Allah predicted that Romans would win against Persians in the Byzantine-Sassanian war of 602-628

1-Alif, Lam, Meem.
2-The Romans have been defeated
3-In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome.
4-Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice
5-In the victory of Allah . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
6-[It is] the promise of Allah . Allah does not fail in His promise, but most of the people do not know.

This surah was revealed in 615, Romans started to win in 622
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdcQDo7tIbc
youtube.com/watch?v=VNLxnHaPL7I
youtube.com/watch?v=RthlUOYkI7M
youtube.com/watch?v=NZKS-oY7ggU
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/13-countries-where-atheism-punishable-death/355961/
hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/136-Sahih Muslim Book 08. Marriage/11334-sahih-muslim-book-008-hadith-number-3371.html
muflihun.com/bukhari/34/432
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_Rome#Domestic_abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=CC4TuYrSNJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's useless, brother. This board doesn't care about the truth.

Weren't they also celebrating the victory of the Battle of Badr that day? So it was a double victory to the Muslims.

based Allah

same
if only they knew how kawaii mohamed is

Literally even Allah Himself called """"""""Byzantines"""""""""""" Roman as everyone else but G*rmans

bump

>its hard to wright events in a book post hoc to strengthen your argument

Without any information, he had a 50% chance to get it right.
Considering he must've had some information, as he lived there and traveled to do his business, I'd say it was a likely chance he would guess it.
And of course things you guess right as a prophet are remembered, things you don't are dismissed.

This was in all due likelyhood written after the Romans stalled the arab """"muslim"""" advance while the whole of persia fell to them, to give 1) more credence to the Prophet who suddenly can see the future 2) Present the Romans as a more formidable foe.

>50%
nigger
Sassanids invaded entire egypt, levant, Anatolia and they were sieging Constantinople when this surah was revealed
and Muhammad came up and said "Lol Romans will win tho"
really nibba?

Constantinople was sieged a decade after he said that, when he allegedly said it things weren't so grim.

You need to present evidence this was written before 622. Is there an un-altered Qu'ran written and published before 622 that has this surah?

Wasn't the first quran composed and finished by jewish theologians after Jerusalem fell in the 630s?
They of course used desert folklore and word of mouth that got to them, and interviewed generals and leaders of the united arab state, but the first actual historical document is after the Roman-Persian war.

>"Hey Mo our christian heresy is a little light, how do we beef it up"
>"Say God predicted shit that already happened"

You do know its the same God, right?
And that if he is as you belief he is, he must've predicted it, right?
So they aren't really wrong, as far as you are concerned... right?

Why doesn't Allah just use His powers to obliterate Israel? If this happened I would convert to Islam overnight.

Because he wants you to fight Israel, the struggle will make you a superior man, and will weed out all the weak.

Anyway, Islam isn't strictly anti-Israel, its just that the Arab states, after colonization ended, didn't like seeing europeans enter an arab state claiming they own land there. They claimed colonialism, united, got BTFO, and now are mad about being BTFO.

i didn't say "written" i said "revealed"
muslims also memorized when the surahs revealed by Allah to muhammad

Actually the word Roman doesn't appear until after 1453, it's merely ottoman revisionists calling themselves romans

He said Christian heresy in his post Saracen, your just arians

>an arab state
>that they gained through violent conquest
Why are dune coons such hypocrites?

Name one state that was founded, defined and persisted without violence.

The truth..

Yes, Islam has it's merits. That's undeniable. It also has things that cannot be considered 'The Truth'

-sex slaves
-women beating
-women 2nd class
-ambiguous verses lead to war
-music is haraam
-everything is haraam
-dont enjoy this life

If you read the Quran you can see that it sort of alludes to creating the worlds strongest army of soldiers who really don't mind dying in battle. A lot of them want it. Suicide-Soldiers, the undefeatable army.

The world has been saved from Islam and the reason is the hypocrisy, disloyalty and fitna of the Arabs. Thank.Goodness.

The truth is not for cuddling you, blind peasant. If you want sweet lies stay in your puddle

If Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah upon him) was a normal man he would have been able to guess the Romans would have been able to defeat the Persians. But how did he predict victory at the Battle of Badr?

