Book claims divine inspiration

>book claims divine inspiration
>demonstrates little comprehension of the natural world

Classic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>talks about an miracle-doing omnipotent god that has power on every living thing since the dawn of times
>you would have never heard of it if it wasn't for this book

Bible was 2000 years ahead of its time when it comes to anatomical and astronomical facts

>Expects a religious book with limited pages to talk about the natural world and not the religion.

and yet somehow virtually every culture on the face of the Earth has at least some conception of miracle performing omnipotent beings despite not having read that book. You're not being clever user.

> omnipotent beings
Factually wrong, most gods aren't omnipotent and has many limits and many flaws even when they are above what humans can do.

>purports to have all the answers
>too busy explaining all the rules on your behavior (that just so happen to generally add up to "obey authority figures" and "don't disrupt society", what a coincidence! Very convenient for rulers that the one true omnipotent god wants people to listen to them) to give any of those answers about the nature of the cosmos

> Holy Book clearly says that you shouldn't do Z
> Clergy and believers do Z and even don't bother

>Don't disrupt society
Yeah because that's totally an unimportant concept for a species that relies on social cooperation for survival.
It's hilarious how you atheists are driven entirely by barely repressed daddy issues.
>Waaaah authority!
Pathetic.

So you're claiming that other cultures find the concept of perfect beings to be alien, and they would not be able to comprehend such a concept without the Bible?

Oh and by the way, omnipotence does not imply perfection, nor does it imply infallibility.

> repressed daddy issues
Says the person who can't live without skydaddy.

>purports to have all the answers
Regarding your salvation, yes. It's not a fucking science book

>"don't disrupt society"
Isn't this what got Jesus killed?

>says the guy who resents something he doesn't even believe in
lol
The fact you even call the concept of a god "skydaddy" speaks volumes. What did your father do to you user?
Did he touch your no-nos?

Nobody resents a god they don't think exists, they resent the collective meme of religion that won't go away despite being blatantly retarded and clearly a fraud, using peoples' fear of their own end to siphon money from them and control them.
Imagine if newfags came in every day and used happy negro and duckroll. That's how annoying you're being by being unironically religious in this day and age

Yes because places where there is no religion, USSR and North Korea, are/were wonderful places to live in.

Please show me on the doll where you daddy touched you.

> being this mad about duckroll
What next? Being against ragecomics?

> muh anecdotic examples
> doesn't even know about chondoism, the national religion of north korea
Fact. The more atheistic the country, the higher its quality of life.

What if atheism is longcat and you are the newfag?

>"Chondoism"
>National religion of North Korea
Can atheists ever do anything but lie?

>Sweden
>France
>Germany
lol
I'm not going to say another word.

I am not surprised that theist can't into basic fact checking.

>Somewhere in Central Asia, there was a book that contained the immaculate and complete doctrine of the one true God

>its author was never really good at public speaking and can't covince anybody to believe him

>the author/prophet died and his book deteriorated, forgotten and untranslated

>humanity irreconciably lost the actual docrine of god, which is why we keep fucking up

Prove me wrong.

Such as?

>13.5% of the population

>national religion
>Only followed by 13% of the population
k

>holy book is the literal and absolute word of an omnipotent being
>makes grievous factual errors such as the earth being flat or Christians openly and officially being tripartite polytheists worshiping Jesus, Mary, and God as three separate entities
looking at you, Islam

If you add other religions, North Korea end up being as atheistic as your average european states.

Religion for comparison.

So it's roughly as atheistic as Sweden, which has a high quality of life as shown in the previous post. Yet we can both agree that North Korea doesn't. So what's the correlation between religion and quality of life here?

there isn't one

If there is no correlation, why point out to North Korea at the first place? South Korea isn't less atheistic and turned out okay.

> So what's the correlation between religion and quality of life here?
Correlation by more countries is more accurate than just by two of them.

I'm not the original poster but I imagine it's because the difference between countries like North Korea and some European states is so vast that it calls into question the idea of there being a correlation. It's not that there's slight variation, we're talking about completely opposite ends of the spectrum

Yes it takes up tons of space to jot down a few equations.

I'm not saying that it shoulld just include a lot of facts that turn out to be revelation and proof of divine inspiration but you would think Jesus could into hygiene and such.

>Such as?

They got the "who is God?" part wrong so I guess overall it's not a very good book...

>too busy explaining all the rules on your behavior (that just so happen to generally add up to "obey authority figures" and "don't disrupt society",

What? No, it's a terrorist manual dude...

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU

>miracle-doing omnipotent god that has power on every living thing since the dawn of times
>can't defeat some tribe because they had "iron chariots", which made them too powerful for him

Stop posting these fucking videos. Nobody knows what the fuck you're on about.

>It doesn't take much space to jot down a few equations
And it takes volumes of texts to understand them.

>Imagine if newfags came in every day and used happy negro and duckroll

those ancient /b/ memes never got stolen like trollface or pepe so I don't think I'd ever have any problem with that.