STOP! READ BELOW

>GET IN RIPPLE BEFORE TOMORROW

The Oracle (an insider) has told us that tomorrow ripple will release important information. Last time he said this ripple shot up to 40 cents. BUCKLE UP BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6r613m/watch_xrp_on_august_13_and_on_november_4/
reddit.com/r/Rippled/comments/6gfcwy/i_would_buy_in_at_00009_if_i_were_you_good/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proofs plz

I fucking hope so, down ~40% so far with this shitcoin.

lol what a worthless post...You're right behind that faggot at Ten-X with his SUPER TOP SECRET NEWS which was just his coin being posted on yunbi lol

Screenshot of one of his last post that came true

ripple very cheap yes maybe all in yes

His last post

Link to recent post plz

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6r613m/watch_xrp_on_august_13_and_on_november_4/

ty

This guy doesn't really seem terribly trust worthy
>reddit.com/r/Rippled/comments/6gfcwy/i_would_buy_in_at_00009_if_i_were_you_good/

It looks like that by looking at the number 0.00009 but if you look at the graph HE WAS RIGHT. go to june 10th (the day he made the post) on ripples graph and it skyrocketed

Look at my pointer on the graph

>mfw the news tomorrow is NEGATIVE

Fuck Ripple.

Not close to what I'd call a skyrocket. That was during a BTC dip anyway so the rebound was obvious.

buy the rumor sell the news m8

We shall see

ripple = banks. fuck banks, and fuck ripple

t/a lining up

What are these meme lines supposed to tell me?

t. not knower

I'm fucking conflicted. Neo is rising in volume and price steadily again but I do want to dump $1000 into this shit just in case

Obviously do what you want but think about this... Do you want to buy into something that has already taken off and could go down anytime or something that is going to take off?? Ripple is down a lot today. Easy money if it shoots up tomorrow

>implying ripple can be sold without a loss

I just threw in about 1500 usd in to this. Heres hoping for a nice profit in the coming few days

wrong. sad. fake news.

still holding and this ta is from jul 19th.

I believe in the meme lines.

Where is the market going and how fast is it getting there? In your case (before littering the screen with indicators), you have a CLEAR downtrend with no sign of reversal, no structure, strong bears, etc, etc.

You believe what you want to happen, not the market shows you.

There is massive dumping going on. CHeck out the market history and you see huge lots being sold off

"Watch Ripple" may mean : "Watch Ripple it's totally gonna crash and burn and everyone's account will be killed and bags will burn ...."

i cannot see where he said UP.
Maybe he means DOWN

>You believe what you want to happen, not the market shows you.

Listen faggot I've just been seeing rumors of this big announcement for tomorrow and the fact this TA is lining up is worth twitching my dick at

If it stays stagnant who gives a shit I'll take the %5-%10 loss if this shit does happen then I make %100. Decent odds if your're a gambling man.

The market discounts everything and your rumor, if true, is already factored in.

But that's not my point - I meant to show you that your ta is utter shit.

Likely its the asian markets driving shit down right now. Wait till europe and USA wake up and see the drop. There will be buying. Its not going to 100 by any means, maybe 50 -55 at best over the week

bought 32 ripple haha what i won today i pumped into what lost the most today, ripple iog going to rise so even a couple of dollars win is good for me, bought 30 eth back in the days, just playing with what i won now and this is what i have now (minus the bitcoin, +4 eth and + 32 ripple)

>RIPPLE KEKS ARE THAT DESPERATE TO SELL THEIR BAGS, THEY ARE STARTING TO BELIEVE IN SOME "PROPHET" INSIDER.
AHAHAHAHAHA
Now you've done it, you are even more pathetic/desperate than DGB bagholders.
GET JEWED ON.

I want to believe.

buy buy ripple. i mean, bye bye.

Oh look it's excavo Who's predictions are 30% accurate. I prefer to roll a dice much more accurate.

Lol. Someone doesn't know probabilities.

Got in at 4055. Going to my moon mansion, cya anons

Could the whales just allow this shit to hit 45 plz? thanks

fuck ripple

Still bought though

>8pm EST
Well the time's passed. I don't like holding this shit, something better happen in the next 18 hours

Let me know when it hits 42 so im break even.

i bought for 8 eth when eth was 80 dollars