The very same day that the Romans defeated the Persians the Muslims won the Battle of Badr, so the believers referenced in this Surah were celebrating more for the Battle of Badr than the victory of the Romans.

This will happen when Jesus (Isa, peace be upon him) returns in Damascus, he will lead the remaining Muslims in battle against the Anti Christ, he will kill the anti Christ and then establish his rule as the calipha. This is narrated in many hadith's.

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Hadith Number 6985."Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."

This is when the Jews will be defeated along with the Anti Christ.

For information on Rum listen to these.

Prophecy of ar-Rum part one
youtube.com/watch?v=VdcQDo7tIbc

Prophecy of ar-Rum part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=VNLxnHaPL7I

Respond to my post, please. (if you can)

Here:

Islam is very anti jew though.

Not him, but it speaks badly about anyone who doesn't believe, which makes it a supremacist religion.

Just how badly isnt so bad though. It doesnt call you to fight people, you can only act in defence, something none of the succeeding Caliphates of Islam did, who were all promised an eternity in heaven.

I'd say that the fact that they did aggressive wars after Muhammad's death and directly going against Quranic teaching is blatantly not the actions of a holy man.

not the guy you were talking to, but you sound like one of those southern american facebook christians

but anyway
>-sex slaves
based on a misinterpreted surah. "what your right hand owns" means what you have married
>-women beating
no such thing, unless you're willing to clarify.
>-women 2nd class
no such thing
>-ambiguous verses lead to war
no such thing, whenever you get confronted by these infamous "scary violent verses" just take your time and read the verses before and after them, then again, almost all verses about fighting or war in islam are stories of the pagan war.
>-music is haraam
also based on a misinterpreted hadih
>-everything is haraam
wat
>-dont enjoy this life
wat

Sorry I failed to iterate that Muhammad tells his closest followers, who turned out to be the succeeding caliphates, they were among the few who could be guaranteed by God a place in heaven.

After Muhammad's death they then disregarded the defensive war verses that are written in the Quran in undeniable terms.

No actually I was a Muslim who always defended Islam. I told myself I was being true but the only thing I was being true to was the Islamic cult itself.

I know for a fact that right hand possess refers to slaves. I know that Hadiths explain the verse in much more detail and the followers of ISlam, including muhammad himself say that you will get extra heavenly points for marrying the slaves you win through warfar, but you dont have to.

>women beaten
Its either Quran or hadith that tells you to beat a women with a miswack (a stick used to clean teeth with)

>women are 2nd class
What they have to say in court counts as half of a man's. the fact that you can have sex with your wife on command whether she wants to or not. The fact that women can be beaten.

>ambiguous verses lead to war
I wont go into this one, its self evident anyway.

>music is haraam
Every prominent islamic philosopher says so, how does a 4channer know better?

Clearly you know shit all about Islam. Likely in your teens and have been born into it. Try reading about it more, and don't worry I was in exactly the same trap as you, I didnt leave until my mid twenties, I'm pretty stupid but smarter than most.

>sex slaves

OK just like the old testament, and just like most people did for the majority of human history. That's just the way it works buddy, in a war when you defeat your enemy their women are going to be raped, but only Islam provides rights for women where they basically become extra wives that you provide for and take care of.

>-women beating
Only Islam finds the proper middle ground. When you live in a society that outlaws any method of disciplining your wife women get out of control and ruin the civilization. The opposite is also wrong where women have no rights and can be beaten for any reason and have no recourse. Islam finds the middle ground that has proper procedures for beating your wife lightly if your warnings to straighten out her behavior did not work.

>women 2nd class

Women and men are different kinds of creatures, and treating two things that are different equally is wrong. Islam maintains the polar attraction between sexes, like night and day, magnetic negative and positive. When the lines between genders are blurred the attraction is lessened. Women are feminine and therefore have a different path in life, they are meant to be primarily mothers and home keepers, and that is not a low position. That actually honors women rather than women going to the big city and wasting her prime years living the sex and city lifestyle, and then being miserable and lonely into her old age.

>-ambiguous verses lead to war

They aren't ambiguous, Allah commands Muslims to fight oppression and injustice everywhere it is to be found.

>-music is haraam

Who knows what is better, you or the one who created you? If the one who created the universe and maintains the orbit of the planets, and gives you the rain that generates your sustenance, and is in control of the beating of your heart decides that music is haram why are you in a position to reject that?

