OMG Returns

OMG is rising now that BTC is falling. Will be announcing their latest partnership soon, last chance to buy below $7.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JGUyju
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just bought 110 of them an hour ago. I hope you're right user

6.30 now

hope it rises tonight

How do i fund my bittrex account with usd to buy

This shits going down to 5.60 at least.

Wait until it trades sideways for a few hours before buying in.

This shit dipping like crazy. Anons kept saying it will it 15, 25, 30.

Thinking about buying this dip. Scared it was over-hyped though.

It's going to moon. The dip is going to be over when Chinaman wakes up

when will the announcement take place exactly

Based on past history I predict a big dip between 4.95 and 5.2

You don't. Bittrex is a crypto only exchange. Send eth.

buy bitcoin or ethereum and deposit it to your bittrex account. You can't send fiat money to bittrex

all in

Been balls deep since .40/.5

Sitting comfy right now

>bought at 0.0020
Granted, bittrex socket fucked up and I could've gotten it at 0.0019, but it's not that big of a difference when it dipped so fucking much.

Only trying out bitcoins and trading though and bought a meager 20 of this and 20 of PAY (at 0.00127). Just gonna wait and see for now.

This will probably stay dipping until the next announcement. They still have to implement this tech with plasma, which is also quite new. So don't be alarmed if it dips or takes a while to rise. You'll probably have to hold this for at least a month to see it shoot past $8.

Remember you're not going to get rich overnight, you'll have to hold this one. But now is probably one of the best times to buy. This thing has a lot of potential to grow. Look into it on your own.

Are Omisego and Tenx Pay competitors? ANd how is what they're offering different from the usual bitcoin?

I didn't buy the dip REEEEEEEEEE

Anyone with half a brain knows OMG will hit $20 by the end of next week. It's weekend dip, now is the time to buy cheap

It's going to dip even more this weekend, I think.

Being conservative about where it could go is a better way to attract buyers than to FUD this hard.

It is forming a cup and handle again, Anons. Don't buy yet.

A two-three day formation judt like last week, to be exact and this is day 1.

I bought a hunk for this price before I FOMO'd and bought a bigger hunk for 6.20

Its not dipping like crazy. its either consolidating or getting ready to bleed.

>cup and handle
i thought that cup and handle formations are a good thing and an indicator that the price will rise or am i confusing it with something else

wouldn't this be the bottom of the cup, aka a perfect time to buy?

yes. buy now before its 7$!

Everyone that is not stupid knows OMG will be at $250 by the end of the month.

No this is the left side of the cup. If it follows the same pattern as last week, it will even out soon and go sideways, dip 10% then come back, go sideways, shoot up, fall back to $5.50 range, start climbing, shoot to $7.8 then form handle ranging to the mid $6 range.

Lol

bought at .200 yesterday and i'm wondering if i should hold.

just hold. if you sell you'll regret not holding and you'll be wojaking all day

$5 - $5.50 early sunday morning

COME ON GO UP

GO UPPPPPPPPPP

I PUT HALF OF MY ASSETS INTO YOU, FUCKER

Perfect time to buy, whales keep it low to accumulate more. Sold my NEO for OMG.

funny, i just was about to sell my omg to buy more neo.

going to pick up some more I think

Left cup wall is being touched up. Starting to even out. The evening out should start soon then a 10% dip.

That wasn't the big dip. Big dip I think is now 5.08.

Side wall corner was just created.

Damn, should have shorted and bought at this dip. God dammit.

>0.0020
>0.0019
>0.00127
NOBODY writes it like that, except.
It's 200k, 190k and 127k.

Well, at least you didn't use fucking USD prices.

how are you so smart, can i learn this?
you were completely right fuck why didn't i listen to you, do you have a twitter account

assuming you aren't trolling

discord.gg/JGUyju

The #tech analysis channels are a good place to start. Also investopedia. You can learna lot online and then pick up a book down the road.

you're really assuming a lot by calling this the beginning of a C&H, especially considering the previous handle happened to form AS PLASMA WAS ANNOUNCED. i'm a big OMG supporter with 800+ OMG but i just want to play devils advocate here and be the cynical asshole.

look at all the green you have left to cover to be right. it's a bold prediction based on history, which doesn't necessarily repeat itself in crypto. i'll post my two scenarios in a sec.

Just sold all 100 of my OMG at 140k. Fuck it, I got in at 100k and it dropped too much for my liking. Maybe it'll moon like NEO did, but I don't care about the project, and I'd rather take the earnings I made and invest it in the 0x ICO. Good luck anons.

this is the current trend in OMG price movement.

.0014 is a very strong support line but if a 3 hr candle forms below it tonight, then we are going lower to super-duper-strong support @ .00115. if .00115 breaks then it'll be a bloodbath. again, i'll post my two scenarios based on elliot wave theory shortly.

option 1 has us in the corrective phase of elliot wave theory, which means we have two more moves to make before the cycle repeats itself.

as you can see, this would suck ass but it wouldn't be the end of OMG. in fact it would signify healthy growth following a crazy run-up based on FOMO.

option 2 is basically thus: this is only the beginning of this coin's run-up. the fact that NEO has done what its been doing is enough to show that you shouldn't put a ceiling on strong CC.

i'm split. i do not know what will happen, and neither do you. but i can tell you that BTC's current run-up is INSANE and it's siphoning off a good bit of our beloved OMG's holders because FOMO.

so, in my opinion, if BTC were to make a hard correction and/or some substantial OMG news were to come out in the next 2-3 days, we will be heading towards fucking Pluto.

