Are there any lewd Veeky Forumstorical stories about harems?

Are there any lewd Veeky Forumstorical stories about harems?

most of them have a guro tag

I wonder if this is just slander or if she was that wild. probably the former

Who?

The harem that led to your conception was pretty lewd

Most sultans were too old, too drunk, too autistic, too gay, or too busy to fuck their women. Chinese nobles on the other hand would have crazy orgies with their harems and not give a shit.

Daily reminder that even owning the biggest empire in the world is a complete waste of time if you aren't having sex.

could slav boys make cute harems?

this is a disreputable subject of history, one given over to asiatic or near eastern excess, and you would do well for yourself to ignore it,

It's disgraceful, and irreconcilable.

I recall at least one adolescent christian boy offering himself sexually to his Turkish captors, assuming that they were all boy lovers. He was ransomed instead.

Empress Theodora

>nipplefucking 500 AD
holy shit

story pls?

>>”Ibrahim’s harem was full of young, nubile, girls from around the world. But after a while, the slender things from Russia and the Balkans didn’t do it for him anymore. One day Ibrahim happened to see the genitalia of a female cow. Pleased by what he saw, Ibrahim had a gold cast made and, hoping to find a human match to the bovine privates, he ordered his aides to “bring him the fattest woman in the world.” They did their best, finding a 300 pound Armenian girl named “Sugar Cube” (Sechir Para or more literally translated “Sweet Lump of Sugar”). Ibrahim loved her, and spent many a night curled in her large arms. It wasn’t long until the big woman had gained power over Ibrahim equal only to that of her girth. It would be Sugar Cube who would spell the final downfall of Ibrahim the Mad.”

Man I'm so glad he didn't fornicate with the cow... I was scared for a second.

The Ottomans began to decline due to practice of keeping successors/crown prince in Harem and never letting them out before coronation, making them inexperienced rulers, during the time the only activity they do is lounging in the Harem smoking Hookah and having sex all day

Is there not a board free from you faggots. Please kill yourself.

yep, they used to serve as bannerlords to gain first hand battle experience.

the azz was 2 fat

>Sugar Cube
I almost lost breath there user

Just because it's reprehensible doesn't mean it's not interesting.

> a mans love for thicc destroys his nation

Fucking mezoamericans were prophets

Fucking kek

As funny as that is, you underestimate the imaginations of more ancient peoples.

Pretty sure that was written by the same dude who thinks Justinian killed literally killed a trillion people

He did. Why else would God send down that plague to ravage the empire unless he was displeased with Justinian?

You better not be... A manhunter

If there is it certainly isn't Veeky Forums. Go away.

Ugh why can't it be released yet.