>-everything is haraam

Not true only those things which are harmful to you.

Continued.

-dont enjoy this life
Actually the opposite Islam provides the only path to truly enjoying life and the hereafter. By forbidding those things which are wrong and enjoining those things which are good Islam protects you from misfortune and misery more so than just following your own wretched desires.

>sex slaves
The OT may of said that, but Jesus' teachings were of the NT and rejected those of the OT. You'll find mostly compassion in the NT, though it's not all compassion, there is a lot of judging and subverting humanity just like Islam does.

Its true that women captives of warfare were raped and treated badly. You could also look at this from another angle as say, is it worse to be raped a few times before being free again, or to be taken as a slave to likely spend the rest of your life under the command of the man who killed your family and friends?

If this is God's will why not take sex slaves at all? Even you, evidently from your argument seem to not like this aspect of Islam. Why would the perfect God include this knowing it would remain in Islamic teaching forever?

>women beating
>women get out of control and ruin the civilization
This is absolutely debatable, it is not proven. Women are not inferior beings. Take the average man, take the average women, they are exactly the same in quality, sensibility, and intelligence.

>Women 2nd class
You conveniently missed out the fact that your wife has to have sex with you on command whether she wants to or not. Is that not a sex slave?

>ambiguous verses lead to war
Then why do muslims war so much?

>Music is haraam
This whole statement is very sneaky. It can only apply IF the God you believe is the real God. I happen to believe there is only one God and I also believe that he created us with a mind that is able to think rationally. If we can think rationally then I think we can tell whether musical instruments are evil or not.
Maybe Islam forbids musical instruments because they distracted people from making themselves mind slaves to the cult that is Islam.

>everything is haraam
Islam is harmful to humans. Theoretically (though you deny this) and empirically because the evidence is there.

Oooh, pulling the infamous exmuslim card
No you weren't a muslim, every muslim has a good amount of knowledge to refute 90% of this bullshit but you just sound like you're straight from thereligionofpeaece.com
>Its either Quran or hadith that tells you to beat a women with a miswack (a stick used to clean teeth with)
Post it
>What they have to say in court counts as half of a man's. the fact that you can have sex with your wife on command whether she wants to or not. The fact that women can be beaten.
post it
>I wont go into this one, its self evident anyway.
Yeah you just ousted yourself, you were never a muslim.
>Every prominent islamic philosopher says so, how does a 4channer know better?
well list those "promiment islamic philosophers, faker.

>Music is Unlawful
There is literally a Hadith with solid authenticity that describes Prophet Muhammed (Peace be Upon Him) listening to Music.

You also spoke of Scholars claiming of the unlawfulness of Musical Instruments. I beg to differ; al-Ghazali is either one of the most prominent or the most prominent philosopher. And in his book, The Alchemy of Happiness, written during his authentic late Sufi career proclaims that music with its musical instruments are a necessity to progress in Islam.

If you need to beat your wife to instill discipline you just picked a shitty wife. You're not supposed to marry a girl who gets out of line or straighten them out, they're not children. Unless you are advocating marrying children.

The Sufis accept it, but a lot of what they do is considered shirk because the attribute extra (human) teachings into the Quran. They are a minority in Islam and the reject the political aspects of Islam like stoning and such, and focus on the spiritual aspect of Islam.

That's a good thing.

I am utterly genuine and I also think that the religion of peace website is a load of shit. My friend I have spent hundreds of hours arguing with people in person and on the internet and I know that the website has flaws. The classic flaw in that website is the use of surah 2:191 to say that war is justified, it conveniently ignores 190 and 192-3.

I wont list any because all of this is undeniably mainstream Islamic knowledge. I'm absolutely surprised you haven't come across it yet.

As you grow older you will be exposed to more of Islam. A lot of it you will agree with and some of it you will have difficulty with. You WILL find out all of the things I have said and when you do, remember me.

>This is absolutely debatable, it is not proven
Irregardless in Islam the man is the head of the house. Two people can't be in charge of the family, only one can. So it's either going to be the man or the woman. It's that simple.

>You conveniently missed out the fact that your wife has to have sex with you on command whether she wants to or not

That's true. I didn't leave that out. This is also commanded in the new testament. Ephesians 5:22 "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing."

