BYTOM General:

I just went balls deep in Bytom (BTM). Here is my reasoning, same one I used for Antshares/Neo when I bought at 3$.

>Relatively new product
>Low market cap, but not too low, with huge growth potential
>On Binance exchange, volume is picking up, no fees
>Has ties to Neo and Neo's CEO
> CHINK product, we all know how they support their own stuff, the coin is now shilled as "the chinese iota"
> And the main reason: this shit is all over 8btc.com alongside NEO. (If you don't know what 8btc is get the fuck out my board summerfag)

Am I going to make it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.8btc.com/what-is-bytom-and-its-business-model
iplocation.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll byte OP

see what i did there

Thanks for the bump, really needed it

Got a big bag of this recently. Let’s take this shit to $2+

Are you also trading on Binance?

I'll with you op 0.5 btc army is coming

2$ is where I would get off the gainz train desu

What is bytom exactly? The website isn't clear at all

news.8btc.com/what-is-bytom-and-its-business-model

the 8btc crunchbase states it is now defunct

It is "the internet of things", like IOTA but with better management and better business connections.
IOTA has a huge market cap thanks to an early ICO where people dropped bitcoins that are worth much more today. However the project is lacking big news and support from other business partners.

How can it gain traction compared to neo? i dont see it happening

Yup

the same way neo did: participating in conferences and business collaborations. But more importantly, it will gain traction when the chink start pumping it, just like neo.

There's something fishy going on with its website that's been brought up on forums and news comment sections:

Suspicious:
The website is only in Mandarin, the website is said to be a company said to be in China >> email: [email protected]– note: it lacks the mandatory exploitation number on websites operated by Chinese people.- the site was created: WHOIS Creation Date: 2017-05-07 therefore all recent.- the registrar is not Chinese. The server is in Russia. Have you ever seen a market only presented in Mandarin reserved for China but its fully exteriorized system in Russia?!Caution !

This has yet to have been addressed by the team.

Yes I saw an user saying this on bitcointalk. But I then went on the 8btc official website and they have tons of article about the bytom. Thats more than enough confirmation for me desu

Dont fall for this chink PnD

I think ill stick with my binance coin. tripled in 4 days and its chart looks like gods gift to traders, while bytom is some shifty shit and only managed to turn a measly profit the last day.

I fell for the Antshares PnD, I am devastated user...

the website has english too

feel free to share bizrother

Bought in yesterday close to the ATH. Already down about 30% on this shitcoin.

lookin for the next legit 10x to take me to six figure range, what's your picks biz

go to iplocation.net/ and write in binance.com

it's all in china you retard. even the fucking company its registered on and the isp is in china.

and the website can be switched to english. and they had a public ico.

can you please just leave. i hate people like you.

Chinese iota? Buying the dip. Good enough for me. Had my eyes on it for a few days now anyways.

It just went down because of the BTC run, just wait a few days to break even. Wait a few weeks for proper gains

What does that even mean? Are you saying Bytom is now a defunct project?

binance coin didnt go down because of the btc run :) in fact there seems to be a bot that buys up everything whenever there's a huge sell order... someone really wants this to succeed. new ath on the eth market. up 48% today.

I have been watching BNB for a few days. Have any more thoughts on it? Mostly interested in how market cap / coin burn is going to work/works.

Will the value go up a lot once it is 100% burned? (25% per quarter is their plan).

Anyone know how long it takes to transfer BTC from bittrex to binance?

Chinese IOTA? its just another ethereum ERC20 token

it doesnt take long, in fact binance is the fastest exchange i know for input/output

How do I get my funds off of Binance?

>>Has ties to Neo and Neo's CEO

Literally no evidence

>400 million circulated
>1 million held by team

AAAAND it's a shitcoin