Would Middle Easterners be considered white if they werent mostly muslims?

Would Middle Easterners be considered white if they werent mostly muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2016/07/worlds-first-farmers-were-surprisingly-diverse
youtu.be/whkvSbVrYSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Outdated shitmap.

>idiots in 2017 still think Muslim is an ethnicity or racial classification

>Would Middle Easterners be considered white
They're already considered white by most, or at least a subset of white. For example, the US Census Bureau considers them to be white.

Because a certain ethnoreligious group doesn't want to complicate their identity. No other reason.

White is not a race, caucasoid is a race, and arabs and berbers are caucasoids.

No

Yes

Italians, Greeks, Irish, and Iberians were not considered white by the Anglo, the G*rman and the French.

The map isnt wrong just because it doesnt fit your narrative

Certain levantines could pass as Southern Europeans desu. A lot of people find it surprising that Syrians and Lebanese people aren't as dark as gulf Arabs or pakis. People tend to forget that levantine people are also Mediterranean

No, they are mulattoes.

Middle Easterners have a Caucasus-Iran component that is larger than their ancient Neolithic farmer component, all of them.

sciencemag.org/news/2016/07/worlds-first-farmers-were-surprisingly-diverse

>The two groups of farmers, who lived about 2000 kilometers and 2000 years apart, must have descended from completely different groups of hunter-gatherers who separated 46,000 to 77,000 years ago, Burger says.

Are Georgians and Armenians white?

A lot are and a lot aren't

No.

Sigh... I'm dealing with a biased ignoramus

Some are
If islam was never a thing, I imagine they would be considered the 'darker' shade of white people, similar to southern Europe to northern Europe, but on further spectrum

Kys..

What about Iranians and Turks?

Definewhite people

Iranians? For the most part yes.

And Turks

I am a non-Muslim of such geographic origins and I do not consider myself to be of a different basic race from Muslims, or the same one as Europeans, and this belief is shared by more than a few.

Logically, there is less of a cultural separation from anti-European sentiment found among some Muslims, but most serious racists are antireligious anyway. So I doubt what's being implied, that perceived racial differences were thought of based on religious bigotry.

I saw the last thread on this topic and didn't comment since most racial threads here are foolish.

Less than Iranians and people in the Caucasus though.

I wanted to add a ?

You need to remember that prior to Islam there's a clear cultural continuity between southern and northern mediterranean, so its relative whether they be considered 'white' or not, but they were certainly belong to western civilisation
In fact, if identity of western civilisation wasn't determined by racial European-ness, I doubt categorisation of white/black/etc ever become a thign

You fell for the Aryans meme. Most Turks descend from recently Greek and Hellenistic people while most Iranians do not.

Both Turks and Iranians are mostly Caucasian descended.

Yes.

In fact, I consider them to be white. Especially Turks, Iranians and Afghans.

>I am a non-Muslim of such geographic origins and I do not consider myself to be of a different basic race from Muslims, or the same one as Europeans, and this belief is shared by more than a few.
by literally everyone and i don't understand why

doesn't mean it's correct
negro, just look at genetics
it's not a discussion
one of the 5 races
it's a cluster

Why so rude?

So this means that modern day West Asians are not the people who invented agriculture, I mean the good ones.

I meant more than a few of 'us'.

No they mostly are. Both groups were the earliest farmers in human history.

No.

Finns, Hungarians, Basque and Estonians are the only non-Indo-Europeans who can pass for white.

Bosniaks are Muslims too, yet they're white. Albanians are a mistake of nature, though, like platypus.

>Indo-Europeans
Literally just a language group. American niggers are by definition Indo-Europeans.

So Armenians,Iranians and Kurds are white since they are Indo-European?

>cherrypicked tanned dark-haired people
>meanwhile, they painted and described heroes and gods as blonde and light-eyed
Makes you think.

Its fayum mummy portrait from Egypt, and thats beside the point, prior to Islam the whole Mediterranean belong to the same civilisation

Because those traits are attractive to humans. The Gods are attractive, and so they would bear attractive features, like fair skin and hair.
It's like Gregory said, "Non Angli sed Angeli"

There is no "Aryan" meme regarding Iranians, mate.

For many people it still is

WIR WAREN KAISER UND SCHEISSE

I guess, yes. Ultimately the western idea of white peoples was defined in the 18th century or so and by that time those lands were firmly under muslim control

Blonde hair was a minority but prized feature in the Greco-Roman world. Hair dyeing to blonde was very common. Despite that, the rates of blondism back then were no higher than today's Greeks. The majority of Greeks would have had dark hair and olive complexion with around 7% blondism rate.

Pic related modern blonde Greek

>"Non Angli sed Angeli"

I dont get it

Bump

Yes. Italian even got lynched.