The notion that a women can decide to not consent to her husband is a modern secular belief, and Christians never believed that historically. Rape within marriage was never recognized in Christian countries until recently as a result of feminism.

>Then why do muslims war so much?
What civilization has existed which doesn't wage war a lot? I told you clearly what the Muslim belief is, that we have an obligation to wage war against injustice and oppressors. How much clearer can I make it?

>This whole statement is very sneaky

It really isn't. Here is a lecture on the proper sunnah view of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=RthlUOYkI7M

>Islam is harmful to humans

If you say so. We will soon learn when we are both lying in the grave, and we will learn what is harmful when we stand before God and all of humanity on the day of judgement.

Here is a clip from an excellent lecture on the proper way to discipline your wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZKS-oY7ggU

You don't have to hit your wife, Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) never hit his wife or any of his servants. But the option is there for men, with the proper way to discipline her. First you warn her about what she is doing that bothers you, then if she continues you stop sleeping in the same bed with her, and if she still refuses to obey you then you beat her lightly on the body, not the face as it is not lawful in Islam to punch someone in the face besides self defense.

>I wont list any because all of this is undeniably mainstream Islamic knowledge. I'm absolutely surprised you haven't come across it yet.
Oh i fucking did alright, i every time islam gets mentioned somebody starts spamming all the evil violent verses blah blah, and i had the misfortune of having to read every single one's context and reply to it just to prove a point

>As you grow older you will be exposed to more of Islam. A lot of it you will agree with and some of it you will have difficulty with. You WILL find out all of the things I have said and when you do, remember me.
yeah, sure, those anti islamic facebok pages sure convinced ya, lel.

Refusing to list anything just makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about. The other kid is definitely a teenager but you're not much better yourself.

>This is absolutely debatable, it is not proven
It's not simply at all, you are promoting only one type of relationship, arguably a very old one. Times change, you must know that if the world around us changes then so do we and our societies change. These old ideas are outdated and I dont want to be forced into this Islamic system of marriage that calls itself the best way when it isnt. I dont want to be prosecuted for not wanting to be the supreme leader of my marriage.

Marriages can work when you marry the right person without having a boss. Hopefully logic triumphs and a calm and fair discussion with the sharing of views and opinions will result in a unilateral decision that makes the most sense.

>your wife has to have sex with you on command

You didn't mention that.

Submit can mean many things, and I'm not Christian anyway. Im arguing from a POV where human society has advanced enough to know what makes a good marriage and it is ultimately up to the individual to decide what they belief without having to worry about going to hell.

>Then why war so much?
You gotta admit Muslims war a lot more than anyone else.

I would also like to draw your attention to the Spread of Islam into foreign countries after Muhammad's death. None of that was defensive. I also find it relevant to say that those caliphates were among the few people who were guaranteed a place in heaven, but they then went and disregarded the Islamic teaching of defensive war and took all that land, lol.

>This whole statement is very sneaky
It is because it implies that your God is the real God, whereas I argue from a more open minded view that the real God doesnt necessarily have to be the Islamic one. I can say this without fearing an eternity of hell, can you?

You have been sneaky again anyway, you've ignored most of my argument and only focussed on the areas you could defend, and I must say quite weakly.

Islam makes you feel guilty of thinking against it. Its a mind trap.

It's just a matter of time. You'l probably remain Muslim even after reading the blatantly evil aspects of Islam because I, even at your age, never sounded so stupid.

I know but this stuff is so mainstream in Islam I just cant be bothered with him. I rather argue with someone I'm on the same knowledge-level with. If this means the debate is a loss, so be it. Once he reads more about Islam he will inevitably know that what I said is real. What he does then is up to him.

I don't care about your modern way of viewing human relationships.

I haven't been sneaky in any way, I have answered your questions clearly and provided further materials that will help you learn about these specific issues. I haven't hidden anything from you, I have even clearly elucidated the so called "controversial" issues in Islam regarding wife beating, music, jihad, etc... and the Sunnah ruling on these issues.

I never said Jihad is defensive. The ruling on Jihad (for like the third time now) is to fight the oppressors and unjust rulers. All of the traditional scholars agree that this means fighting the oppressors (kuffar) until justice (Islam) can be implemented. Very clear for you again.