Thank you.

Interesting. I think the next hour will tell us what the plan is.

If it dips down to lower 5s like I think then it comes up it is no doubt a cup and handle in the making.

if history was to repeat, as it has been, the next drop in 15 minutes should be pretty steep followed by an even larger drop which starts the retracement process.

Should I buy now?

Here is the big dip from last week. Almost identical at this point.

>0
I'd wait a bit a little longer. If the elliot wave theory is true you'd be in pain. if you buy now it may not be the bottom.

when in doubt: do not buy until it bounces off support, do not sell until it bounces off resistance.

your key support levels right now are .00144 and .00115

That was hebrew to me but I'll wait a bit.

I bought in at 206k with at least $400 worth of btc. Should I hold or sell?

seriously??

just hold, that's pretty much worthless. wait a couple of weeks and you have a good chance of making a profit.

sorry. i do not think you should buy now. i think you should wait an hour at the very least.

Yeah I will. Can you explain what you meant by support and resistance?

if you don't need the money, hold. i would be stunned if this coin didn't go back above 200k

thank you user

dude, how new are you to this?

LINES

LOOK AT THE LINES

ZOOM OUT - is there a 'floor' its bouncing off of?

It looks like it already bounced from $5.40 to 5.80.

>fiat

WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANY MORE DOROTHY

I'm tired as fuck and my eyes didn't want to look at sat. Anyway it's $6 now

Fucking peace of shit whale again

5.30 might be a good buy now.

that's kind of hard to explain in this setting, and even harder to understand if you're newer at this. but basically is right.

you have to be able to 1) recognize a pattern/trend and then 2) follow that pattern to draw lines that act as SUPPORT and RESISTANCE for the price.

SUPPORT LINES are significant because they used to be RESISTANCE LINES but were broken through. and once the price breaks through a resistance line and turns it into a support line, it will have a hard time falling below that point again. basically, a support line means "i'll keep the price up, but if price movement is too strong i'll break and it'll have a pretty easy time falling to the next support line"

RESISTANCE LINES are significant because they represent the "ceiling" of a particular price movement. if the price can successfully break through a resistance line, it will theoretically be much easier to keep going up until the next resistance line.

a lot of magical math goes into this in the form of "Fibonacci retracement lines" but that's a whole other can of worms and i've given you plenty to go research on your own pardner

Dat whale manipulation in full force. Pretty sad I didn't sell yesterday and rebuy, did not expect it this low

It's gone, not sure if eaten or repositioned

This wall i meant

and one more lesson: the time frame (15, 30, 1hr, 3hr, 4hr, 1D) you look at for charts should be based on your actual goals--and for me, support and resistance tests are much more concrete on higher time frames like the 3hr.

if you're trading, 30 min to 1hr do fine without introducing too much noise:signal. but if you're looking for a good entry point to hold, i would highly suggest looking at 3hr candles. if you have questions about candles and wicks, i highly suggest you look up what those are all about. shit's crucial.

Yeah, it's starting to make sense. Thanks for the info bro

Whale took it down

bought @13 sold @15
not sure if I want to get in again

you can thank BTC for that

thank you

how do people day trade with this heavy manipulation it's impossible to be sure what a coin will do next

day trading is a suckers game. never fall for the accumulation meme

there was a massive 0.00150 buy wall, it just disappeared. what does that mean?

back to 1400

Fucking coin sucks ass now...

No coin goes up forever, stop being retarded

I went pretty much all in on this coin at 100k, have 17k omg. Not even worried right now honestly, just sad didn't accumulate more

If my TA is correct this is about to bounce to 200k and after that idk if it is going to break ATH or go back on a down trend until some news.

I highly doubt this goes to 200k dude.

180 tops. The sell walls are insane.

That's the thing about Whale manipulation some of you don't realize; they don't want to keep the price down forever. What good would accumulating a bunch of coins do them if the price never goes up? This same thing happened with ANS for the 2 months before it blew up.

Follow the whales, be patient, and you'll come out on top.

Holding 3500 OMG, ready to not touch them for a month or more.

So comfy it hurts

137k sats

Good thing I sold for small loss. Is your back hurting from carrying those bags OMGays?

It does hurt, but I'm going to wait it out a bit longer.

stack up now , and sleep till monday
and then come back here

So is this a legit coin or another pump and dump?

UGGGHHH MY GAAAAAINS EEEEEEEEEEEE

it's very legit for the short term , long term I'm not sure they'll be able to achieve all their goals

So if I reading correctly Omisego will be a decentralized exchange and will facilitate fiat to crypto without need for a bank account. How will that work exactly, just through credit card?