No we don't lmao
what a wh*Te subhuman

wh*Te subhumans stop trying to bleach non-wh*Tes
meds fell for your shit
we wont, we will kill you on your streets if you ever dare to call us wh*Te you subhuman sons of whores

Rude

Napoleon literally called Spainards Negroes for being slightly tan.
Italians in the Southern United States were considered colored according to Jim Crowe laws.
Germans and Anglos referred to Southern Europeans as swarthy, mixed races for centuries.

They'd be considered part of western civilization just like how Mediterranean Europeans are. And probably therefore white. It's honestly just because all Muslims get lumped in with arabs that westerners forget that tall blonde circassians and Syrians are white too.

>
can you wh*Te subhumans please shut the fuck up
you just make me want to genocide you again.

The US government defines whites as anyone whose ancestors originated from Europe, North Africa, or the Middle East. Also pretty much every racial classification system classifies them as whites.

>The burger government
irrelevant

You're literally making shit up with the colored stuff.

I.e. it defines everyone as whites because true stats will make USA look like third world country.

Iranians are Indo-Europeans like Greeks. Iranians are a Caucasoid people like Greeks and are very distinctively Caucasians, like Greeks and most other IE peoples. You can find "white" looking Iranians whose complexions will only differ primarily due to the environment they live in.

So you have to blonde to be european and western?

>Says the irrelevant jelly faggot

>They have more niggers so they must be third-world!!
Yeah no, their GDP, global outreach and immense influence over almost every major power in the world begs to differ.

Jelly of what?

Do you have a source? There's a lot of scientific consensus that early neolithic farmers spread into Europe via Anatolia.

I've been told I pass as Italian. Parents are Syrian

Rapebaby?

simply put, you can't be some kind of damnable muslim and be western, it's some manner of tribal whohockery best left in the dustbin of history, like the plague

>using genetic data from 1994
>2001 Genome Mapped
>2008 Next Generation Sequencing common
>1994, the year they got it right

Grandmother was Albanian

But yes Aleppo was sacked by the Mongols

Jelly of what? Your government? wh*Teness?
Piss off
>23andme
hmm who could take that site seriou-
>albanian
well it explains, those rapebabies are always retarded

>23andMe
>daJoos!!!
Implying a genotyping array (~500,000 SNPs) of common variants, many ancestry informative, would be useless. I've done lots of things with my raw data such as imputation and disease risk analysis (comparing my genotypes to those associated to disease in genome wide association studies).
>seriou-

Silence balkanrapebaby, i'm your superior.
You should get your rawdna and put it on REAL genetic websites like Gedmatch and harappadmixture

Now go cry in a corner and think how you're a worthless balkanrapebaby

23andMe or FTDNA?

FTDna is better than 23andme but Gedmatch is better than both
seriously if you take 23andme seriously you're as retarded the balkanrapebaby itt.

I know /int/ and /pol/ love memeing about Turks but come on.
youtu.be/whkvSbVrYSY

>Tırkolay wh*Tedır hacummmmmmmm
axxx be housenigger
axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They have fucking awful voices

ARE WE wh*Te HIS
PLS CALL US wh*Te
Because houseniggers among us want to be wh*Te so much.

>YANIYOOOOOOOM
I'm just saying that there are Turks who look like this and I happen to be one of them so fuck off.

kys balkanrapebaby
we are not wh*Te, period.

Western Turkey is more Turkic than you Armeno-Kurd mongrels in denial.

Gedmatch is ok
Running ADMIXTURE on reference panels is better (which is basically what Gedmatch is but better since you can define KY

I'm from Giresun and i have slanted eyes and i'm a literal chepni

however, I consider those "armeno-kurd" mongrels to be more turkish than your balkanrapebaby kind. why don't you go be cracker somewhere else?

Hes literally not. My grandmother is second generation and although they weren't considered as lowly as the blacks, they were only one step above them on the rung. My grandma got put in the dumb math class as a kid despite the fact that she was good at it (she worked for the IRS later as an adult).

Meant to reply to

Italians were considered legally white since day 1, otherwise they wouldn't be eligible for citizenship. I really fucking hate retards like you spouting BUT THEY WERE DISCRIMINATED THAT NEANS THEY WEREN'T CONSIDERED WHITE !!! Those are two separate things.

Asian people also legally immigrate there. So did levantines.

Only a low life, Stupid American would care about skin colour, because I know american are obssessed with "white power"

Nope. Asians weren't eligible for naturalization until relatively recently, and Levantines/Arabs were only declared white in 1904. Meanwhile Italians were legally white since day one.

fixed the asiatic dude.

Too bad I don't give a shit about your worthless opinion, Armeno-Chink mongrel.

>Chink
Go be a wh*Te subhuman somewhere else, like in balkans where your female ancestors came from

Fair skin != white
Don't compare me with Anglo scum again you filthy Armeno-Kurd roleplaying as an Ottoman.

I also have fair skin but i don't call myself wh*Te because i certainly am not and i don't want to associate myself with the cancer known as wh*Te race

You disgusting idiot thats Not The problem with The map

Why do you write the T in upper case?

Whats the problem?