>Islam makes you feel guilty of thinking against it.

No it doesn't Sigmund Freud. I thought we were having a discussion, I didn't realize this was a psychoanalysis session.

You haven't addressed every criticism and even so, your counter arguments have clearly been countered.

At best your argument can be summed up as "I choose to believe this" when we started it was about what was universally true.

Islam IS a mind trap because any thought outside of Islamic accepted ideology is squashed for fear of leaving Islam and the fires of cehenem. You are literally a hostage and the prison is in your mind.

IF Allah is the most forgiving then trust him. Do what you really think is right, and if you give it your best shot, Islamic Allah will forgive you.

You literally refused to list/post the hadiths and suras you've mentioned "as bad"

if think anyone will take you seriously without any citations then i'll tell you now: stop posting and save yourself the trouble

>>Womens say is half of a mans
>most scholars say that in this case women's testimony is unacceptable regardless of whether they testify alongside male witnesses.[2] However, he writes that the school of thought known as the Zahiris believe that if two or more women testify alongside a male witness, then (as in cases regarding financial transactions, discussed below), their testimony is acceptable.

Read: Sahih Bukhari 1:6:301

>>You are encouraged to beat your wife
>Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Read: Qur'an verse 4:34.

>>music is sinful
>“And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah…” [Luqmaan 31:6]

Read: (Tafseer al-Tabari, 21/40) (Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 3/451) and many many more.

different user here

Idle talk means idle talk, even in the arabic version, lahw al hadith, i don't know how the fuck you're interpreting it to be music when talking and music are not even close, Like the other user said, you're probably a faker

>Sahih Bukhari 1:6:301
not the guy you're talking to but seriously?

citing random hadiths does not help your cause as there's many many, maany hadiths and millions of scholars have doubted and questioned their authenticity, there's also a hadith of the prophet literally listening to music

any hadith that isn't classified mutawater is a weak citation

>if it oppose to my own brand of morality it can not be the truth

>being this bluepilled

Give me a link to this full surah with multiple translations for comparison

>Byzantine-Sassanian war of 602-628
>This surah was revealed in 615
>Within three to nine years
Looks like Allah was off by 4 years

implying western liberal democracy isn't objectively the bets governing and moral framework in the history of mankind so far

>objectivly
>best
>moral framework

Roman writers call themselves Roman in chronicles and texts up to the fall of Constantinople, what are you talking about.

>It also has things that cannot be considered 'The Truth'
On what grounds? That it hurts your feelings? The old testament and the basis for salvation illustrate that god is a dick already. Hell old testament god outright orders the Israelites to commit genocide and gives them specific rules for taking war captives as concubines.

>"what your right hand owns" means what you have married
The difficulty I have with this is that both 23:6 and 70:30 contrasts "what your right hand owns" with "spouse". If those two lines didn't exist, I could maybe see the slave allowance as a misinterpretation, but as stands, I don't see how it can mean "spouse" - it is something that is not "spouse'.

Not all of us have women problems user. Try spending time outside more.

nigga u dumb

day after day this board surprises me more
no son
the quran was written a year after after muhammads death by abu bakr who feared it would be lost because its what happens to verbally passed over traditions and texts.it was compiled into one book by 4 sahabis with zaid ibn thabit heading them.all 4 had completely memorised the quran.
no jews involved

>What do you think?

Not all that much you have people who make farm more difficult and specific predictions like Edgar Cayce who among other things predicted the end of WWII in 1945 and the Nazis being responsible for the establishing of the state of Israel to Nostradamus a French doctor predicted a vast amount of things, from the year the Great Fire of London (a event which happened a century later) to the deaths and rules of specific Kings.

Indeed if you look further you will find many such seers from all kinds of religious backgrounds.

I'm interested. Honestly, I would probably convert to Islam if it weren't for one thing. The Sunni-Shia split. How the hell am I supposed to know which side to choose?

>every exmuslim is a faker

Because all exmuslims i've met IRL were nowhere as arrogant or present such shit arguments that can be debunked in 5 minutes that makes you feel they copypasted this from some anti-muslim facebook image or one of david wood's shit videos

the one's i've met online however, wew lad, half of them out themselves as fakers just to strengthen their arguments (see: literally everybody in /pol/ pretending to be exmuslims because they somehow feel being an exmuslim itself is a valid argument against islam for some reason)
And the other half blow their cover by simply acting like tards and copypasting "the evil violent verses" as if they never learned arabic.

