How do we solve the tranny problem?

How do we solve the tranny problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/human-head-transplant/
anime-traps.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_traps_Wiki
webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh, "problem"?

The problem kind of solves itself doesn't it?

We don't need to.

not Veeky Forums related.
sage.
Reported.

Tell me one reason why it's a "problem"

Effective sex-change treatments.

Thats all on people like you though, they wouldnt kill themselves if people werent so cruel to them. They deal with mockery, smug grins, higher rates of assault, etc. Society makes it hard for them to just walk down the street, and then they go online and people like you just go all-out and endlessly dehumanize them through your veil of anonymous posting.
To answer your question OP, keep doing what your doing. This passive aggressive ostracization is enough to kill thousands.

>Thats all on people like you though, they wouldnt kill themselves if people werent so cruel to them.
Effective sex-change treatments.

There's no science to support these assertions.

Big difference between attempts and actual suicides, trannies are some of the most attention seeking people on the planet.

If a person calls you a donkey, curse him. If everyone is calling you a donkey, buy a saddle.

that doesn't help, but the high suicide rate is also simply due to gender dysphoria. if you have an intense desire, indeed an obsession, to be something that you can never fully be, you're very likely to become suicidal

>There's no science to support these assertions.

Assertions?

Do you believe male and female brains are identical?

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/human-head-transplant/

If this procedure is a success, then this would pave the way of 3d printing entire bodies and putting your head on them.

I'm not a tranny now because all you do now is chop your balls and dick off, but if I could have a full body transplant, I'd say why not.

I could infiltrate the women's rights movement.

Also I could be black.

Perhaps if the Nazis were just passive aggressive towards Jews they would've exterminated them all indirectly, right? I can't tell if people nowadays actually are weak-willed or just stupid

Also,

Stop worrying about them and stop obsessing over dicks.
Problem solved.

That question has no relevance.

There is nothing to support the idea that the suicide rate is caused by social stigma alone, or that better sex change operations would fix it.

Again, that doesn't do anything to prove the idea that better sex changes woulkd reduce the suicide rate.

Even as is, there's no consensus on weather or not getting a sex change helps, hurts, or simply does nothing, be it for the suicide rate or long term happiness.

Trannies are sexist, if people begin to realize this they might have a change of heart and realize what scum trannies really are.

>That question has no relevance.

It has no relevance if male and female brains differ? That's the central question of this entire discussion.

If they do, transsexuals are relaying an accurate impression of their brains, and they ought to get a sex-change, and raising them as the wrong gender damaged them in some way.

If they don't, it doesn't matter how you are raised, all those raised female will be happy females, all those raised male will be happy males, and it would be a purely aesthetic choice to get a sex-change.

wtf i love trannies now

Ladybois have been a thing since forever.

I don't care about suicide rates of other people.

I could play with my own tits and vagina and be a slutty girl twitch streamer.

Or they have flat out have a mental disorder that causes delusions and a high likelihood of self harm. The fact that you don't even consider this is laughable.

I transhumanism is much more viable option.

We could roleplay in VR as little girls until then.

you're hardly a ladyboy if you take hormones and chop off your dick and balls

Some may have a mental disorder, but we know that people can be born expressing both male and female traits, so there are transsexuals who are relaying an accurate impression. They will have mental disorders as a result of being raised as the wrong gender.

Or you think male and female brains are identical. Then I don't even.

This thread has nothing to do with history. Sage and move on. Bumping this thread decreases the overall quality of the board.

>delusions
that word doesn't mean what you seem to think it means, or you have no understanding of what gender identity disorder is. If they were deluded in to thinking that they were opposite sex, they wouldn't be miserable about their bodies not being the opposite sex. What they have is a mismatch between their internal sense of self and their physical body. The fact that so many people like you comment so authoritatively while not getting this at all and using the word delusion always demonstrates how futile it is to discuss this. You're all just utterly ignorant of the issue, full of hot meaningless opinions about what's really none of your concern.

I literally can't stop thinking about dick.

Trannies are a stain that needs to be wiped off this planet.

Actually, the ultimate gender is funtari with both functional penis and vagina with breasts.

In the future, we are all traps.

anime-traps.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_traps_Wiki

> I want Veeky Forums to be my safe space!
Pathetic, cuck boy. Simply, pathetic.

>& humanities

>do you believe male and female brains are identical
Yes, people who declare themselves "trans" are actually proof of this, every type of brain is within the range of variability of both males and females, and the only thing that defines "male" or "female" is genitalia. The idea that there is a "male" or "female" brain is inherently sexist just as saying there is a "black" or "white" brain is inherently racist.

>delusions
"an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder."
Well shit, turns out it's the correct word.

So then they should get a sex-change to make sure their genitalia matches their gender.

Except they don't delusionally believe they are the opposite sex, they are firmly aware of the fact that they aren't, and they hate that.
Please continue making yourself look foolish though.

