Chinese Giants

I had never heard of the Longshan "giants" until today in the news they discovered more of them:
Since 2016, archeologists have been excavating a large site in the east of the country. The site contains the ruins of 104 houses, 205 graves and 20 sacrificial pits.

Dating from the late neolithic period, some 5,000 years ago, the relics belong to an ancient culture called the Longshan. Recently, scientists discovered human bones that are unusually tall and strong. These were people over 190 cm living in this region while the rest of chinese at the tame were around 166cm.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/did-greeks-help-sculpt-chinas-terracotta-warriors-180960771/
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/20/2/214/1003271/Reconstructing-the-Evolutionary-History-of-China-A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes people can be genetically diverse

Inb4 the japs start larping and claiming ancestry.

Source please?

Also in AngloAmerican that's 6'5. Taller than the president.

that's pretty cool.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/did-greeks-help-sculpt-chinas-terracotta-warriors-180960771/

WE WUZ CHINESE N SHIET

Are people really surprised by this? Chinese historical records already report people of having heights in that range. Confucius for instance was said to be about 190cm.

WE WUZ GIANTZ

WE WUZN'T MANLETS

6'3*

>Chinese historical records
Aren't they kinda a meme?

Actually it's not surprising. I always read and heard from Chinese people that the Northern Chinese tend to be quite tall, hence people like Yao Ming. It's the southern Chinese that are manlets.
They are likely the ones who migrated throughout the west of Asia. kek.

Yao Ming is a government project. His parents are basketball players who were ordered to breed.

>Aren't they kinda a meme?
No. Chinese records are not Greek epic poetry.

And I bet you their ancestors were from northern China.

>Yao Ming is a government project
Sauce: muh tin foil ass

Koreans are related to Northern Chinese but they are all manlets.

This is China we're talking about..

What the fuck is a tankie.

Chinks have been consistent at keeping track of things for a very long time. A a good example would be the Shia dynasty and Oracle bones and how they consistently kept track of various predictions and events.

Shang dynasty*
Fucked up

Hardline Stalinists

If they let those "giants" breed and takeover the rest of the populations,maybe Asians won't be seen as manlets these days

Hey, the runt of my five gruncles was that tall.

Actually Southern Koreans are the tallest Asian nation on average.

Zheng He was seven feet tall.

Yeah but who won in the end? Their culture died and we manle-I mean the manlets are still around.

let me guess
they had red hair

The armor and equipment at the Shenyang Imperial Palace for guards are huge as well, and that was only 300~ years ago. It is really curious though.

Eunuch like oxen grow taller than men/bulls.

Strawmen and bogeymen just like Nazis

>unusually tall
>LONGshan
What the fuck are the chances?
It's not even on purpose because the name comes from the original site and the site's name means dragon something.

Long means dragon in chinese.

I know, that's what I wrote.
What are the chances of a tall people getting called LONG when the word has no relation to length in chinese?

Chinese dragons are big guys, never been to chinatown' new year?

But the name came from the archeological dig's location. Are you implying that the location got its name because it was inhabited by lanklets a millennium before the fucking Xia? Seems unlikely.

But seriously though, it is known amoung Chinese that those from the northern region tend to be tall. Can people stop denying this ITT? Ask most Chinese people.

It's known that northern chinks are taller than southern chinks, not that northern chinks routinely reach 190cm like the longshan apparently did.
Shandong's got the highest average height and they're still pretty manlet at 175cm.

>Shandong's got the highest average height and they're still pretty manlet at 175cm.

American average is like 178.

Nigga it's what they call themselves. They exist. They're just pathetic losers is all.

Middle East is taller

>tallest East Asians
>biggest dongs of the east
>smartest East Asians, Confucius was a Shandonger
>eats a heavily wheat-based, dairy diet like white Europeans
>Linzi site shows ancient Shandongers were white Western Eurasians (google it for yourself)
>japs and gooks originate from Shandong
>WE WUZ QINGZ (most '''Manchus''' were actually of Shandongese descent, go look it up)
>Shandongers are literally the Aryans of the East

so white man, why don't you creampie into a Shandongese qt and create a new race of tall, genius supreme gentlemen to take over the universe?

need examples of said qts m8

Fuck off. You white pigs are not Xiongnu, and we are not at war so we're not bringing back that heqin crap that didn't even really work anyways.

>Linzi site shows ancient Shandongers were white Western Eurasians (google it for yourself)
Nope.
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/20/2/214/1003271/Reconstructing-the-Evolutionary-History-of-China-A

>japs and gooks originate from Shandong
+chinks and Austronesians.

Feels good to walk into a room of Chinese folk and be bigger and stronger than all of them
Mongol blood is stronk

Is that really an issue tho?

CHING CHONG
PING PONG
DING DONG

Japs are fucking midgets dude

Even they are not that delusional

>Japanese and Korean girls in traditional dresses
>Chinese girl in modern clothes
This really bugs me.

>Analysis put the height of at least one man at 1.9 meters, while quite a few others were 1.8 meters or taller. Considering the average height for a European in the late neolithic era was 1.65m these ancient humans would have towered above their counterparts.

Jesus

You are seriously deestimating the number of languages and words. In every language there is atleast one word that means lengthy. It would be weird if the sound making that word in some languages wouldn't be similar to or shared by words with different meanings in other languages. As words can be associated to a multitude of things beyond their original meaning it would have to be a god damn miracle if no such amusing occurances as a tall people being called Long happened.

One in a million-chances happens all the time, just not to the same entities.

I bet they were very sickly and weak. Gotta eat a lot to keep that height.

>average European height is "giant" in China

lel

I highly doubt average height of chink countries is past 170.
More like 165.
Males.

China will certainly manipulate data to feel stronk.

that's because china killed its' culture

>>average European height
>implying the average European is a mutated Balkan niglet

Also again, northern Chinese are said to be tall.
It's just if you average the heights of all of them (north, south, west) you get these numbers.

No, Northern Chinese are still tall today. They were even taller in the past. A lot of them migrated to the South or they got shorter by mixing with them.

They're also light-haired and have European features.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Asia is rightful European clay. Those down-syndromesque mutations belong to the Americas.

WE

What do Tocharians have to do with this?

>Greeks
>tall

He believes a couple of Tocharian mummies in Xinjiang means the Chinese were actually Indo-European

>180cm
>average in Europe

Maybe in the Netherlands.