Wake up in a communist society

>wake up in a communist society
>Sunlight streams through window
>get up put on my clothes and head out the door
>suddenly my opensource smart phone rings
>I pick it up
>"Hey comrade! No need to come to work today your jobs been automated! have fun with your free time!"
>look around.
>no advertisements anywhere.
>people are talking to each other like they know each other even though they are basically strangers
>you feel a strong sense of community
>you walk down the street and notice that many of the large mansions have been turned into apartments for the poor
>the building that line the street offer free food and other goods
>one of the people working there smiles and waves at you
>another is reading a large book on physics.
>a large building that used to be a bank is now a huge library
>you decide to walk to the subway
>The pay meters have been removed
>the subway has been rebuilt better than before
>hanging on the wall in the flag of the city and a simple red flag
>You walk onto one of the trains and sit down next to a man with a large beard and a german accent
>You ask about the econemy the war's going on and the trouble going on in the world
>he turns around and smiles at you.
>"Thats all over now comrade"
>its marx.
>he gives you a paternal hug
>"I told you it was inevitable comrade."

Other urls found in this thread:

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>communist country
>sunlight
Stopped reading there

>people are talking to each other like they know each other even though they are basically strangers
into the trash it goes

how much of a fem brained hyper socialized neurotypical do you have to be to desire never ending meaningless small talk everywhere you go?

It's nice that communism only works in fantasy

>facebook meme
opinion discarded

How do we deal with the lefty/pol/ neckbeards spamming this board all day with their autism?

How do we deal with the /pol/ neckbeards spamming this board all day with their autism?

CoMmUnIsM iS bAd

Found the crazy reddit tranny. You are not a real woman freak you are an abomination kys

implying thats bad
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

Go away ugly freak

>Hellp comrade, since you are a rich white male all of your belongings are now being redistributed to Lashawnda and her 17 children.

fuck off to /pol/

if africans are provided with education they will be same like whites
implying im white

IQ differences between different ethnic groups and races is not a myth. The environment blacks evolved in did not require intelligence and instead required athletic ability and strength

thats simply not true and racist

>literally admitting to being a tranny
All of my jej

go back to pol

>complaining about racism on Veeky Forums
Back to plebbit you stupid nigger

>begin a racist for no reason
hitler died an so should you

>wake up in a communist society
>Sunlight can't pierce the factory fog to reach my dirty window
>get up put on my employment issued clothes and head out the door
>suddenly my opensource smart phone rings
>I pick it up
>"Hey comrade! No need to come to work today your jobs been automated! You must apply immediately to the re-assignment ministry as unemployment is against the law !
>look around.
>no advertisements anywhere as everything is plastered with propaganda posters and party slogans.
>people are talking to each other like they know each other even though they are basically strangers in order to gather kompromats to meet their monthly quota for the secret police or be under investigation themselves
>you feel a strong sense of oppressive community enveloping you
>you walk down the street and notice that many of the large mansions have been turned into apartments for the poor (that now are everyone)
>the building that line the street offer free food and other goods to high party members that you can theoretically demand only to be incarcerated for un-patriotic use of national resources
>one of the people working there smiles and waves at you mockingly
>another is reading a large book on physics to further develop another insane party idea for over-producing goods with way to tell if there will be interest for them as the market no more exists
>a large building that used to be a bank is now a huge library filled with communist issued propaganda books

>for no reason
Stop destroying and killing everything

>you decide to walk to the subway to get to the re-assignment ministry
>The pay meters have been removed as people have implants to monitor their every move
>the subway has been rebuilt better than before to accommodate the masses now not owning vehicles
>hanging on the wall in the flag of the city and a simple red flag
>You walk onto one of the trains and sit down next to a man with a large beard and a (((german))) accent
>You ask about the econemy the war's going on and the trouble going on in the world
>he turns around and smiles at you.
>"Thats all over now comrade" we have removed the enemies of communism and "liberated" the working classes all over
>its marx.
>he gives you a paternal hug
>"I told you it was inevitable comrade."
>you scream as the madness and depression envelops you
>you are being dragged away in your delirium

there are white men dumber than niggers and niggers dumber than whites.
simple as that.

lol as if this would happen in a real stateless moneyless country
everyone would be happy

The exception is not the rule

I lived under communism kiddo, that's exactly how things would happen in the modern world.