You're right, they don't exist because they're fucking killed by you scums because "Allah said so"

there are 50 muslim countries, the ONLY countries that permits killing apostates and generally acts full retard is saudi arabia and maybe that shithole indonesia
the rest have secular laws

now do your research before shitposting

>now do your research before shitposting

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/13-countries-where-atheism-punishable-death/355961/

50 muslim countries, 13 of which are known to kill apostates.

A set of guidances cannot hAve been sent by a benevolent God if mankind can easily come up with more benevolent guidances and ways to live.

>>-sex slaves
>based on a misinterpreted surah. "what your right hand owns" means what you have married

This is wrong because there are multiple sahih hadiths and other records of muslims raping female captives after just having captured them while raiding their village, with muhammad present and telling them to cum inside.
hadithcollection.com/sahihmuslim/136-Sahih Muslim Book 08. Marriage/11334-sahih-muslim-book-008-hadith-number-3371.html
muflihun.com/bukhari/34/432

plus others that send muslims who change their religion to jail

>A set of guidances cannot hAve been sent by a benevolent God if mankind can easily come up with more benevolent guidances and ways to live.
Exactly!

You haven't responded to the hadith and quranic verses i've shown you as proof.

Most people are stupid, I'm not most people.

You are not any smarter than anyone else because you were born into a supremacist religion, mate.

>This is wrong because there are multiple sahih hadiths and other records of muslims raping female captives after just having captured them while raiding their village, with muhammad present and telling them to cum inside.
read

>The notion that a women can decide to not consent to her husband is a modern secular belief, and Christians never believed that historically. Rape within marriage was never recognized in Christian countries until recently as a result of feminism.

Ah yes, the eternal "modern secular belief" excuse.

The Romans sure had a lot of modern secular beliefs before they converted to Christianity I must say!

>Classical Roman law did not allow any domestic abuse by a husband to his wife

>Wife beating was sufficient grounds for divorce or other legal action against the husband

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_Rome#Domestic_abuse

So it isn't modern secular belief, it is just common sense which was superceded by Christianity, Islam, and other abrahamic cults related to them.

>You haven't responded to the hadith and quranic verses i've shown you as proof.
other people answered to you so i didn't bother

>Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen
damn, all these shitholes need to be nuked. nobody's gonna miss them anyway

sahih hadiths are considered teh most authoritative.

if you're going to reject sahih hadith methodology then you're going to reject fundamental parts of islam like gabriel's hadith and instructions of how to pray.

Are the hadith and verses fake?

Wow retards debating about things that dont matter. Cucktianity is dying and i hope islam will soon follow

It will if the fucking government starts to give real education.

Every read Muslim knows that their belief is dodgy, they are just too afraid of a potential hell to accept it. Willful ignorance.

Hadiths? not fake,but very very dodgy and weak tot the point where historians and especially arab ones could laugh you off for citing that shit

like i said, the only ones we're sure of their authenticity are the mutawater hadiths

And as for the verses, they're all misinterpreted except for the wife disciplining one, -- but like the other guy said, if you need to slap your wife then you've chosen a shitty wife.

You obviously don't know what sahih hadiths are. All of this is mainstream Islamic knowledge. Places like Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam practice exactly these things while you are busy spamming "no, they are not authentic".

I didn't even list all of the existing hadith, if I did you would not get through them in a day.

Dont forget what Hadith actually are. They are the accounts of trusted and influential Muslims on what was done/said by Muhammad. The fact that these hadiths have been floating around since the birth of Islam ~1400 years ago means they must have influenced millions of Muslims. The fact that these are mainstream and practised aspects of Islam suggests they have influenced not millions, but billions including the previous Islamic generations who are now dead.

It sounds like you want to believe these hadiths are not Islamic. If so why don't you instead of trying to prove Islam work out whether you really think God would want the teachings in it to be followed. Do you want a Muslim QT sex slave wife?

They are not. There are hadiths along side the Verses which confirm the meaning.

I'm sorry you find your religion so unbearable.

youtube.com/watch?v=CC4TuYrSNJs