There is no relation between your personality and your genitalia

Only someone who's never interacted with other human beings would think this

Seriously, user? The United States of America's first ever transgendered first lady left the Whitehouse not so long ago and you believe transgenderism to be an irrelevancy to history? You are an ignoramus indeed.

>and other humanities
>trannies have only been around for less than 25 years

>en they should get a sex-change to make sure their genitalia matches their gender.

wew lad!

>What is testosterone

how are trans proof of this? all it proves is that you can identify as male or female while physically being male or female. fact is, male and female brains are physically different:

>Women have more connections going left and right across the two halves of the brain. This could give them an advantage in pulling together information from different sources and drawing conclusions. The left half of the brain handles logical thinking, and the right is associated with intuition.

>Men's brains have more connections from front to back, which may heighten their perception. They may be more attuned to what's going on around them so they can take action. Men have stronger connections between brain areas for motor and spatial skills. That means males tend to do a better job at tasks that need hand-eye coordination and understanding where objects are in space, such as throwing a ball or hammering a nail.

>On average, male brains are about 10% larger than female brains. "However, bigger doesn't mean smarter," says Daniel Amen, MD, author of Unleash the Power of the Female Brain. He's studied more than 45,000 brain scans. "And no differences have been found in men and women's IQs, regardless of brain size."
webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ

>muh anecdotal evidence!

>There is no relation between your personality and your genitalia

Not a firm one, no. You can have a gender, your brain can be sexually dimorphic, that doesn't match your genitals.

"The tranny problem" is contemporary

Yes, that's why they routinely refer to themselves as BEING the opposite sex.

Your sex is literally only determined by your genitalia, someone with genitalia A and personality B proves that the sex of A can have the personality B, dumbass. The existence of one person with male genitalia and a "female" brain proves that that brain isn't "female" at all. Saying your brain is determined by your genitalia simply because there is a correlation is retarded, and sexist.

I just don't get the point of the surgery and the hormones. It seems like more often than not they look worse afterwards. And then when I have met passable ones, the charade was over when they started speaking and turned out to have the voice of Morgan Freeman. Just seems like a conceited naive thing for people who can't learn to live with their appearance.

Having a sex-change is just like any other cosmetic surgery?

>doesn't match your genitals
What the fuck do you even mean by this? What about your genitals gives them a personality?

Okay, and most people would say you shouldn't get cosmetic surgery and should instead accept their body as it is

That is how they feel about their personal internal identity. Clearly, if they thought they actually were the opposite sex in all ways, as in a delusion, they wouldn't want all the physical medical treatment. The people who are deluded in to thinking they're historical figures don't seek surgery to look more like napoleon.

*your, not their

show me the evidence that transgender people have brain types that match the opposite sex. calling yourself a woman isn't a personality type

This, if you get the surgery you're just as shallow as the bitch with fake titties.

Well either we have identical brains or we don't and are there for different.

So you can either protect your trannies or you can protect your equality. Both are a fantasy.

How do we deal with patriotic, bigoted blights upon the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZED Communisticommunity, like Blare White Supremacist, for example?

Which is it?

Identical: sex-change is a cosmetic surgery.

Non-Identical: sex-change corrects a birth defect.

With sex, of course.

it's a leap in logic to conclude that gender dysphoria = knowledge that your brain is wired the same as the opposite sex

How could it be a birth defect? Gender identity disorder is believed to be caused by environmental factors, and not hereditary ones.

>that match the opposite sex
Again, there is no "male" or "female" brain, only genitalia determines sex. There may be trends, but any outliers prove there is no absolute connection between your personality and your sex.

You are asserting that the brain is the only organ which could not be intersex.

Both are wrong as I said both were wrong to begin with. It's why I added "both are a fantasy"

All you are really doing is playing along with an insane persons warped view, and rather then get them the proper help they need we as a society think we should just let them destroy their sex organs.

>Gender identity disorder is believed to be caused by environmental factors, and not hereditary ones.
by you and /pol/, not by medical science.

If your body is male and you are female, that is some form of defect that needs correcting.

So a sex-change is a cosmetic procedure.

Which is fucking fascinating, because we don't pull this shit with people who have BID.

I gave a link which showed that there are in fact differences between male and female brains. it's been known since the 1800s that female brains were slightly smaller which was incorrectly used to justify the idea that women were less smart than men

Both are wrong?

Male and female brains are neither identical, nor do they differ?

That's nonsense.

If your body is male then you are male you dumbass, your body is the only part of you that can be male or female

Every brain is different. Male and females one are meaningless abstractions, you can't compare what doesn't even exist.

If your entire body is male, you are male. If your brain is female and the rest of your body is male, you are female.

They're generally smaller, if even one person win female genitalia has a brain the size of a person with male genitalia, it proves that that brain is within the range of variability of females and thus there is no "male" or "female" brain.

Are you suggesting that transsexuals were only seen as nontraditional 25 years ago, or are you suggesting that transsexuals didn't exist before then?

Because if its either of those, you're wrong.

How is your brain female you dumbass? Does it have a vagina on it?