Hitler Threw Up (many times)

Why does no one care???

Doesn't this mean anything to anyone???

Damnit anyhow????????????????

And he was younger, better looking, 30 year old Hitler, too.

(As opposed to old, 56 year old Hitler in the bunker.)

And we should care why?

An old WW1 vetern and gas attack victim, who was beaten in childhood and lived rough for a number of years in the inner city vomited on a plane.

So what?

Why does no one GaF if my "Wolf" or "Adi" puked???

Most people would say Hitler if you asked who the least likely man to have vomited in his adult life would have been?

Didn't Hitler have a massive penis?

I'll put it this way: he had more than I ever will, that's for damn sure!

Why does nobody care that Hitler sometimes poo pooed in his pants?

Please Google the following if you don't believe he puke and pooped himself at age 52 (going on 2, lol).

Why isn't this taught in school?????

That's called an ass puke.

Why does no one care????????????
??????????????????????????????

>elderly war vet has bowel issues

So do most

Plplplplt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same fag

I doubt it.

People see hitler as 'lel evils' not 'never vomitted'

Really??? Wow,I didn't know that!

>It's the jew starts ???? posting about Hitler's dick, shit and vomit episode

Veeky Forums was a mistake

>old people
>not having bowel issues

Your body starts breaking down after 40.

Older you get, the more likely it's gonna go to shit.

Stress (from war) and injuries (from war) tends to speed the process up

>it's the triggered /pol/tard episode

Hitler went blind once.

Got gassed. It temp blinded him, then the psychological shock of Germany surrending made it worse.

Doctor used his focus on the need to rebuild and fix Germany to get Hitler to overcome the mental condition and regain his sight

They admitted to being jewish before.

I'm fairly certain the old 'WHY HE LET ASIANS FUCK WHITE WOMAN WHY NOT US JEWS?!!!!' poster is the same as the 'SHITLER!' and 'LOL VOMIT' one.

Wait, same guy who kept having autistic shitfits about how 'I'm jewish but not a jew' ?

Get back in your containment board

>being this buttblasted
sorry for not being autistic enough to categorize every mention of jews on Veeky Forums

Nooooooo! I'm so scared because I'm already 34. Hopefully I never will.

I hope to still look and feel 16 at 56. Especially with my uterus remmoved and no kids.

It's more that they kept sprouting the same 6 threads every day for like a month or two

E.g.
'Why did Hitler want all white women to be fucked by blacks' [rural africa pic]

'Hitler wanted all german women to be fucked by this!' [asian with bad teeth image]

'Why did Shitler think this was aryan?! [Broken nose russian image]

They'd always have a disclaimer about 'why did he want these and not jews like me?'

Then whenever people pointed out that they didn't, and that the racial laws were wrong, they'd post an image and go 'YEAH BUT IS THIS ARYAN?'

And whenever people went 'Well, no, but their racial laws didn't allow those to mix with Germans, so it's a moot point', they'd just autisticly scream, then remake the thread if it didn't get enough attention.

Kids are the primary reason for the female decline in youthful appearance.

because they're making fun of you /pol/tards make the same fucking holocaust denial or WHAT IFFF GERMANY WON WW2????? threads that you spam constantly.

If women would stop having kids, maybe they could remain strong and healthy like men for much longer.

You realise I'm not a /pol/ visitor, overall find the alt history threads about Germany to be annoying (honestly, needs more 3rd century crisis what ifs, imo), yes?

I call the guy a jew, because 1)He always admitted it in his threads 2)It pissed him off.

(Side note: Why do neo-nazis deny the holocaust, anyway? Like, isn't the whole 'remove jew' their entire thing?)

You need help, user

I do. It's called Testosterone. But my clit will never grow to a size longer and fatter than my thumb.

I think you should more concerned that Hitler farted in public and shat his pants on more than one occasion.

I would just become yet another deep-voiced, female-bodied person to be made fun of by the few alt-right people who even realize that we exist. (They seem to only be aware of the MtF transgender, why I haven't a clue.)

I am!!! They are both mind-boggling!!!

They are only concerned with MtF transgender people because they're men. And deep down inside, they know they can't blame us because they know they wouldn't want to be trapped in a female body, either. They also can't sell parents on hating us because we cannot and would not harm their sons in the men's room like they say the MtF is a threat to girls and women.

He looks like he is about to throw up in this picture.

The samefagging is off the charts in this thread, holy shit

>41R
>9P

The fuck is going on

What if there truly was a graphic, though black and white picture of him vomiting in August of 1941???

How would it have changed history if someone had hidden a camera in his room as he vomited in a bucket while sitting up in his bed with pillows in his back. What if he was wearing nothing but a night shirt and a makeshift diaper under his covers?

Disgusting!!!

What if someone hid a camera in his bathroom as he leaned over the toilet to puke again, but pooped his underwear instead?

What if at the Nuremberg rallies Hitler had explosive diarrhea and his entire pants became stained and poop was dripping down his pants leg and he started to cry like a man child?

And the German people started laughing at him.

They would have gone, Heil Shitler!!!

The sperg who made this thread obsesses over how Hitler occasionally vomited and farted, like literally any other human, and then samefags his own posts because nobody else cares that Hitler had the bodily functions of an elderly man by the time he was elderly.

>Elderly?
I thought he was middle aged?

>Image of Hitler after realizing he soiled himself... again!

Would've they died him a nerd? Would they sympathize with him and make him seem more personable??

someone call alternatehistoryhub we may have a breakthrough here

fucking retard shitting up this board
kill yourself vermin