>No need to come to work today your jobs been automated
Under communism you will be working on meaningless jobs just because free man tends to think and criticize.

But niggers really are less intelligent.

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

Fuck, that's disgusting.

Marx also died.

Nice fanfiction, more unlikely than the pregnant Anne Frank ones.

Jesus Christ this thread is a live example of why communism quickly devolves into cancer

Although there are differences in IQ between ethnicities the results are based on western-type questionnaires and relatively faulty methods of intelligence quantification
And the reason why you say black people are dumber fall short when you compare whites and asians, wich lived in rather similar climates, yet asians score higher in IQ tests
There are differences in intellectual aptitude between ethnicities, same as there are differences in physical qualities between ethnicities, but intelligence is not easily quantifiable and has the tests have inherent shortcomings.
Stop using pseudoscience claiming it is real science to validate your racism and autism

And you're just as much a retard as the other guy, first by being a fucking pussy and resorting to fallacy and tautology just so you can say "oh look at me i'm not a racist I let Tyrone fuck me in the ass yesterday"
At least try to not sound like the retard you are

Seconded

This doesnt sound anything like living in a communist society.
Where is the starvation? The foodlines? The lack of any basic human rights?

You lived in a stateless entity? Did you also live in said stateless entity that did not have a planned economy and actually the ideals that Communism has?
I come from a Post-Soviet nation (One of the baltic countries) myself and it's pretty obvious it wasn't very obvious what with all the political nonsense going on (and of course, the main thing being that the Soviet Union was a state, which goes against the basics of communism. To further assess my point if you were in fact talking about a nation under USSR influence, here's a quote from the Communist Manifesto:
>When, in the course of development, class distinctions have disappeared, and all production has been concentrated in the hands of a vast association of the whole nation, the public power will lose its political character
Now I personally also believe Communism isn't actually achievable, but calling the various countries than considered themselves "Communist" as communist is pretty silly tbqh.

> TFW a communist superpower will overtake the USA in your lifetime

You're like a college student who thinks when something is ''free'' it really means free

>econemy

oh the irony ofc a commie can not spell economy

The reason why no real communism was not achieved even when tried in numerous countries is that it is impossible to achieve.

Even if somehow the communist world revolution was achieved you would not have the states composing it dissolve to leave classless and stateless humanity living in everlasting utopia.

Communism is not compatible with large groups organization. It could work within a small commune, where people know each other and are willing to share.

Having bigger organization inevitably need enforcers to make people share and from there we all go to police state bullshit that happened everywhere.

Not to mention the party members and their children were one of the most despotic, nepotist and obnoxious cunts in existence. No class society my ass.

wow just like democracy

I agree, which is why I'm sort of stating that also calling various countries communist is also illogical, since it in and of itself, goes against the fundamentals of Communism. Hence why I also mentioned in the last paragraph that I personally believe Communism isn't achievable.

>Countries that routinely had famines didn't magically stop having them within a generation of communism, and most of the world boycotting and trying to undermine them

> Communism must be awful

So, democracies never ever had famines, right? Ohh...

So, standard of living and life expectancy fell after communism and bounced back after the USSR fell, right? Ohh, no wait, communism radically improved those nations oops.

Christ, I wonder how many exactly are sharing that one crusty dreaded bitch? I bet her hairy clam is crusted with splooge from at least 3 of them. The fat chick in the back is clearly getting none, even from these lot of peckerwoods, and the other one is a dyke.

>implying any of them are getting laid

Its really weird how the improvements only showed up after they embraced capitalism

Soon

>posting debunked pics
Do you even research your own ideas or do you just take them at face value like a good boy?