come out with 15% return, thats like what? $200?

Its stupid. And then you have to look for coins that have this kind of volatility and volume to make out with 10%, which is a very generous return.

Research, review and invest. Your gains come within months, not minutes.

Found the bagholder.

Convoluted walls of text on a weabu site won't stop your shitcoins from getting dumped on friend. Not anyone's fault your entire trading strategy consists of just 'HODL! xD'.

I've turned 10k into $27k day trading in these last 11 days thanks to all the volatility. the real key is to stay in bitcoin at all times and then buy alts on dips and sell at peaks, rinse repeat.

people called me a faggot bagholder when I bought ANS at $7 and it dipped to $5. oh boy was my face red :)

I'm making 300$ per hour with daytrading. And that's just moving around less than 2btc.

It's fine to admit that you don't know how to daytrade in a profitable way, it requires lots of skill and to be available almost 24h per day.

I have dedicated hardware, custom made arduino alarms, plus tradebots I coded myself, I have 4 screens running custom candlestick readers that give me an advantage against the morons still using the limited exchanges UI.

>if you put in $2000 for a day trade and youre even remotely successful and come out with 15% return, thats like what? $200?
a 15% increase of your holdings.. that $200 may be an extra $2,000 one day

where did you learn all this?

and how much do I have to pay you

Transferring from Bittrex to a wallet, you'll need to pay 0.1 fee.
What about transferring back to Bittrex from that wallet?

I'm sure you're all millionaires too right? Lol

1315 ants here. Bought 1190 at 6 and 125 at 16.

>pic related is me while i sit at my computer watching a chinese shitcoins numbers change

how the fuck is gas still sitting at 50 million marketcap

it's too high

No fee. At least not that I remember.

python bots?

How do you run custom graphs?
Just from the chain api or something?

i invested 500 into it when it was $1

i guess i am an idiot

Some exchanges offer web sockets, to get prices streamed to you at a very fast rate

I bought in at 5 and 7, I NEED these shitcoins to crash so I can buy back in. I was hesitant at 10 and again at 15. Now I'd gladly buy back in at that price floor.

What bagholders? It's amazing you stupid people are when money is staring you right in the face.

NEO is literally next level shit.

>NeoContracts able to be code in many languages (C++, JAVA, N#, Python)
>NEOx gives you cross-chain asset exchange (basically what ARK wants to do)
>NEOQ is working on cryptography that is quantum-proof
>NEOMessage is basically Status Network Token but on NEO
>NEOFS is cloud storage on the NEO blockchain (Siacoin will be worth 0.0002 cents)
>Not to mention, owning NEO gives you free money.

And much more. This just might be "the one."

Ignore at your own peril.

And how is progress actually going on those initiatives? Do we have a roadmap of rough dates for when they are planned to be implemented? Otherwise it's just a buzzword list of the people running NEO saying how awesome they are gonna be

Check out City of Zion. They are translating all of Ethereum's dapps into NEO. A lot of work is being done. You release NEO 2.0 was just released August 8th right?

Their web wallet is garbage that gets stuck syncing and STILL says AntShares, their devs aren't smart enough to add a normal 'claim gas' functionality that works, their core devs made everything with 0 unit tests and none existed until random people started contributing. I like the idea of a chinese-government friendly crypto but this thing isn't even in its infancy. It's still a sperm cell.

The Web wallet is not being worked on at the moment because NEO has adopted the NEON wallet developed by CoZ.

>t. faggot who no doubt overlooks all of ETH's shortcomings

Should it be worrying the one piece of available tech for NEO by the actual development team isn't that great?

I wish CoZ was smart enough to make their 'Claim Gas' button work because when I click it nothing happens even though it says I have gas to claim.

Too bad you don't even try to counter my claims, you just insult some unrelated crypto you assume i'm holding.

ETH's wallet is shit too, buddy. welcome to investing at the ground floor

>NEO isn't perfect, therefore it is shit

hilarious.

>tfw 2 ants
just please dip to 650k, or atleast don't moon again until i get my paycheck in 2 weeks.

Feels bad being a bag holder. I'm basically all in on NEO

More like Neo is extremely unfinished, therefore it's overpriced.