LITECOINERS BTFO

>stable currency meme

See you cucks in 2018 where a LTC can buy a happy meal and a BTC gets you a backyard.

>pulls up to cryptodonalds
>um yes i would like a cryptomcsupremeshitcoin
>sir that will be 280 litecoins

I'm expecting a historical 25% spike soon. THe relative gains to btc have been solid until now.

Out of all the things you could've said you thought backyard would be good?

It's over, man. Don't get people's hopes up like that.

Litecoiners....it's time to stop. Just stop.

It's already approaching $48 in China where all the volume is

Sorry $50

please, LTC holders, think of your families
your friends
your loved ones
they deserve better than this

15% of my portfolio is LTC, I'm not sweating at all. I think this coin will triple before the year ends.

litecoin was 50 when btc was 2000, now btc is 4000, what does that tell you?

LTC /bagholder/ here. I went all in some time ago and I'm still waiting for the moon. Feels fucking bad, I should have just stuck with bitcoin.

hehe it's possible that backyards are a sign of prosperity and status where OP is from. You never know.

Well, it is stable, no profit, no pain.

We should see $60

>not wanting a backyard where you can play with your doggos because you have been granted financial independence by Satoshi.

>when a shitty house with heroin needles littering the sidewalk costs 1.5+ million my city

i don't understand litecoin, what differences does it have from bitcoin despite being a bit faster?

>litecoin goes up 5% over a week
>it's mooning!

litelets when will they learn?

but muh atomic swaps

>srs tho atomic swaps are gonna be lit

Atomic Swaps do not bring any value to Litecoin.

Let me swap between coins hurrdurr, chikun to the moon.

I wish my shitcoin was USD stable :

btc will flip with bcc on aug 17 but even in an alternative universe where corporate coin won bcc would be the new litecoin, not litecoin. that shit is dead man.

Join the club! We will get there fellow lite-er! have faith in Charles

>when the koolaid is strong

>we should see 50/60/100
why is that?

I bought 5 at $41 during the btc segwit uncertainty. Then someone posted a chart showing that a much higher percentage of coins are owned by the richest addresses, compared to btc or others.

Seems like btc or bcc will eventually upgrade to have the same transaction speed, and that it is a chink owned copy coin. No?

why would anyone trust some gook who cant even grow a proper mustache?

coblee has lots of pull.
heard his bro owns a major crypto exchange in china.

yunbi offers ltc as well as many other crypto exch throughout asia.

so eventually if we see any problems arise with ETH, then LTC can pull in as a close #2 to BTC or get wholly absorbed into BTC somehow.

coblee (ltc founder) had enough pull to get LTC offered at coinbase, kraken, etc. LTC also has their own wallet made by their devs.

lastly, coblee says in his twatter that ETH is a hacker's paradise. everyone assumes vitalik is a boy genius but the guy is still very young, inexperienced and sounds like he's largely self-taught which could be a make or break like zucc, except zucc's got aggressivejewinstincts.

long story short, i don't hold LTC but i trade in and out of it whenever i need to transfer funds. it is very convenient. just look at ANY trollbox like the liqui.io troll box and you will hear people complaining that their ETH and BTC took forever to transfer in.

oh yeah, onnne more thing...it's fucking CHEAP to transfer via LTC compared to all other coins...transfer fee is only .002 LTC.

Cucks i have 1000 ltc and will sell at $500 or nothing. You have no idea where this moon is heading crypto cuck

I wasted five years of my life holding this shitcoin. If I held the BTC I would have been retired.

You should honestly switch that all to NEO.

Which shitcoin should I invest in?
LTC or USDT?

There is no reason for Litecoin not to moon.

Fast
Low fees
Reliable
Stable
Solid mining support
Atomic swap

Litecoin >>>>>>>>>> BCC